Closed Thread
Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Micca! Such great news!
    Not much to report from me
    Had a barrage of tests ordered by my new FS today - 13 vials of blood

Angelmama there is a whole thread on here for South African Egg Donations - it's my back up plan should our next cycle or two with my own eggs don't work... not sure about the US it's very price prohibitive for me - SA is far more achievable at around $13k all up inc. flights / accommodation (at the current exchange rate).

Here's the active thread
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...South-Africa-2
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama74 View Post
    I have read that some of you have had donor eggs from SA and USA. How do you go about sourcing where to go?
    start researching online... lots of threads about CFC and RBA atlanta

south africa... cape town fertility clinic... DJ and Sunny are using them

USA>.. reproductve biology associates - atlanta rbaonline.com an egg bank.. you select a donor from their egg bank (around 30-40 donors) and get 6 eggs.. most get 3-5 blasts. this is whom I used so PM me if you are interested. cost $16500 for the cycle.. airfares around $3000 (for 2), accomodation around $1000 for 4 weeks.
    Last edited by micca; 31-05-2013 at 14:40.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Goldielocks  (31-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (01-06-2013),wanabemum  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I am just feeling really depressed and I think they will cancel my cycle because of my low e2. I have a ultrasound and bt tomorrow but I just can't keep doing this over and over. I just don't seem to get a decent response from the 450 gonal f.

I want to start looking at all the options. Just wish tomorrow would hurry up so I know what way to go.
    Last edited by angelmama74; 31-05-2013 at 16:16.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, you have just given me hope! I was hesitant of using a SA donor due to a traumatic hx involving someone of african decent. So will look into the place you went though depending on the outcome of this cycle.....

AFM So the update on todays HcG bloods is, day 10 zero, day 12 2.3, day 14 (today) 4.2. keep on the potions and retest monday. i asked about the levels/timing and the FN said they have been slow to respond but have increased so the jury is out.... I guess i had been expecting my first BFN so there is still hope for my 2 embies.
    Has anyone else had low levels like this on the lateish side? I looked at the Beta scores website and they are in the bottom of the range but others have had them. Its like the 2ww has turned into the 2ww+ wait. I didnt do a POAS this morning. agh!

goldie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, Congratulations!

Goldie, hope you get some good news on Monday

Emski, glad to hear you have had a great experience so far with your new FS. Hope that the testing at least puts your mind to rest. Sounds like you are really on everything this time, hope that is what does the trick . I'm doing a stimulated FET using Gonal F.

Musical, welcome, I hope Wazza can work some of his magic for you

Kaz, I am sorry to hear your news

Twocam I hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Angelmama I hope that you get to keep going with your cycle and that your response improves. I get discomfort during stim cycles from swollen ovaries, but not an ovulation type pain.

Ann, Fleur - how are you going?

Hi DJ, Anxious, Fort, Sunny, Leo, Mrs P and everyone else

AFM - Day 2 of injecting Gonal F - seems weird not to be doing it with the aim of EPU. The dose is less than half of what I used for a full stim cycle though, so not as many side effects. BT tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (01-06-2013),wanabemum  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Micca, you have just given me hope! I was hesitant of using a SA donor due to a traumatic hx involving someone of african decent. So will look into the place you went though depending on the outcome of this cycle.....
    Dear Goldie, If you are interested in seeking a known Aussie donor for about $5k out of pocket after medicare costs PM me. Aussie donors donate altrusitically and are available more easily than you may think. I can help you if that's what you are interested in.

Fortitude
    xoxoxox

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Goldielocks  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big fat con graduation Micca!!
    Sorry to hear some of you having bfn. It is such a traumatized journey. However I believe we are still trying hard to achieve it!
    Congrat n happy journey to those bfp. Really happy as it show we can still make it, if we persist.

hi hi to all- good luck

As for me I have been waiting so long for this cycle to conceive naturally via acupuncture n herbal. Unfortunately, thing always happen. I received phone call from the govt hospital to operate my ankle which I have been waiting for awhile. My acupuncturist advise me to go n cancel this month treatment...
    think I have no choice but to do it next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies....busy thread, I think I may have caught up on everyones news!

A massive congrats to Micca.

So sorry to the ladies that have experienced BFNs or cancelled cycles.

And good luck for the ladies that are currently cycling or about to cycle.

AFM
    Not much going on with me at the moment. Still on OCP...donor had her screening tests on Wednesday, so now just waiting for my treatment plan, which FN says will be Monday.

Started my spring cleaning today....method to my madness is that I wont feel like doing it when I come back UTD!!!
    Last edited by Sunny15; 01-06-2013 at 19:07.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-06-2013),micca  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springy, - Hope your BT went well today. And good luck for your FET . I really hope this is the one...

Fortitude, - You must really be at the business end of your 2ww now. I have everything crossed for you that you'll get great news soon.

Sagi, - Maybe your treatment is cancelled, but you can still go it alone (with DH of course). Good luck.

Sunny, - July is just around the corner now. Good idea getting your spring clean done now. You'll be way too busy being preggers when you get back.

AFM, - CD 5 of another cycle on the sidelines. DH will be away for a week mid month so we can't even try the old fashioned way this month. Hopefully everything will line up so we can start the OCP next month.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (02-06-2013),Sunny15  (02-06-2013)