Closed Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabemum View Post
    Hi all this morning I had my 2nd beta test and my levels have dropped so its confirmed that I'm miscarrying. Whilst I'm sad, this is not a failure as this is probably the biggest thing I've done in my life with all my heart so a celebration and we can't control outcomes but I can say I did a fantastic job at trying. Thank you all for being there xxx
    Wannabe...I'm so sorry hon I love your attitude but I know it doesn't take away the pain. Be gentle with yourself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    After Wannabe's news and my own history of chemical pregnancies I'm a bit reluctant to share. But since this is our last ever attempt at TTC...ah what the heck...it's a

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabe, - I am so sorry . You are such a strong lady. I'm in awe of your attitude. I hope you have a wonderful mothers day tomorrow with DD and DH .

Twocam, - Such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. Sending lots of sticky vibes your way. .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two cam congratulations on such fantastic news.

Spring I also have titre 1:640 but have not been told anything other than to take 5mg prednisone and cartia after egg pickup. I don't have any symptoms of autoimmune disease so not sure what it all means. I have started clexane the last few dys just in case.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats twocam that's wonderful news!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wanabemum For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanabe. I am so sorry about your result, your attitude is truly amazing, I can only hope that I can be as strong if my result is the same! Take time to pamper yourself, feel sorry for yourself, drink some wine! Hopefully you are surrounded by your loved ones this weekend!

Twocam. Massive congratulations, Fingers crossed for a sticky bean, do you have a date for a scan yet?

Kenta. How are you, when do you test? 5 days for me? Do you have any symptoms? Will you test before your official date?

AFM. My hormone rage seems to have calmed down today, feel quite normal! Did have what I thought was an increased sense of smell occasionally today but then I don't know if it was there because i wanted it to be there or it really was there! Other than that nothing at all!

To everyone else

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wagonwheel For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (11-05-2013),wanabemum  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wagonwheel View Post
    Twocam. Massive congratulations, Fingers crossed for a sticky bean, do you have a date for a scan yet?
    Thanks for the stickiness - we are cautiously optimistic
    My clinic offers a first scan at 7 weeks - so there will be at least three more weeks of nervous waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    twocam...congrats on your BFP...lets hope that this bean hangs around.

wanabe...so sorry to hear your beta is dropping.. but it is always a relief that the system is working and things can implant.

wel I made it to Atlanta... exhausted and jetlagged to the max. it was a trip that had easy bits and hard bits... I have my lining check USS on monday..lets hope the estrogen is working.... then we are off to disneyworld on monday.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (14-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013),Twocam  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    micca have fun at disneyland and wishing you lots of luck.

wagon I haven't really noticed anything too unusual as don't really know what to check. My accupuncturist did say to check for temperature as a sign so checking temperature this morning which was 36.8 which I'm not sure if that's good or not. I'm only taking 5mg prednisone but find that I seem to be eating lots.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta, wagonwheel, - good luck with the rest of your 2ww. Hopefully we can celebrate 2 more bfp's soon.

Micca, - You must be so excited. Hopefully your lining is doing well. Have a great time at Disney world.

Twocam, - I hope your 3ww to your scan goes quickly and worry free.

Wannabe, - I hope you are having a nice day.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (13-05-2013)