Closed Thread
Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fort - Oh gosh, how terribly scary for you. Huge hugs and good wishes for Thursday xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - Wow, it really sounds like your new FS is being very thorough. Thats fabulous of he/she.

MusicalGal - Geez, you will do anything to get out of booking my flights, wont you??? Only joking....good luck for tomorrow and I will see you when you get back. Will be thinking of you.

Fort - Goodness hun, how scary for you. But if there is one thing that seems to be a common thread through BH is the amount of BFP bleeds, but everything works out okay. Good luck for tomorrow....everything crossed for good news.

Wannabb - Hi..how are you? I often think of you. I have 4 weeks to go...any SA tips are welcome!!

Micca - OMG...you have such great numbers there. Congrats girl. Geez, I hope I can do the same in a month or so!

Wanabemum - YAY...welcome to the donor journey!

Twocam, Springrain, Angelmama, Butterfly, Sagi, MrsP, Kenta, Goldie, TeamPanda, MGC, Lilbirdy -

AFM
    So tomorrow will be 4 weeks before we go!!!

I have my treatment plan....but its still being fine tuned.

Getting really excited now!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-06-2013),Fortitude  (12-06-2013),Kenta  (14-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (12-06-2013),wanabemum  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmama its good you've picked yourself up and moving forward. You have to in this game. And you always need to have a plan b.
    Sagitwist agree anesthetic probably not good for eggs, but on this journey we cant really avoid it! Believe me Ive tried to avoid dentist xrays, I even worried at one stage about getting on planes and then realised I was getting a bit ridiculous.
    Micca, congratulations on your pregnancy.
    Butterfly39 good luck on your transfer, my friend just had her 3rd fet in a row this month and she got her positive yesterday. She is 42. lt is possible, I guess its really how much we can endure.
    Fort, stay positive. Sometimes its so difficult on this journey. My gp yesterday gave me that simple advice.Simple advice but so easy to forget.
    Micca, yes ive had all immune testing done and have elevated nk cell, and im on thyroid medication, been on clexane, prednisolone. I also had an endometrial scratch this last cycle. My doctor has tested me for absolutely everything. My Gp has come to the conclusion that my immune system must be too good and just wont allow anything to attach. He did say to me its luck. That a 46 yr old woman went to see him the other day who thought was infertile and he did a pregnancy test and guess what!? Anyway as my Gp said its a lottery and I just have to keep trying. And stay positive.
    Emski at least you are getting answers through all your testing. Our dr tests for everything under the sun. I reckon she tests me for vitamin D every time I see her. She is a very good doctor and she does get results. I have an appointment with Dr N in july. I dont think the 2 doctors are very different but I just want to know if he would do anything differently. My aunt rang me to tell me he helped the daughter of her friend and she is 43 and just pregnant.
    The thing is there are a lot of women who are over 40 and pregnant with their own eggs, it is possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort- everything crossed for you it's clexane and implantation related. My ute was full blood around sacs and as bubs got bigger pushed it out so bleeding went on for ages. Will pop back in later to see results. When is earliest to scan for you?

Sunny- looking forward to hearing how you go in SA. I went alone so didn't hire car but lots of others have and found it quite easy to get around. Suggest if doing
    safari do it before transfer as it can be quite rough in the jeep. I did day trip to
    Aquila but few around and can do overnight stays which would be great. Other tip
    would be to either get phone unlocked or take old phone and buy sim card at Airport as can be very expensive using roaming and don't know until you get back and receive bill.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wannabb For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-06-2013),Sunny15  (14-06-2013),wanabemum  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Epu went off without a hitch this morn. Got 4 eggs, not sure on quality or fertilisation yet. We'll know 2mrw. There were 2 small follies and 2 large. hopefully we'll get something out of them. Fingers crossed for even 1 we can try to grow to blastie.

That Wazza is such a joker. Wrote the number of eggs he retrieved all over my arms and legs! No pain after procedure. Love him.

Sunny -Def get a sim card while you're over there. Otherwise, when I go overseas I always turn roaming on, get my msg bank turned OFF and NEVER use the phone to make or answer calls. Just use it for texting. About 40cents a time I think. Also good advice on the safari BEFORE transfer. If you're staying in central capetown it's easy to get around without a car. If you want to do any Road/ day trips you could just hire when u get there or jump on tours.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (13-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (13-06-2013),Sunny15  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, on the 4 eggs Musical girl! I have my fingers crossed you get a great fert and growth result...

MrsP...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musical, congratulations on your egg haul for a great fert result. Glad to hear wazza came through for you.

Sunny and DJ - looking forwards to your SA trip reports and lots of excess baggage

Angel - I just saw your question. I've heard that your eggs can get overcooked if you have a high dose of fsh, and that a reduced dose can lead to better quality eggs. Someone with more knowledge might b able to explain it in more detail.

TeamPanda - if you could bottle and sell your enthusiasm and positive outlook, I'd be in the queue for sure

Emski, so glad to hear you are getting some answers.

Mrs P, what are you up to?

Fort, thinking of you today

Sagi, get well soon.

Hi to anyone else I've missed.

AFM - had my trigger Tuesday night, with transfer next monday. I'm using pregnyl for support, so definitely no POAS this time. Have had to reduce exercise intensity and the pregnyl shots seem to have made me ravenously hungry. I've already put on some weight, so am now a fat cranky hippo, instead of just a cranky one

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good news.

Fort

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear Fort - I am so very, very sorry

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post: