Closed Thread
Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Not sure why I cannot edit/format my post and always look like this. but here it goes....Sorry to hear the news Wagon. Lots of hugs for you ..... Kaz, wow!!! 100% fert..congrats! Grow embabies grow.....Kenta, 3 more days... hang in there... Thanks for the welcome MrsP. I will be doing it in Taiwan. I am a member of a FB group of couples who did it with TaiwanIVF and many are successful on their 1st-3rd cycle. And it will be a sort of vacation at the same time. Baby dust to all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leomum For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is fantastic news Kaz...good luck.

Leomum...welcome. Why are you doing it in Taiwan? Is it expensive?

AFM sad news - we are a negative...although I have a few days to blood test I just took a HPT and it was a definite negative so pretty sure that's a good indication that this has not worked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta, - So sorry hon, that really su% ... But I hope your blood test proves you wrong. Wouldn't that be nice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous ladies....

sorry haven't written for a while...
    been upset from my last experience and so much dramas from the clinic and from work... Making me so dishearten and lost of interest on everything....my apology for not been able to support those who are there...
    i am trying to write and if I miss out those... My apology again.
    will catch up soon on the thread!
    The experience from the clinic I have been was shocking and my partner and me send in two big complaint letter to the manager which she comes back quite compassionate about my encountering in their clinic.
    When I have my failure I went to see a doc ( about almost 75-80years old) where I don't even know she is there.
    The words she said is so harsh. "Like why come now. If you are 25 . You will have chance. Forget it. "
    My partner and I was so upset and I said to her if I am 25 I won't come to our clinic....
    that is another complaint letter that gone to the manager.

we older ladies doesn't need this clinic to criticize and we paid so much to ask for help just we want to be a mum so badly. Can they understand the urge we are upset and wanted to have the fun of enjoying the joy of having a baby?

However, the result came back with a formal letter from the manager to give me another go w/o paying the next cycle try again. Except for the iCsi and some medicines cost.

I am actually on a serious accuputure treatment now. Stoping the ivf for a moment.
    Hoping this one goes well as she is so good and she said to me once you still have period and you will have chance to get pregnant and she want me to get it next month from her treatment.

I felt hope again...
    Big fat congrat to two cam. Really happy for you!
    Wagon, Kenta- so sorry you all are still young and therefore can still hang in there and try again.

micca...hope that this is the one

mrspontipine- your protocol I have it last. But very different. I am just curios that why is it different from state to state? Isn't they must put in synchronize.
    i felt your is so much better.
    However all the best.

to all who is waiting 2ww good luck

to all and all the best and best of the journey.

Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sagitwist For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta...Sorry to hear your news. It's never easy.

Micca...Hope all goes well, not long until pupo! Hugs to you.

DHEA...My FS put me on it but I never responded. The compounding chemist I went cost about $90 for memory. Still have half the jar sitting there getting ready for the bin with all the other never to be used again tablets!!!

AFM...Started contraceptive pill yesterday. Our donor did well last cycle again so we are really looking forward to Sth Africa. A few months ago it seemed like forever and now July seems just around the corner!

Hi to everyone

DJ

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wagon - Sorry to hear of your BFN...they just suck, pure and simple. I hope you are still spoiling yourself!

Micca - 22 May is fast approaching....great lining. Thinking of you as always.

DJ - South Africa is starting to get closer and closer for us.

Sagi - Good to hear that you raised your concerns with the clinic and even better that they are giving you a cycle for next to nothing...I hope they come up with the right protocol for you.

Kenta - I have my fingers crossed for a nice little surprise for you in a couple of days.

MrsP - Are you close to cycling?

Leomum - Welcome to the thread...I hope your journey is short and successful. Wow, you have been a lurker for quite sometime...you would remember Micca and I from the original #1 page. It is the first time I have heard of anyone going to Taiwan for IVF, I look forward to hearing of your experience. Regarding DHEA...can your GP write a script for DHEA on the email advice of your international FS?....that is how I am doing it. Im doing a donor cycle in Cape Town and my GP will write a script for any medications my Cape Town FS wants me on.

Kaz - Congrats on 100% fert rate....how are the embies going?

Angel - Im with MrsP on this one....I would even challenge your FS to get to the 'nuts and bolts' of his decision. You may end up comfortable with his decision or you may challenge FS enough for him to feel comfortable to change his protocol.

Spring - Congrats on PUPO.
    Twocam - Massive congrats.

Fort, Net, MGC, Fleur

AFM
    I have been on the OCP for over a week now and stay on the active pill until told otherwise. The clinic synchronise the donors cycle with mine. Im pretty excited to be finally cycling and also a bit scared because I only have 4 more pays until we go!!

My clinic told me exactly how well my donor responded for her last donation....it actually couldnt be better. DP and I are SUPER excited about our chances now.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 18-05-2013 at 20:01.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (19-05-2013),Sagitwist  (19-05-2013),SpringRain  (19-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15.... Yes, you do sound SUPER excited. Obviously your donor results last time were really good, so that's great news. I've looked briefly at CFC's website, as that may be a distinct possibility for us next year, if things don't work out with a few more goes this year. But we will need donor eggs and donor sperm to make some nice little embryos. At the moment I'm just starting to think about it, and pay a bit more attention to what people are saying about this side of things. But I will cycle #5 in June/July, and if that doesn't work perhaps once more #6 later in the year, before starting to seriously look at other options. Good luck, I have fingers crossed for you, and will e keen to follow your progress.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (19-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC - Thanks and if you would ever like any information at all about CFC, please PM me anytime. I have all the info/documents that could be of interest to you...not to mention the costs - VERY VERY reasonable. I agree with you, it is important to have closure with your own eggs first. Luckily for me, I got there pretty quickly simply because I started my IVF journey at 44, so I always new that donor eggs was most likely the avenue that I would have to take. Good luck with upcoming #5.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi good morning all

MGC, Sunny,DJ,
    I can see a lot of you are going for donor procedures . Best of Good luck n big success!
    There is a new research EEVA in UK. Anyone see this. It sound great! Hope it works for we more mature women when it arrives Australia and just wondering which state will benefit n perform this protocol first?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sagitwist For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (22-05-2013),Sunny15  (19-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A 'helpful' friend told me that nobody had had a live birth in Australia over 40 using their own eggs. Is this true? I've just turned 40 last ww and am in the 2ww so hearing that was upsetting. My FS didn't mention this? It must not be correct? I tried researching but drew a blank.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (19-05-2013)