Closed Thread
Page 66 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi just wanted to say hello and nice to meet you all. I am a long time lurker and have decided its time to join in. I just finished my 7th stim today with a bfn. I look forward to getting to know you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Team panda View Post
    Hi just wanted to say hello and nice to meet you all. I am a long time lurker and have decided its time to join in. I just finished my 7th stim today with a bfn. I look forward to getting to know you.
    Team Panda, - Let me be the first to welcome you. I'm so sorry about your bfn, it's never easy. I hope we can be a good omen for you, and your next cycle will be a bfp .

MrsP...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lurkers! Hi regs !

Im very excited because everything looks good for me to do an FET next week back to back with stim cycle last month. The clinic seemed surprised I'd recovered well so that is a good thing I'm hoping. Looking forward to being PUPO again...

Hope things are going well with everyone else.

Fortitude - good for you girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devastated, I got 5 eggs yesterday, 4 were good for icsi and none have been fertilised.

I am feeling so dejected and I don't think I can keep doing this.

1st my son dies from cancer, then 3 failed fresh cycles, 1 miscarriage with a FET and now none fertilised.

I don't know why I keep trying when I keep having such bad luck.

I just really hate my life right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama74 View Post
    Devastated, I got 5 eggs yesterday, 4 were good for icsi and none have been fertilised.

I am feeling so dejected and I don't think I can keep doing this.

1st my son dies from cancer, then 3 failed fresh cycles, 1 miscarriage with a FET and now none fertilised.

I don't know why I keep trying when I keep having such bad luck.

I just really hate my life right now.
    Oh angelmama honey, - I am so deeply sorry. Life is not being fair to you. There are no words i can say that will make you feel better right now. Just know that we are thinking of you and sending you and your DH lots more cyber hugs .

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmama74.... I am so sorry. Your pain must be intense - I can feel it through the computer here. I agree, life is so not fair. It sometimes just seems such a hopeless process, made so much worse by seeing people seemingly getting their babies with none of the pain and frustration we're having. All I can do is send you lots of hugs and urge you to keep trying for your dream to come true.

AFM.... we had our consult with our FS last week, and discussed a whole page of questions I'd had written down for him!! In the end we've planned our next cycle, and surprisingly are not going with the long, down-reg cycle, but going with a shorter cycle, as I had the most eggs on a short cycle, so the FS is keen to try that. We're going to stick with Menopur, as FS adamant that it really is the best for egg quality. We discussed using DHEA, but FS said he prefers testosterone gel that you rub in the back of your hand, so I'm giving that a go for four weeks before starting the next cycle at the beginning of July. I am happy to be doing some different things this time, in order to hopefully get a BFP next time. Interestingly, I asked about successes others have had with the same donor sperm as us - apparently three others have used it once each, but all BFN. FS said too early to discount it after just 4 tries (once for each of us), but I think it will be a question I'll raise again if the next cycle is a BFN too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Angelmama74 i am new here but wanted to say how sorry I am that this has happened to you. I know how devastating it is as it happened to me during my 3rd cycle. It's a shock to the system and you feel like all the hope you had has been taken away from you. My fs ended up totally changing my protocol after this. Your fs should work with you so this doesn't happen again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

Not good news, hcg got to 13.2 on mon and then thurs it dropped to 11. So now waiting for AF. I was on 5 progesterone pessaries a day, 3 PV and 2PR! Didn't have a good feeling for this cycle and the numbers were consistently behind where they should have been but hadn't done a FET cycle with ET achieved so was different to the fresh cycles. Grrr! I was reallly stressed from politics at work and stressed that I was so stressed so feel that didn't help. Valium and kaluha would have helped but when PUPO then having hcg... sacrifices we make... made up for it now. :-)
    Now my 2 frosties are used up. Now have to consider where from here. FS suggested doing a exploratory lap to make sure nothing inside is wrong, not sure abt that. I have had 3 BFPs so I can fall preg, I just don't keep them, 2 chem and 1 m/c 8wks. 2cycles have had no ovulation,. ED may be the go, have to get my head around using donors for eggs and s%#*m. May have a guy friend help out, has anyone tried clomid with ovulation? I think that's what they can use??? He would be a good dad and co-parent.
    LOL, Stupid things that go thru ur mind, when it failed I thought bug&er that cycle gap wouuld have bought a new washing machine as mine is a 25yo second hand one making bad grinding noises. Went with mum to masters today and over the loud speaker they said they had a clearance whirlpool 9kg for $169.00 I raced over and the one in question was mislabled for something else. I asked if it was correct and the lady said yes, at the til she realised the stuff up but said she would honour it and it should have been $1198.00!!!!! Wasnt even floor stock. With my council rebate of $200 for buying 4or 5 wels front loader, should get the $169 back. So I get it for FREE. So at least the cycle money gave me another shot and I got the desperately needed washer. Mum and I were having little songs about it all afternoon.
    Now I can try it on all the escaped progesterone... sorry TMI. Ahhh gotta laugh to not cry. :-)
    Stay safe on the roads this long weekend girls.
    Goldie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi goldilocks
    I would say the next step for you is definitely the lap/hyst, because obviously you are getting pregnant but they are not sticking and it may be that there is something going on in there that is obstructing the embryo from sticking.
    as for me after my bfn on Friday I've had a long hard think. I think I want a second opinion of what is going on in my uterus. My doctor did explore last nov. I trust her but keep wondering what if she missed something. I don't understand why my first ivf stuck(even though I miscarried) and every subsequent hasn't since then. I mean ok, probably something wrong with them but why haven't they even stuck. After my first ivf pregnancy and mc my periods became very short and light and they've never been the same since? Has this happened to anyone else? My fs who is dr lynn said everything looks fine down there and she is not worried about light periods. But what happened to the thick heavy 3/4 day periods I use to have?
    I'm so upset at myself, upset that I cant get pregnant. Since I started this journey, my 3 friends in my circle have fallen pregnant and had their babies, 2 gave birth only 3 months ago and they are 2 months older than me. Yesterday at a family party I overheard my cousin say to my aunt that so and so had her baby this week. I turned around and asked who. It ended up being another girl we know, who late last year my cousin had asked me for my fs number to give to this girl. My cousin obviously has kept this information away from me thinking it would upset me. Finding out this way has upset much more than if they had told me last year. I've never been one to get upset at other girls pregnancy, but that bit of information yesterday made me feel like a complete failure. I pretended everything was fine at the party but I cried all the way home. When I got home my bloody husband tells me it's society's fault for making me think I have to have a baby because I am a woman. I feel that he has totally missed the point. I want to know why my body is not doing what it's supposed to be doing. Have i screwed my body up with ivf? i am thinking to get a second opinion with dr nick and genea in sydney. Any opinions?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Goldielocks  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry stalker alert...

MICCA WHAT FANTASTIC NEWS .... could it be twins... beyond happy for you... were you having treatment with the 'guru' - WDA???

All the best to all the other ladies....