Closed Thread
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel, I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope your FS can give you some answers and prevent it from happening again.

Butterfly, good luck for your transfer and hope the TWW treats you gently for some good news.

Mrs. P, Emski, how are you going?

Bertie, great to hear you have had your appointment and have some new things to try for this cycle. Hope that does the trick At least the short protocol gets you to the business end of the cycle soon...

Goldie, I am sorry to hear about your HCG . Glad to hear you may be able to have a known donor. Great work on the washing machine

Twocam, congratulations on a great result on your early scan

Wanabe, I wished that I could hit a "Like" button on your last post on DE!

Midnite, congratulations!

Micca, glad to hear you are home, hope you are recovering well from your jetlag.

Team Panda, hello and welcome. Did you have a D&C after your miscarriage? I hope you can get some answers soon. I am sorry to hear that thoughtless comments have been upsetting you

Hi to LizzeG, Musical, Sunny, Anxious, DJ, Fort, Fingers, lilbirdy

AFM - this feels like the looooongest FET cycle ever. I started with a low dose of gonal f on CD3, now at CD13, and still going. I have been into the clinic every morning since Wednesday (yawn) for BT and a US as well. My arms are really bruised, the nurses keep asking me for the other arm, but they are both as bad as each other Other than that, trying to keep some semblance of a normal life by focusing on other things Still, have to stay home this long weekend cos of having to go to the clinic - yep, I have to go again tomorrow morning I shouldn't complain, but would like a long weekend sleep in sometime

Hope everyone has a great long weekend

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (11-06-2013),wanabemum  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks spring rain....

ivf + 'some semblance of a normal life' =

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Springy, - that is the most attention I've ever heard in a FET cycle. I really hope for all The effort that this is the one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Springrain
    that sounds exhausting! I hope that this is the one for you. How annoying to miss out on the long weekend sleep ins!
    yes I did have a D and C when I miscarried. I want to have a second opinion just to make sure everything is alright down there. It's been on my mind all weekend. Fs saids its my eggs not my uterus. I'm going to go see my gp tomorrow and get 3 new referrals. Hope he doesn't think I'm being over the top.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh Panda I don't blame you. Make sure you get an 'expert' opinion not just a second opinion ....

spring rain I guess you're technically getting acupuncture included with your fertility treatment

AFM ate salmon and grapefruit all weekend cooked by DH in preparation for t/f next week but mostly out of love. He has been very caring of late and is doing all of the cooking and cleaning. Im riding this good fortune while it lasts. Blood test tomorrow to see if I ovulated over the weekend.

Question - are the LH pee detection sticks meant to stay positive for only one day? Mine have been positive for 2 days now. Have I screwed up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringRain View Post
    Angel, I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope your FS can give you some answers and prevent it from happening again.

Butterfly, good luck for your transfer and hope the TWW treats you gently for some good news.

Mrs. P, Emski, how are you going?

Bertie, great to hear you have had your appointment and have some new things to try for this cycle. Hope that does the trick At least the short protocol gets you to the business end of the cycle soon...

Goldie, I am sorry to hear about your HCG . Glad to hear you may be able to have a known donor. Great work on the washing machine

Twocam, congratulations on a great result on your early scan

Wanabe, I wished that I could hit a "Like" button on your last post on DE!

Midnite, congratulations!

Micca, glad to hear you are home, hope you are recovering well from your jetlag.

Team Panda, hello and welcome. Did you have a D&C after your miscarriage? I hope you can get some answers soon. I am sorry to hear that thoughtless comments have been upsetting you

Hi to LizzeG, Musical, Sunny, Anxious, DJ, Fort, Fingers, lilbirdy

AFM - this feels like the looooongest FET cycle ever. I started with a low dose of gonal f on CD3, now at CD13, and still going. I have been into the clinic every morning since Wednesday (yawn) for BT and a US as well. My arms are really bruised, the nurses keep asking me for the other arm, but they are both as bad as each other Other than that, trying to keep some semblance of a normal life by focusing on other things Still, have to stay home this long weekend cos of having to go to the clinic - yep, I have to go again tomorrow morning I shouldn't complain, but would like a long weekend sleep in sometime

Hope everyone has a great long weekend
    hi everyone.... After another disappointing round recently I went into my little hole but have been thinking of you all and wondering how you're all going on your personal journeys and challenges. It's so wonderful to see some successes - congrats micca and fortitude. So much news to catch up on. You are all strong women to go through what we do.

afm I'm in hospital recovering from a laparotomy.... Sore but hopefully will help our cause.

Thanks
    Reviews
    goldilocks...so sorry to hear that your hopes have been dashed by a chemical pregnancy...sucks.. enjoy your pity party.. I hope it has lots of alchohol and yummy food....

butterfly... the ovulation sticks stay positive for around 4-5 days... if you have the kind like a pregnancy test the second line should get darker as your LH rises to the point where it is darker than the control line which usually means your LH surge.

team panda... good for you with second opinions... lets hope that you find a cause..you are certainly able to make blasts so that is a good sign your eggs still have some life in them... ask about immune implantation issues and insist on an endometrial biopsy to send it away for histology and culture and natural killer cell count as this could be causing your failures.. I had endometritis on my last biopsy and I had no symptoms at all...

butterfly..lets hope that you have some great embies waiting

twocam ..woohoo on a great uss result...always a huge reassurance to see that heart beat.

fortitude... any further betas? ultrasound date...

sunny/DJ.. getting close now... only weeks to go..so excited ..lets hope you both come back with excess baggage as well

next beta tuesday for me... wont get results until late though.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-06-2013),Goldielocks  (26-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (11-06-2013),wanabemum  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    hi everyone.... After another disappointing round recently I went into my little hole but have been thinking of you all and wondering how you're all going on your personal journeys and challenges. It's so wonderful to see some successes - congrats micca and fortitude. So much news to catch up on. You are all strong women to go through what we do.

afm I'm in hospital recovering from a laparotomy.... Sore but hopefully will help our cause.
    Get well soon Kenta! I'd been wondering how you were going, hope that this has addressed whatever needed it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind words ladies. I have picked myself back up again and ready to go again.

My lovely fs said I can go back to back. He is lowering my gonal f to help get better quality eggs. Does that sound right? I tend to question everything that they tell me because of what I went through with my son and have a tendency to distrust.

I just spoke to my clinic because they used my husbands sperm from the first epi asp that they did not from the 2nd epi asp and I wondered if that was the reason I had the failure. I don't like to think its me with the problem but they said both were of the same quality but obviously something didn't have the dna to spark something.

No point in worrying now, its time to move forward, have a chardy and wait for my next cycle.

Leah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to angel, Goldie,
    congrat to fort and to those who are enjoying the mummy's joy journey

Glad you are feeling better now... Totally understand the feeling of disappointment. Plus all the roller coaster we all went thro...

Hang in there n everyone we will make it...!

For me ! Just out from hospital after my ankle op. now resting at home.. thought is a good chance to conceive natural due to no work stress hehe ...
    all good and waiting for the next cycle to come in, as the accuputurist said is no good to try natural as the anesthetic is still inside my body. No good to the eggs... What you all say?

To all I missed... Still think of you all...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sagitwist For This Useful Post:

Goldielocks  (26-06-2013)