Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kenta, SpringRain and MGC - Congratulations PUPO...wishing you lots of luck and sticky vibes.

Micca
    - Looks like you will be next. Good luck for Monday.

Hi everyone.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (23-02-2013),MGC Bertie  (23-02-2013),SpringRain  (23-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie - wow a dream embryo. Good luck. Ours were one grade 3 and one grade 2.

Thanks springrain. Hope all is going well in your 2ww. So nice to have a few girls joining me. Good luck.

I'm still drugged up on so many drugs at present.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-02-2013),SpringRain  (23-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    berie, kenta and springrain....woohoo for being PUPO.. cheering those embies along.. lets hope we have some bfps coming this way...

come on little guys snuggle in...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (24-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Kenta, Bertie and Springrain congrats on being PUPO! After all the worries and hurdles you are now PUPO. We just need them to be a sticky one and snuggle in deep!

I had EPU on Fri - 8 eggs, 3 mature and 3 fertilised. I was really annoyed and upset with only 3 as my scan showed I had 5 eggs at 13mm on Tue and wld have thought that at least some of it wld be matured by EPU but no luck. Today at Day two we have 2 cell, 3 cell and 4 cell all at grade 3. Like you ladies Iam now in limbo land of a day 3 or 5 ET. I am leaning towards day 5 but I will see how things progress tom at Day 3 and then make a call, perhaps day 4 ET. I have had 3 failed cycles in the past and had both day 3 and 5 blastie transfer, and had better quality embies before, I am feeling rather unfazed about no.s this time around although really happy for grade 3s that I have. In the past I have had really good grades slowing down only to be taken over by the runt of the litter! Its so hard to say what works and what doesnt! Have done acupuncture as well and also eaten core of pineapple after ET nothing helped!

DH has been diligently handing out my luteal phase pills three times a day, he seems to be enjoying it! And then asks/reminds me if I have done the Crinone and today i gave him a little hmmm... and he said well you dont sound so enthusiastic to which I replied I'd like to see how you go putting it up your bum three times a day! That made us giggle! He also has me tanked on prune juice, pear juice and Metamucil! Is it just me or do you girls have a constipation problem after EPU?! I felt pretty sore after EPU I always do and pretty much bed ridden for three days! I bled quite a bit this time as well, FS must have dug deep!

Hey Micca and Sunny how you ladies going? Miccas when is your EPU how many follies do you have?

Hello to anyone I have missed.

Let this thread be a lucky one and full of happy BFPS!!!

Ann

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I haven't commented on here for a long while but I've been reading along and I just wanted to say Hi.

I am currently PUPO and sitting at 6dp5dt. We have one frostie from this cycle too, which I didn't have on our first cycle. I hope we get our BFP but my gut is sadly telling me otherwise. I hope it's wrong.

Anyway, good luck everyone on wherever you're at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ann17 - 3 eggs/embies is a really good number. Good on DH for being so involved...I actually think that is really nice.

MrsErinR - Congratulations on PUPO.

Wow...we have 4 at PUPO, with another one to follow shortly....and then not long after that, Micca and Fingers.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (24-02-2013),MGC Bertie  (25-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ...sorry ann17, yes I get a quite constipated during the second half of the cycle....mine starts as soon as I start the progesterone pessaries!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (24-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann I have been where you have been and have tried and done all the different day transfers and all the types of transfers. I think it's just a numbers game and a matter of the right embryo which is hard to predict. Our embryos also slow after day 3 and are slow embryos which is probably why we haven't been able to be successful. Our FS doesn't seem hopeful about our chances this time either but we are going to keep willing these embryos on. The hard thing is this time they didn't use ultrasound to do the transfer so we didn't get to see them go in on the screen which we loved. It was nice when seeing it on the ultrasound as then you were confident they were in.

I think in terms of day of transfer going to day 5 is done for selection and when you have enough embryos to go that far does it matter? We made the decision to put them back in as we only had 2 anyway so didn't have any to freeze and if we left them till day 6 they would still be the 2 we put back anyway and we may have none too which would give us a quicker answer but I still wanted to take the chance that they might do better in me. Confusing all this I know and I get all muddled too by all the opinions and thoughts on this subject.

Good luck Mrs Erin on having a blastie on board and having a frozen. Not much longer...seems always to go so slow though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Fingers crossed Mrs Erin, you are nearly over the half way mark for your TWW!! Are you already analyzing all your twinges!

Hey Kenta, yes I guess waiting for blastie is really when you have a lot of embies and are really weeding it out to the best one. But in the case that you dont have many like you said it will be the same two you do on day 3 or day 5 - so is it worth the wait?? Tough question huh? And I wldnt be so disheartened by your slow embies - I have had better ones put in and didnt make it and know of ladies with slower ones that have!

The last time I cycled in 2011, I had 5 embies most of them in pretty good shape and there was one lady cycling with me who only had 3 slow embies and I felt soooo sorry for and bad for her, she was gutted as it wasnt good embies at all anyway, she decided to do a day 5 ET as her theory was if it wasnt going to make it to a blastie then it wasnt going to make it through the TWW and she wanted to spare herself grief. She went ahead and two slow ones put in with no faith and the last embie arrested. Me on the hand felt a bit better after all I had 5 good embies....by day 5 I had a very good blastie (other 4 didnt make it along the way) so of course in mind I thought well I stand a good chance.....and I still felt so bad for the other lady who was basically waiting for AF to arrive....well fast forward to present day, in a few months time her baby will be a year old from that cycle and I have nothing to show for it! From that cycle I really learn't my lesson and believe anything can happen......it will happen when it is meant to happen, we can do so much but when our time will come that is when it will happen and in the mean time we can keep trying! So have faith......on another thread there's someone who had 7 embies but decided to do a 3det because the embies were slowing down and there was a grade three there.....well she is now about 8 weeks pregnant! So all the best and try and be positive...you never know your luck in the big city!

Well DH just served me dinner and of course laid out my pills and reminded me of Crinone - again! Poor guy has had the kitchen under control since my EPU, but I must say I am still a bit sore and definitely cant run a marathon! I had to be wheeled out on a wheel chair after EPU which nearly had me tears as I saw other ladies just walking out! And DH reminded me everyone is different!

I have never been lucky enough to see the embryo being transferred either with City Fertility or QFG so I dont even know if QFG does it at all or is it on request. Mind you as much as I have faith in my FS I still wldnt mind seeing the actual embie being dispersed in that grey mass, which is called our uterus!

I have a question ladies - is anyone doing pregnyl shots? My instructions have three pregnyl shots starting day 2 - written Sunday (which is today) but then it says post transfer so Iam a bit confused if that is actually an error and meant to be post EPU? So anyone did pregnyl before transfer on day 2? Cant seem to get through to my FS but didnt want to bother him with something so non urgent.

I can see by signatures that theres quite a no. of us here that has a few cycles up our sleeve!

Ann

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (25-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCGBertie, really sorry to hear your transfer was so painful

Thanks Micca, Kenta and Sunny for the good wishes.

MrsErinR, congratulations on being PUPO sticky vibes When do you have your BT scheduled? Mine is next Saturday.

Ann, it is lovely that your DH is looking after you.I hope you are feeling a bit better, I was lucky enough to see my embryo on the screen before transfer, and was able to see a little bit of the ultrasound screen during transfer. I am doing pessaries, not sure about the pregnyl.

Hi to everyone else hope you have had a good weekend

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-02-2013)