Closed Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, I'm sorry to hear your news

Micca and Fort - hope for some good news soon!

Net, hope you can relax soon and the contract comes through.

Leo, thanks for the info on Taiwan. Good luck for your cycle

Twocam - glad to hear you're doing well.

AFM - had my BT today but BFN. Now my FS has suggested doing a stimulated FET, which involves injecting FSH (but at a lower dose than a full stim cycle) to see if they can get me to ovulate naturally and have some natural progesterone, as my levels seem to be quite low even on a maximum dose of pessaries. But I am thinking that if I'm going to go to all the bother of shooting up FSH for 2 weeks and going in for BT and US every 2nd day, I might as well do a full stim cycle. However we had a conversation about that on the day of transfer - the recommendation then was "don't worry about another stim cycle just yet as you still have frosties". I guess I'll call on Monday to try and sort it out....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (28-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies

I hope all of you are well.

I am 6dp5dt and almost all of my symptoms are gone. Bbs aren't as sore, still a bit twingy but not crampy. The only thing that is different now is that I can't eat anything sweet. I tried to drink some pineapple juice and it was like sugar syrup, everything sweet is far too sweet but that's it. I can't help but wonder if I am still in this. Too scared to POAS.

How is everyone else going with their cycles and 2ww?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazpurple For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Fingers crossed for you Kaz - I hope you get your BFP.

Congrats on being PUPO Micca, I know you have a lot of fans in this thread and we're all cheering you on.
    Good luck Fortitude great to hear you have 3 frosties, that's an excellent result!

Butterfly sorry to hear about your BFN - it's never easy is it? Good luck with your FET cycle.
    Net I hope the stars align for you and your DE clinic - as if it isn't stressful enough!
    Twocam - I am so happy to read everything is progressing well for you and your little bean .
    Springrain and Goldie how are you going?

Hi to Ann, Mrs Ponti and anyone else I have missed.

AFM
    not much to report - after my BFN I did a lot of thinking and decided not to go ahead with the FET at my current clinic but to see a new FS first at Monash - I did a bit of research on who is the best for 'ladies of advanced maternal age' and have come back with two. The first one I have an appointment with on June 3 and the other I couldn't get into see until late July as there has been an article on her in the Womens'Weekly this month so it's impossible to get an appointment. So will go to my June appt and see what he feels needs to be done and if happy with the response go with him. If not, wait til July and go with the other.
    Lots of waiting! Which I'm not particularly good at. I figure I will ask for all the testing to be done that needs to be done in a donor egg cycle in SA as well so I am covering two birds with one stone and hopefully get closer to a BFP along the way.

Em x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    springrain..sorry to hear about your BFN.... hugs I am glad you have a plan.
    I did a medicated FET it was really easy... I did femura for day 3-7 then gonal F day 7-12 with only a single USS at around day 11 and triggered. It produced 3 lovely follicles for me and good levels and with hardly any monitoring or injections it was very easy.

emski... yay for plan B.. this is what I did pre my last IVF cycle... make sure too you get the psychological report done to for you and DH>..very easy using the clinics psychologist.

twocam.. hang in there... once that first Ultrasound is done time will fly for you ... not long now... it really is the hardest 2ww.

kazpurple... you are feeling normal pregnancy symptoms...everyone gets this.. Im not sure why but it might be the body adjusting to the hormones. I remember going through the same worries with DD.

had a busy day out today sightseeing... and Ive just indulged in some wicked chocolate brownie.. my diet is shot to h3ll..lol.. I need to detox from fat and sugar.. which is super hard in the states. I tried grits today and I have to say I liked them..lol..
    planning a quieter day tomorrow, which is also 9dpo... so getting closer and closer. No idea nelly is how I feel... and a slightly pessimestic one at that ... but the FS had very high hopes so we shall see

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-05-2013),SpringRain  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    things move fast...

Micca, thanks for the info on your cycle. I actually spoke to the FS yesterday and got all the details ironed out. Now I know what's going on I'm not so freaked out by it all Hope you are enjoying the rest of your trip.

MGCBertie, how are you going?

Emski, how did you go with the new FS?

Hi to everyone else

AFM - AF arrived so back to the clinic tomorrow to start all over again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two cam... Moving forwards I'm thinking of FET this next cycle. Unsure if I should, or wait another month ... In two minds as to whether to wait and undertake this at a leisurely pace ... Time seems to be of the essence though being 40. I feel stressed from the last cycle but capable of pushing through ...
    Maybe it's simply a case of waiting for AF to go so DH and I can have a decent shag......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Micca I think we're all stalking you!

Hello Springy - thanks for asking after me! I'm going really well. Had a great first appointment with my new FS and she has filled me with renewed hope. She's straight into the testing with me which is great as I always felt it was lacking at my last clinic... booked in for a hystereoscopy and uterine scratch on the 21st June - having a myriad of blood tests including for NKC. Have been instructed to lose more weight - am almost 7kgs down since April but need to lose a lot more, so will keep on with what I was doing as it seemed to be working.
    Will be cycling in July on a boost/flare cycle, with added luteal support, antibiotics, clexene and something else... can't remember now. Also on Dhea and Melatonin. So it's a lot to take in/on but I hope that it's worth it.
    What type of cycle are you doing this time?

Em x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I've been a lurker on here for a while having turned 40 last year. I'm usually over on the far north qld thread and know a few of u from there but have posted on here before.

I'm particularly excited to hear about micca in the states. Good luck with it, can't wait to hear ur news. God Bless America!

Afm -after a few cycles with cfc in Cairns we have decided to give the miracle worker WDA a try in brisbane. My amh is quite low but we are giving it one last shot with Wazzas 'kitchen sink' approach. So DH and i are both on no-end of supplements. I've just finished an oestrogen priming cycle and will start day 1 in earnest this week and stimming with menopur. Already been jabbing Lucrin for a week and various other meds.

Looking fwd to a bfp! Aren't we all??!!! I look fwd to riding this train with you all xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski glad you have a way forward from here.

Butterfly at least you have the FET option if that's what you choose. And to looking forward to shag. I must say IVF has been great for removing the stress about TTC and things are fun again IFKWIM

Musical. Welcome Another woman of fine vintage Hope that cocktail does that trick.

Kaz ....did you POAS yet? You must be getting close to your OTD

AFM, MS seems to have arrived. The Dr has given me a couple of days of work while I try a few things to see what (if anything) helps settle it. I feel like I'm in my 20s again...reminds me of those terrible hangovers that could only be fixed with a greasy breakfast and a whole day in bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Emski glad you have a way forward from here.

Butterfly at least you have the FET option if that's what you choose. And to looking forward to shag. I must say IVF has been great for removing the stress about TTC and things are fun again IFKWIM

Musical. Welcome Another woman of fine vintage Hope that cocktail does that trick.

Kaz ....did you POAS yet? You must be getting close to your OTD

AFM, MS seems to have arrived. The Dr has given me a couple of days of work while I try a few things to see what (if anything) helps settle it. I feel like I'm in my 20s again...reminds me of those terrible hangovers that could only be fixed with a greasy breakfast and a whole day in bed
    Yes Twocam, it was a bfn. I started spotting today, so I am out