Closed Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah, its the same thing up here when joining a clinic for the first time, a shrink is one part. I'm sure they are going to talk about the same thing (emotional side etc) as the last time, so its going to be a going through the motions. May learn something new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Springrain
    I I hope this is the one for you.
    I went to see my fs this morning and we are going to try something else new. Im feeling a bit anxious because we are going to take the pgd route again but this time at day 3 as opposed to day 5. And for the first time hopefully I can have a frozen transfer providing we find some normal embryos. Basically the aim is to try a frozen cycle and see if I have success, as the success rate is meant to be higher.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013),SpringRain  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck springrain with your frozen embryo transfer. Our best result was with a frozen slow blastocyst so I think you should be hopeful. We have to wait 3 months before we can try again as recovering from operation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springy, - Congrats on finally being PUPO . Sounds like blastie was still a little bit sleepy. Nothing better than a good sleeper .
    Lots of and coming your way.

Team Panda, - Good luck with PGD. It's something I've thought about, but like you, it makes me nervous.

Kenta, - I hope you are recovering well. Enjoy your drug free time.

AFM, - I'm going to see another FS on thursday to see if it's worth taking the logistically easier route. Hopping to and from Brissy with a toddler all the time is proving harder than I thought.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (18-06-2013),SpringRain  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Sorry to those who are on the fnq thread while i repeat myself here with an update....

Well it's been a stressful few days , flying from Cairns to bne last Thurs to see WDA in a whirlwind epu. Waiting on daily development results, waiting for day 5 and hoping the embies would make it to blastocyst. (My first ever. ..only ever gone to day 3 before) . I got stir crazy sitting around in brisbane City so we hired a car and drove out to the sunshine coast hinterland, calling the embryologists for daily updates. A good distraction.

out of 4 eggs, 2 were immature, 2 went on to day 3 and only 1 made it to blastie transfer this morn. But we only need 1, right? ! So while we were really hoping we'd have 2 blasties to transfer, we ended up with 1 x grade bb blastie. not really sure what bb stands for but i understand its on the upper side of average. DD being the lowest? So after a week of tense waiting waiting waiting, we are now pupo. The little fella just has to burrow in! !

I guess it's been a good week. An awful lot of expense , travel, effort, medication overload and time, for just one embie. But I guess i knew this is where we were at. 40, low AMH, trying one last time with Wazza's kitchen sink approach. Short of an ovary transplant I guess he can't do much more for me, and to be fair, he did make that clear before we did this cycle. So here we are, with 1 last chance. I hope this blastie is a sticky!

Anyway I'll keep u all posted. Here goes the 2ww!

Love and luck to all out there. I'm still following all posts xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (19-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MusicalGal, hope this works for you. I see you've done 3 stims, hopefully that's it for you. I get more and more disillusioned with every stim I do.
    I had an ultrasound today, independent of ivf, basically to see whether my uterus was ok. The one thing that was picked up was that my lining was unusually thin at 4 mm in the first section. The doctor said he'd never seen one so thin at 10 days. Now whether that has happened because I've just come off a cycle, I dont know. Any opinions?
    Last edited by Team panda; 18-06-2013 at 18:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey panda-Yes this is my 4 th stim, and I'm quite relieved to say my last. We made that decision when we got started. We're just getting nowhere, so made the decision to give it one last go with my own eggs. Can't say I'm overly surprised at the low haul. That's just how it is. I'm prepared to use DE if this doesn't work out. But that's a whole different ballgame. It's fantastic following the other DE ladies on this thread and has really encouraged me to consider it. I probably would never have thought of it without them :-)

Re your lining, I know most clinics are looking for at least .8 to get started. I'm surprised ur Fs hasn't looked at this before. .. my protocol this time around was ALL about the blood and consequent lining. Aspirin, clexane, nitrodur patches, vit e... just to name a few. I guess that's also why they recommend acupuncture too. Blood flow. ..good u have found this out now. Best of luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Spingy and Musicalgal!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MusicalGal  (19-06-2013),SpringRain  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    *Springy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go springy! I wish we could hold hands!
    :-)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

bebedream  (19-06-2013),SpringRain  (19-06-2013)