Closed Thread
Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabe, my sympathies. Congrats on the wholeheartedness of your cycle. I know what you mean by being glad about that.
    Twocam congratulations on your BFP. Everything cautiously crossed for you
    Micca and Kenta, good luck!
    Mrs Pontipine - what are you up to???

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (13-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013),Twocam  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update ladies

Wannabe - I am so sorry for your news but your attitude is amazing! Big hugs xox

Twocam- congrats on your bfp! Lets hope this little one is nice and sticky

Micca- have fun! I would love to go to the u.s

Well as for me, I am still jabbing away. I have had so many scans I have nightmares about probes lol!
    Wednesday- growing nicely come back Friday 4 on the left 2 or 3 on the right
    Friday- not big enough and can't find right ovary comeback tomorrow
    Saturday- dr does scan, finds ovary on top of uterus. Says that follicles aren't mature enough. Come back Monday

I have had nine days of Gonal f and five days of orgalutran. I am so scared that this is going to fail I have so many bruises on my tummy that I look like a leopard.

I hope everyone is going ok with their cycles

Kaz

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazpurple For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013),Twocam  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck with scan today kazpurple. On an antagonist cycle I think you roughly inject for about 9-13dys. I average about 9-11dys before egg pickup so you should be getting close. They monitor the lead follicle size to get to about 18mm I think and then ask you to take the trigger injection. If they wait some of the follicles get too big and overmature, if they take it from the lead follicle you may end up with some that are immature. It's a balance I think your FS take.

One week down, one more week to go on the tww. I have no symptoms at all now and feel back to normal so not sure if that good but then again I have decided not to test before my test and just accept whatever may be.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kenta, just had my trigger shot then. EPU is Wednesday. Good for you not testing, I want to wait also. I don't want the emotional roller coaster of it all.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazpurple For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wannabe.... very sorry to hear things aren't working, but you sound so positive about the possibilities for the future, so good luck.

TwoCam.... big congratulations on your BFP. I'm so excited for you. Fingers and toes crossed for you :-)) I'll be keen to follow how you go.

AFM... I'm trying to be patient, waiting out my time for cycle #5. It's still two weeks off before our appointment to see the FS, so I've been trying to keep busy and not lose my head over babies. But today I came home from work, so sad about not having a baby, so thought I'd get back on Bubhub, where all the other people with no babies are, and if nothing else, reality check puts things back into perspective, so feeling a tad better now. Otherwise nothing new to report :-))

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I haven't written on here in ages. To be honest, I have felt out of place! I have been spending my time on the Sth Africa Egg Donors forum and pop by here just to read up on how you are all going and so many new names!!

I am not up on everyone, but wish you all the best with your cycles.

Twocam: Biggest congrats to you. Take it so easy over these next few weeks and all the best with your scan. That is such great news!

Kenta: Thinking of you during your 2ww. Hope this next week goes quickly for you.

Micca: All the best with your scan. Let us know how you are progressing.

Sunny: As always...thinking of you! Not long to go.

AFM: Just waiting. Looks like Sunny and I will be in Cape Town at the same time. Our egg donors did their previous donations with just 1 day between them so we will be pretty close. I am to start the OCP this week.

Hi to everyone else.

Fort: How are you doing? What are you up to?

DJ

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2013),Twocam  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all good.

Kenta how are you feeling? This 2ww is soo hard, hopefully you are coping with it well.

Kazpurple good luck for your OPU tomorrow, hope you get lots of lovely eggies.

Micca hope the states is going well

Fort any news on your donor

Hi to everyone else

AFM 2 days until official test date, still havent tested yet, it is killing me not to but the longer I leave it before I find out the longer I have hope that it will still work, seeing a line that is not there or not really dark will crush me i think so I am just going to wait til thurs. As for symptoms, nothing too much I have cramps and some sharper pain on my right side, sore (.)(.) and increased CM but i think these are all down to the crinone, other than that some crazy dreams and i think I have been feeling hotter at night and have been a bit thirstier but these are only recent, just hoping they are not due to the menopause!!!! We have decided whatever the outcome of this cycle we will be getting off this rollercoaster at the end, it has become too painful and as much as i want a family I need to get back to living my life and enjoying it and having fun again and get back to just being me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wagonwheel For This Useful Post:

Kazpurple  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    Hope everyone is well today.

Is anyone using clexane... I'm wondering whether to start it.
    Feeling a bit achy lower belly but otherwise well.

good luck with test wannabe tomorrow.
    Hi Kenta,

Yes I am using Clexane from day of transfer on onwards (or 6 days post ovulation surge on the in between months).....I am using it as my NK cells came up high and this is stage one support for this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wagonwheel, - I totally understand how you feel about wanting to get off this ride. I hope that you're able to get off it with a great result .

DJ, - Sounds great that you and Sunny will be in SA together. Nothing like a bit of extra moral support.

Bertie, - I hope the time goes quickly up to your next cycle. It's funny how these forums can become a life-line when everyone else around you has no idea of how tumultuous life becomes with IVF.

Kazpurple, - Best of luck for EPU tomorrow. I'll be keeping everything crossed for a lovely haul for you.

Kenta, - I hope no signs is a good sign. I hope the rest of your 2ww goes quickly, and you have a lovely surprise at the end of it.

Kenta, Fleur, - I use clexane during a cycle too, but I have factor 5 leiden.

Annette, - I have just started DHEA and melatonin, and I'll be doing an Oestrogen Priming cycle July/August with WDA.
    I hope your donor journey is running smoothly.

Hi Springy, Emski, Sunny, and everyone else .

AFM, - Adding WDA's supplements to my existing supplements is doing my head in a little. I'll keep taking my probiotics, magnesium powder, calcium, royal jelly, and spirulina, ugghh! But I'll cull the rest, like garlic, olive leaf, and..., - Oh that's it!

Yes, - I can understand people wanting to get off this ride...
    Last edited by MrsPontipine; 14-05-2013 at 21:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabemum View Post
    Hi all this morning I had my 2nd beta test and my levels have dropped so its confirmed that I'm miscarrying. Whilst I'm sad, this is not a failure as this is probably the biggest thing I've done in my life with all my heart so a celebration and we can't control outcomes but I can say I did a fantastic job at trying. Thank you all for being there xxx
    OH wannebe I am so so so sorry to hear that. Sending you the hugest hugs.