Closed Thread
Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Ann for the encouragement . We are willing these embryos to keep going. One thing one of the scientist did say to me that was nice was they do surprise you sometimes and make a fool out of them which was nice. However as the one who did my transfer and the our FS was negative about our chances who kind of felt deflated. However, here I am doing all my shots and tablets.
    Last night was drugged up on my last diazepam I forgot my clexane so having to do it this morning. I got instructions about my pregnyl on the box. I think the trigger last 7dys so I guess that's why you do the pregynl after 7dys? Would just check as I have used pregynl twice only and both transfers were not blasts so was after transfer. Good luck with your transfer wednesday?

Sunny, hope all is well. We've been told to consider going to south africa for donor egg but we also need donor sperm too.

good luck bertie, springrain, erin

Tummy feels premenstrual today.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-02-2013),Sunny15  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies

Just a quick update from the lab, so its day 3 and all 3 embies are 8 cell - 2x4s and 1x3. I am booked in for a transfer today but still really undecided! The scientist reckons i can put back 1 or 2 today and rather than wait til day 5 for the last embie freeze it today while its still good quality.

So the two I put back in today wld still be the two that I most probably wld do at day 5 - growing to a blastie i am sure iam bound to lose 1 perhaps 2!

I guess these are the tough questions you ladies probably went through last week! Although I think those poor embies have a better chance to survive on that friendly dish than my tummy!

Thanks for letting me vent ladies.......

Hey Kenta those premenstrual symptoms cld just be the progesterone... we are here for you hun. Why are you on diazepam? The scientist are much better in giving info and being positive and encouraging, of course from their experience FS knows alot (thats why we pay them the big bucks!), but as you know - you never know!

Bertie, Springrain how you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann,
    Just from previous experience, I heard that blastocysts freeze and survive better so we've always only decided to grow freeze blast if we got there? Not sure though.

Sounds like all 3 embyos are doing the right thing if they are 8cell at day 3. What does 2x4s and 1x3s mean?

In the past we put them in if they weren't doing very well and likely not to make it to blast but never got a postive on those. The only early positive we got was from a defrosted day 6 blast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kenta

Well Iam PUPO now, decided to do put 2 embies both at 8 cells and grade 4s, so fingers crossed. Sorry I meant 2 8 cells x 4 grade and 1 8 cell x 3 grade! Well I guess theres nothing much to do except sit back and (try) relax! I thought it wld have been virtually the same two I wld have had tx at day 5 and frozen the other one if it survived so the scientist and FS sort of encouraged a day 3 tx given that i only had 3 embies. Sorry why are you taking diazepam, FS prescribed me valium if I need it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ann and best of luck. I think you have a good chance with good quality embryos. I only took valium pre transfer and after transfer for a day. Still on prednisone, clexane and a whole bunch of estrogen and progesterone and pessaries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls....

Wow...so many of you are PUPO!!!!!!! That is so awesome and I am so jealous!!!! Totally hope those little embies are snuggling in and making themselves at home in the most wonderful and loving environment. We are all so sick and tired of BFNs so come on and stick little ones.

We have made the decision to leave our last little frosty just where it is and maybe if need be we will use it later but for now, all plans are in progress to head to Sth Africa so bring on Cape Town!!!! We are finalising our donor plans but it should be June/July. So, I have been on the SA donor eggs forums learning as much as I can as I regret doing my 5 IVF cycles with basically not enough knowledge. Also regret being with a FS that really doesn't want a 45 year old on his books!

Hope to read some great news on here over the next couple of weeks. Good luck girls

luv DJ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (25-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17... Thanks for thinking of me, but nothing much to report here - just sitting out the 2WW. Going back to work tomorrow, so hopefully that will take my mind off things. Good luck to the two little embies inside you :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy all,Well the AF has shown her head and we can get the ball moving.Gonal (450) starts tonight (of course DP is going out tonight lol) Day 7 (4/3) BT for LH levels and have a Saizen injectionDay 9 (6/3) Clinic for BT & Scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers, good luck to you and DP for this cycle

Ann, congrats on being PUPO! sticky vibes

Kenta, Erin, MCG Bertie, hope you're all going well in the TWW. Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit premenstrual.

DJ, exciting to hear about your SA adventure, looking forward to hearing more

Hi everyone else

AFM - just waiting until BT on Sat. Apart from some noticeable fatigue, and a few twinges, I dont have any other symptoms at all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (26-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    springrain good luck with blood test on Saturday.

MGC, ann, bertie, erin hope all is well.

fingerscrossed what kind of cycle are you doing and how many saizen are you using and are you going to use luveris?

I did my 2nd pregnyl injection today and wondering if I can give my third this Saturday instead of Sunday so I can get my result next Sunday as have to wait 7dys after last pregnyl for blood test. Although its seems from what we've been told there is not much chance with us getting a positive I still have to keep going with all the meds. I hope at least one of our tiny embryo can prove them wrong.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-02-2013)