Closed Thread
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear Micca,
    I think we are PUPO twins.

I had a perfect little blastie transferred yesterday.
    Lining was perfect... so fingers crossed.
    We have 3 frosties chilling out in the frozen goods section too as a plan B, C and D.

Best of luck,
    Fortitude

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (29-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like a lot has been happening in here.

Good luck to those all on the 2 ww and the term I love PUPO. I find that gives a bit more hope those 4 letters

For those with bfn, I am sorry to here that, its always a kick in the teeth.

I start jabbing tomorrow and I am filled with fear, I can't handle another bfn or get a positive and have another miscarriage. I wish this journey was a lot more gentler for us all.

I pray that will we all get our positives with our most wanted babies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kick in the teeth here - bfn unfortunately. I did kind of expect it though, realistically looking at age and odds and my fibroid history blablah. It was my first cycle and I'm happy with my efforts all things considered. Moving straight to a natural FET... One embie which will hopefully thaw ok, and hopefully my body will cooperate.

waiting for af... It can take a while, can't it? Test date was Wednesday ...

congratulations to the pupos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    hope everyone is travelling OK. Sorry it is just a quick update. I have been lining up blood tests to possibly go overseas for a donor embryo transfer. I'm not that excited as there were a few changes one after the other after the offer and it has made me a bit wary that it could all evaporate at the last minute. I can't feel I can trust that everything will still go ahead until I have signed off on some kind of contract. I decided to wait and see if anything more changed before I booked the blood tests and nothing did so perhaps it has smoothed out. I'd say more but you never know who's reading these things. I got an update from Concept yesterday about their donor embryo list. I am 150! My backup plan with them would be a long way down the track with the list that long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Kick in the teeth here - bfn unfortunately. I did kind of expect it though, realistically looking at age and odds and my fibroid history blablah. It was my first cycle and I'm happy with my efforts all things considered. Moving straight to a natural FET... One embie which will hopefully thaw ok, and hopefully my body will cooperate.

waiting for af... It can take a while, can't it? Test date was Wednesday ...

congratulations to the pupos!
    Big hugs butterfly fingers crossed for your frosty next month

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazpurple For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Next Step update

Howdy all

Thought I'd just give you all an update. Easter Thursday was our BT which was a negative
    Hit my DP really hard even more so when AF came on Easter Sunday (note to self stop doing cycles just before celebrations! Last BFN was just before xmas!)

Hard couple of weeks as 13 May came and went (this was to be due date for pregancy before MC last year)

Had a phone call to our FS on Tuesday just gone and had a good talk. We have decided to try again, but this time see if we can use my eggs. So next step is to make an ultrasound appointment to check to see if i have eggs at any time and full blood work to check everything is fine.

Also DP & I have to have a face to face appt with the Clinic's psychologist to talk about it all. That should be fun lol

Then another appointment with FS to look over the results.

Hopefully its good news and we can continue with the journey

Love chemist warehouse at the moment, sale til the end of the month - most vitamins half price! All stocked up

Thanks
    Reviews
    fingers... yep this is one hard game..only the strong survive to see the prize. Lets hope that you have success with your eggs.
    hate bfns at the best of times of celebrations in the middle of them suck.

butterfly...sorry to hear about your bfn as well.... we have way too many of these...lets hope we can have some positives soon.

fortitude,, woohoo PUPO... we will be POASing at the same time...good luck

Net... with being number 150 on the list..wow.. you definately need plan B. hang in there I hope you can get some forward motion soon

angel..
    lets hope that you have a great cycle...it does get a little easier on the bfns after a while... you plan pity parties better...lol.. and you just get on with life and not try to obsess too much...its hard though and there will be cycles where you think that you did really well and those will be hard.

hi to everyone else

Im just chillin...quiet day today... ate way too much lol.. planning some sightseeing tomorrow and saturday... cant believe it has been 2 weeks already when I have done so much....not looking forward to the very cold weather at home

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (24-05-2013),Fortitude  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and Butterfly... Big hugs ladies...

Micca and Fortitude... Congrats on being PUPO.

Net... Hope everything works out fine. Are you also going to South Africa?

Spring... TaiwanIVF is doing donor egg but only have "Chinese" eggs. Good luck tomorrow... Praying for a BFP.

AFM
    Not so much... Ordering my meds to start jabbing on my June cycle.

Baby dust to all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leomum For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Net3811, is that Concept in Perth? I am at the same clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by Net3811 View Post
    Hi ladies
    hope everyone is travelling OK. Sorry it is just a quick update. I have been lining up blood tests to possibly go overseas for a donor embryo transfer. I'm not that excited as there were a few changes one after the other after the offer and it has made me a bit wary that it could all evaporate at the last minute. I can't feel I can trust that everything will still go ahead until I have signed off on some kind of contract. I decided to wait and see if anything more changed before I booked the blood tests and nothing did so perhaps it has smoothed out. I'd say more but you never know who's reading these things. I got an update from Concept yesterday about their donor embryo list. I am 150! My backup plan with them would be a long way down the track with the list that long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy weekend everyone

Springrain....did you test today hun

Goldielocks, Fortitude, Micca... the PUPO trio - hope all is well

Angel...good luck jabbing again. Thinking thoughts!

LeoMum... not long until next cycle

Butterfly...I'm sorry for your BFN I really feel like there's no rhyme or reason to this process. What is your thinking, going forward from here?

Fingerscrossed... glad your Dr is being proactive and with the clinic talk-doctor - it can't hurt, hey?

AFM just taking it day-by-day, was 6 weeks yesterday, so still spending a bit of time thinking thoughts.