Closed Thread
Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,I have been a lurker for a long time and have read from thread#1. I want to thank you for I have learned so much. A big shout out to all women that undergo IVF which is not an easy journey. My husband and I are nearing our 40s and have been married for 8yrs with no success (yet). We were diagnosed with unexplained fertility and had 3xIUI but all BFN. We are planning to do IVF this July overseas. I have been corresponding with FS and did all tests. Plan to start jabbing on my June cycle. I asked FS if I can take DHEA and FS agreed to take 2-4 months before cycle. My problem is how to bring it to OZ. I tried Micca's organicpharmacy.org but was redirected to wildearthmarket.com. Apparently, they change domain name since "the US Board of Pharmacy was concerned Organic Pharmacy might be selling pharmaceutical and prescription drugs - even when they were not. Understandable perhaps - based upon their old name. They needed a name change to eliminate that confusion". I am adamant to buy DHEA from the US for I do not have any prescription. I only have email exchanges with my FS and as per Australian law, DHEA needs import permit.Micca, how were you able to buy from the US?Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had a poor result with certain drugs? My fs has changed my drugs back to cycle that didn't result in high enough e2.

My second cycle I was on 375 gonal f and orgalutran and I got
    1 x 8 mm
    1 x 9 mm
    1 x 12mm
    2 x 13 mm
    1 x 15 mm
    1 x 16mm
    1 x 19mm
    1 x 20 mm
    1 x 21 mm follicles but my e2 was on 1800 at trigger and out of that 7 Collected, 2 couldn’t be icsi’ed, 2 didn’t divide, 1 slow to divide, 1 x10 cell transferred day 3, and the frozen 8 cell didn't defrost.

My next cycle was 450 gonal f and 15 units lucrin and I had
    1 x 8mm
    1 x 10 mm
    1 x 12 mm
    1 x 16 mm
    2 x 18mm
    1 x 20mm and e2 of 3100 and they managed to get 6 eggs collected, 1 couldn’t be icsi’d, 2 didn’t fertilise and 2 implanted 1 x 8 cell compacting and 1 x 6 cell. 1 embryo frozen (this one resulted in my pregnancy)

Should I be concerned he has changed it back. I spoke with the nurse and she did say not every cycle is the same but I am lacking hope with this.

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom.

Leah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my results...negative. There are no words to describe how devastated i am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wagonwheel, I am so sorry to hear your news Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear Wagonwheel,
    So sorry to hear, it is such a hard journey.

xooxox
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wagonwheel, - So sorry to hear your news . It's a horrible sinking feeling that we never get used to.

Angelmama, - You should ask to speak with your FS so you can ask him why. What a cop out from your nurse.
    The every cycles different line reminds me of the movie, Ghost Town, where the doctor said, "Everybody dies!" and Ricky Gervais said, "Yes, usually at the end of their lives, and usually just the once!" And then the doctor said, "Everybody's different!" ... Anyway, It's your money, time, and emotion at stake, you should feel more comfortable with his decisions.

Welcome Leomum, - I hope you can find your DHEA. If you don't mind me asking. Where are you going to do your IVF?

Kenta, - Only 4 more days . Good luck .

Hi to everyone else.

MrsP...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry wagon about your news. Lots of hugs.

Today getting premenstrual cramps like I'm getting my period soon so really worried AF will arrive before test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wagon wheel story to hear your news. Lots of hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Just a quick update from me. They managed to get six eggs with one that didn't make it and one that was too immature too be injected. So four were icsi'd and four fertilised! So they just have to hang on until monday when we transfer two.

I really hope that all of you lovely ladies are coping well with your cycles. Stay strong.

Flat out at work so I must dash

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leomum
    If your FS is agreeable to your taking DHEA they will give you a script for it. It is made at a compounding pharmacy. You want to be taking it around 6 months for maximum effect. It can be expensive but I thought it was worth it. I took it for around 8 months I think.