Closed Thread
Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    After Wannabe's news and my own history of chemical pregnancies I'm a bit reluctant to share. But since this is our last ever attempt at TTC...ah what the heck...it's a
    YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS! Very very excited for you Two cam

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleur L For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPontipine View Post
    Wagonwheel, - I totally understand how you feel about wanting to get off this ride. I hope that you're able to get off it with a great result .

DJ, - Sounds great that you and Sunny will be in SA together. Nothing like a bit of extra moral support.

Bertie, - I hope the time goes quickly up to your next cycle. It's funny how these forums can become a life-line when everyone else around you has no idea of how tumultuous life becomes with IVF.

Kazpurple, - Best of luck for EPU tomorrow. I'll be keeping everything crossed for a lovely haul for you.

Kenta, - I hope no signs is a good sign. I hope the rest of your 2ww goes quickly, and you have a lovely surprise at the end of it.

Kenta, Fleur, - I use clexane during a cycle too, but I have factor 5 leiden.

Annette, - I have just started DHEA and melatonin, and I'll be doing an Oestrogen Priming cycle July/August with WDA.
    I hope your donor journey is running smoothly.

Hi Springy, Emski, Sunny, and everyone else .

AFM, - Adding WDA's supplements to my existing supplements is doing my head in a little. I'll keep taking my probiotics, magnesium powder, calcium, royal jelly, and spirulina, ugghh! But I'll cull the rest, like garlic, olive leaf, and..., - Oh that's it!

Yes, - I can understand people wanting to get off this ride...
    HI Ponti - can you tell me a bit about your new protocol with DHEA and melatonin. How long do you need to be on this? I understand DHEA needs about 6 weeks to start working, is that correct? What does melatonin do for cycles? Can you also tell me what an Oestrogen Priming cycle is? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Kazpurple - good luck with EPU!!!! Very exciting!

AFM, I have been a little bit quiet as I got a negative Beta on Saturday and needed a few days to hiberate. I was on my "in between" cycle but was still doing full tracking (BT and US) and it was the 3rd anniversary of concieving our little boy (who sadly was stillborn due to hospital accident) and somehow I thought this may have been a little good luck sign for us so was still really gutted with negative test.

Onwards and upwards....AF came today after several days of cramping (coming off progesterone which I stopped on Saturday. I also stopped Clexane then as well). So tomorrow I start a new protocol - with Elonva (lasts 7 days), will top up with Puregon for additional days as required until trigger, Orgaluton antagonist. I will have Clexane and Progesterone support post transfer. Fingers crossed for LUCKY 3rd CYCLE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fleur,

I didnt take clexane during this cycle but I did elonva, topped it up with puregon for another 5 days, also had orgalutran and luveris. This stim part of the cycle was pretty easy with not to many symptoms. Good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wagonwheel For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    had lining scan... all good 11mm... so we are all good to go... eggs get defrosted on friday and I get a fert report on sat.. with transfer weds neext week.
    Im enjoying relaxing... the resort Im in is amazing... it has 3 huge lagoon pools..so we went and hung out in one today...planning another tomorrow morning... I am enjoying it... ended up buying a lot of yum yum food today... bagels and donuts here we come !!! just a pity their coffee is so bad..lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanabe, I am so sorry to hear your news

Twocam, Congratulations!! So great to hear some good news!!

Wagonwheel, how are you going? Totally sympathise with the hormonal meltdown stuff

Kazpurple, hope your EPU gave you a great egg haul, and you are feeling better. for great fert rates and lovely strong embies.

MrsP, how are you going? Hope WDA gave you some good news.

Emski, how are you going?

Fleur, I am sorry to hear about your tracking cycle. Good luck with your new Elonva cycle.

Kenta, how are you going?

Dj and Sunny Your trips are coming up so quickly!

Micca, great to hear your lining is going well! The resort sounds amazing, have a great stay

MGC, best wishes for your upcoming cycle, hope your FS has some new ideas.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - have been sick again the past week or so (2nd time in a month ) , seems we are picking up every little cough or sniffle and passing it around to each other.

I had transfer today of a 5 day embie, so now just shoving pessaries in, and popping tablets and waiting...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (15-05-2013),Twocam  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springrain, - Sorry you have been so ill, hope you get over it soon. And congrats on being PUPO. Oh, I hope this is your sticky one. When are you testing?

Micca, - Your lining sounds great. Best of luck for a great fert rate. So glad you are having a wonderful holiday. I hear you on the bad coffee. The only good coffee we managed to get in Hawaii was at a coffee plantation in Kona.

Fleur, - So sorry about your BFN. I hope you feel a bit better now. I hope the Elonva cycle works for you.

O.K. I've been taking DHEA and melatonin for a week now. WDA said that you don't need to be on DHEA for that long, but I will be on it for 2 or 3 months anyway, as DH's work commitments won't let us do it any earlier.
    Melatonin is supposed to improve egg quality, see link below,
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/201071.php

The Oestrogen priming (or more accurately AACEP) is used for poor responders/advanced maternal age, I believe. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    It starts with the active pill and an agonist (in my case Lucrin), to suppress the system. And I'll start clexane and prednisone in there too.
    Then you stop the pill and have a withdrawal bleed then the stim cycle starts, - Continuing all of the above except the pill.
    Day 2, they have me starting progynova (oestrogen) and Menopur (FSH) and nitrodur patches on the foot (for blood flow). (+ scan)
    Day 4, I stop Lucrin.
    Day 6, Start Antagonist (cetrotide or Orgalutran) half dose
    Day 8, antagonist, start full dose (+ scan)
    Day 11, (Scan) then Medication as directed
    Cease clexane 2 days prior to EPU. Recommence day after.
    Start Feldene (Non steroidal anti-inflamitory) day after Trigger.

I'm still not up with it all. I haven't had time to read everything yet. I figure I have plenty of time.
    I have a very small chance with my own eggs at age my age (45). This will be my last ditch (throw the kitchen sink in) effort.

MrsP...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringRain View Post
    Wanabe, I am so sorry to hear your news

Twocam, Congratulations!! So great to hear some good news!!

Wagonwheel, how are you going? Totally sympathise with the hormonal meltdown stuff

Kazpurple, hope your EPU gave you a great egg haul, and you are feeling better. for great fert rates and lovely strong embies.

MrsP, how are you going? Hope WDA gave you some good news.

Emski, how are you going?

Fleur, I am sorry to hear about your tracking cycle. Good luck with your new Elonva cycle.

Kenta, how are you going?

Dj and Sunny Your trips are coming up so quickly!

Micca, great to hear your lining is going well! The resort sounds amazing, have a great stay

MGC, best wishes for your upcoming cycle, hope your FS has some new ideas.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - have been sick again the past week or so (2nd time in a month ) , seems we are picking up every little cough or sniffle and passing it around to each other.

I had transfer today of a 5 day embie, so now just shoving pessaries in, and popping tablets and waiting...
    Hi springrain - hope you feel better very soon! Good luck with the beautiful sticky Day 5 embie!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleur L For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPontipine View Post
    Springrain, - Sorry you have been so ill, hope you get over it soon. And congrats on being PUPO. Oh, I hope this is your sticky one. When are you testing?

Micca, - Your lining sounds great. Best of luck for a great fert rate. So glad you are having a wonderful holiday. I hear you on the bad coffee. The only good coffee we managed to get in Hawaii was at a coffee plantation in Kona.

Fleur, - So sorry about your BFN. I hope you feel a bit better now. I hope the Elonva cycle works for you.

O.K. I've been taking DHEA and melatonin for a week now. WDA said that you don't need to be on DHEA for that long, but I will be on it for 2 or 3 months anyway, as DH's work commitments won't let us do it any earlier.
    Melatonin is supposed to improve egg quality, see link below,
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/201071.php

The Oestrogen priming (or more accurately AACEP) is used for poor responders/advanced maternal age, I believe. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    It starts with the active pill and an agonist (in my case Lucrin), to suppress the system. And I'll start clexane and prednisone in there too.
    Then you stop the pill and have a withdrawal bleed then the stim cycle starts, - Continuing all of the above except the pill.
    Day 2, they have me starting progynova (oestrogen) and Menopur (FSH) and nitrodur patches on the foot (for blood flow). (+ scan)
    Day 4, I stop Lucrin.
    Day 6, Start Antagonist (cetrotide or Orgalutran) half dose
    Day 8, antagonist, start full dose (+ scan)
    Day 11, (Scan) then Medication as directed
    Cease clexane 2 days prior to EPU. Recommence day after.
    Start Feldene (Non steroidal anti-inflamitory) day after Trigger.

I'm still not up with it all. I haven't had time to read everything yet. I figure I have plenty of time.
    I have a very small chance with my own eggs at age my age (45). This will be my last ditch (throw the kitchen sink in) effort.

MrsP...
    Dear Mrs P.

Wow thats a huge protocol! Fingers crossed. I really hope this is the recipe for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

Not much to report from me. Still waiting for blood test. 5 dys to go.

micca great news on lining. Good luck with eggs and transfer.

Spring welcome to the 2ww and great news on blast transfer.

mrs pontipine good luck with protocol...what I found with a throw it all protocol was how hard it was to get it all right as it was almost a fulltime job remembering all the jabs and all the pills and at what time.

kaz good luck for fertilisation report.

fleur good luck on new cycle.

wagon hope you are doing well.