Closed Thread
Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Ponti. It's been a bit of a pain, need to go to CDI (Cairns diagnostic imaging) for the scans as no where else seems to do them. It's also quite difficult to get an appt, which makes things hard when we need to get scan on a certain day. I spend a fair bit of time on the phone ! Also have to pay $193 per scan. Bloods are alot easier as can go anywhere.

Bit of a Bummer that my day 1 came a bit later than expected so my fs had me running around trying to get a scan on Friday aft so we could see if I should start stimming on the weekend. Turns out my prog was too high. 7! So will redo bloods on Monday to see if we have the go ahead. I hope we can. Have spent a month oestrogen priming and trying to get drugs from brisbane etc. Better not cancel!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I caved in and did a POAS today.... there was one left in the box... it is REALLY faint but there is a second line on the 1st response (now day 16) more bloods in the morning, so hopefully the twins are just being naughty and making me sweat.

Micca, when do you do blood tests?

Goldie

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goldielocks For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (05-06-2013),Leomum  (04-06-2013),wanabemum  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Mrs Ponti. It's been a bit of a pain, need to go to CDI (Cairns diagnostic imaging) for the scans as no where else seems to do them. It's also quite difficult to get an appt, which makes things hard when we need to get scan on a certain day. I spend a fair bit of time on the phone ! Also have to pay $193 per scan. Bloods are alot easier as can go anywhere.

Bit of a Bummer that my day 1 came a bit later than expected so my fs had me running around trying to get a scan on Friday aft so we could see if I should start stimming on the weekend. Turns out my prog was too high. 7! So will redo bloods on Monday to see if we have the go ahead. I hope we can. Have spent a month oestrogen priming and trying to get drugs from brisbane etc. Better not cancel!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh no MusicalGal, - I hope tomorrows bloods can get you started .
    Could they offer you a reason why you might have had high P4? And does that mean that you won't start stim drugs until day CD5 if all good tomorrow?

Thanks for the info. When I start, I'll probably do whatever scans I can in Brissy, and what I can't to there I'll do here with Bob. That way the communication will be clearer, hopefully.

Cheers, and hope everyone had a good weekend.

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie, - Yay, congrats on double lines. I'll keep everything crossed for you for tomorrows BT. .
    What is day 16 for you? Is it 16DPO?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Hi All,
    I caved in and did a POAS today.... there was one left in the box... it is REALLY faint but there is a second line on the 1st response (now day 16) more bloods in the morning, so hopefully the twins are just being naughty and making me sweat.

Micca, when do you do blood tests?

Goldie
    congrats on a second line... mine were really faint with DD even at 16dpo.... lrtd hope the are sticking around.

my beta is weds.....18dpo..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Goldie! Wonderful news!!

Such good news on our thread of late - it gives us all hope.

I am waiting on ovulation... and AF CD 32 today... due to have a hystereoscopy and D&C on 21st which can apparently only be done at a certain time in the cycle... this is my next cycle after a full stim cycle and on looking at my past charts/cycles it is normally reeeeeeeaaaallllyyyy long ... like 57 days instead of 32. Might ring the FS to see if I should be taking provera or something to bring on AF. I really don't want to have to reschedule my procedure!

Hello to the lurkers

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all.

Well i had my ultrasound done to see what eggs i have at any time of my cycles.

Couple of follies in right, could be a few in the left but it was playing peek a boo behind my bowel

So she went back from on top but couldn't get a clear defined look. I have the scans, but not the report yet as their computer system was done.

She said that I would probably have to have some stimulating drugs which I replied that's fine. I got a very weird look then lol

BT's are next on the agenda

Don't see my FS til June 24th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed, - Good luck with your FS on the 24th, but hope you can manage a little miracle by then.

EM, - Oh I hope AF comes soon for you so you can stay on track.

Micca, - You must be getting very excited now that your beta is only a couple of days away, so you can officially be UTD . Are you still POAS everyday?

Hi everyone else.

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT results are in. Hcg 542 @17 DPO

I'm going to be a mumma!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (05-06-2013),Kazpurple  (04-06-2013),Leomum  (04-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-06-2013),micca  (05-06-2013),MrsPontipine  (03-06-2013),wanabemum  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    BT results are in. Hcg 542 @17 DPO

I'm going to be a mumma!
    Yay Fortitude, - Huge congratulations for your

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (03-06-2013)