Closed Thread
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. I had my blood test today (day 8) and my e2 was only 300 so I am feeling disheartened as previous cycles it was 700ish. I never know what is considered 'normal' for e2 in this game.

I go back Saturday for blood and ultrasound. I just have a feeling they will cancel. Anyone who has had low e2 at this stage?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

micca  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay micca! !! So happy I could cry! You have given us hope!

So sorry to the Bfns out there atm. There's just no rhyme or reason...

Afm-Af started today, so here goes the long distance cycle with WDA even tho I'm in Cairns!

Xx to all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

micca  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Micca , - Thats the best news I've heard all day. I'm so so happy for you. Have a wonderful time for the rest of your holiday! What a holiday to remember.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

micca  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Yay micca! !! So happy I could cry! You have given us hope!

So sorry to the Bfns out there atm. There's just no rhyme or reason...

Afm-Af started today, so here goes the long distance cycle with WDA even tho I'm in Cairns!

Xx to all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Best of luck with your cycle MusicalGal . And good luck with the logistics of it. I will be following in your footsteps soon enough. Where are you going to do your scans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Micca.... big congratulations. I'm so excited for you, and so glad it has worked. Can you give us a quick run of what you did differently this cycle, as to the other cycles. I play a board game with a group of friends, and the rule is that whoever wins the game, has to tell everyone one trick/strategy that they think helped them win that time, so if you don't mind :-)))) Why did you choose USA?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

micca  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Micca.... big congratulations. I'm so excited for you, and so glad it has worked. Can you give us a quick run of what you did differently this cycle, as to the other cycles. I play a board game with a group of friends, and the rule is that whoever wins the game, has to tell everyone one trick/strategy that they think helped them win that time, so if you don't mind :-)))) Why did you choose USA?
    bertie I did a donor egg cycle in the usa... so some nice 30yr old eggs (ironically one of the oldest donors on the list) with my 20yr old toy boy sperm.
    after 7 cycles with my own eggs I came to the realisation that if I wanted a baby this was the only option. I chose the USA over south africa because I have lots of friends to catch up with, love the states and of course disneyland...lol..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Goldielocks  (31-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for all the well wishes gals...
    Im becoming a POAS queen... and loving it.. thankfully the line just gets darker and darker. so different to the faint lines on my own cycles.... the next question is there one or 2 in there... as I transfered 2 blasts.lol...lol...
    The clinic I went to has a 73% success rate.. and on their chat thread so far it has been 7 pregnancies for 7 cycles which is pretty amazing odds...
    Overall doing a donor cycle has been really easy compared to own eggs... able to eat what ever I like... enjoy the occassional alchohol and continue to exercise up to transfer. so I have been having a great holiday as well. The only thing I wish was that I had come to the realisation of using donor eggs about 12months ago... saved a lot of $$ if I had and a lot of heartache. but sometimes we do just need to work through everything,
    It is also nice knowing that the trisomy risk will be very low as with my own eggs it was around 1:5 risk... which is very very high...

I wish all you ladies lots of good luck.. but my advice is dont become obessed with your own eggs... consider a donor cycle earlier rather than later and the cost of 3 own egg cycles is about the same as a donor egg cycle... once you are pregnant that is your baby and you dont even think of genetics

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (31-05-2013),Goldielocks  (31-05-2013),Leomum  (31-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (01-06-2013),MrsPontipine  (31-05-2013),wanabemum  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warmest congratulations Micca !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

micca  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- Congratulations! So good to see some good news. I hope you are enjoying your holiday and keeping that bundle safe so happy for you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazpurple For This Useful Post:

micca  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have read that some of you have had donor eggs from SA and USA. How do you go about sourcing where to go?