Closed Thread
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I will test again on Friday and see what's happening and will let you all know. Thanks for everyone's thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wana - Congratulations and remember Micca's little girl started off with a HCG of 17 and was a twin at the time. The bleeding must be so scary....I have everything crossed for you.

Kenta - How are you feeling in the TWW?

Twocam - Not long now...4 more sleeps!

Wagon - Hang in there...when do you test?

Fleur
    - Wow, that is the first time I have heard of Epsom Salts...interesting, how is it supposed to work on implantation?

Micca - Gosh, those names were blasts from the past....I think we even had a hubby post too, cant remember his name though. Again, good luck...I know I will be when it is my turn in July. Heck, I am SOOO very excited for you.

Kaz - How did your scan go today? How are you going with the jabbing?

Fort - Your donor is responding VERY well.

everyone.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (08-05-2013),wanabemum  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine your always so kind. Thank you for your wishes. I'm traveling ok. I just hope it's not ectopic as I only have one good ovary. Who knows though it might all work out yet. Xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanabemum For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-05-2013),Twocam  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 4dp3dt....12 dys to wait still till testing...not feeling anything major except bloating (looking 6months pregnant) from the pregnyl and fibroids but after so many transfers I have given up on worrying about the symptoms. Been trying to take it easy...got a haircut today...thought about getting accupuncture but didn't feel like it today. I also think that I must be getting used to the drugs now as don't get any side effects from them. I remember when I first used gonal f it used to make me so sleepy in the afternoon but haven't noticed it at all this time.

Twocam and wagon - hope you're going well in your tww.

kaz 6 follicles is very good for a first scan.

fort glad to hear things seem to be going well for you.

sunny hi

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (08-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The dreaded 2ww! I know how you feel as I'm just coming out of it. This time I just occupied myself with lots of different things and kept in a routine as much as I could.. Like you I've given up on trying to analyse every twitch and ache. Spoiling myself at the hairdressers was one of my big escapes too!! Loved it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WanabeCongrats on your BFP, I hope you can relax after some positive news on friday.

Sunny We have a friend who went to SA and is now pregnant 16 weeks I think. You must be getting excited.

Fluer. I have never heard of Epsom salts for implantation but I guess anything is worth a go. I can see a massive rush on sales of them at the chemist.

Micca. Good luck with your trip to the states.

Spring Rain. Good luck for Wednesday with the transfer.

Fort. It sounds like your donor is growing some nice eggs, fingers crossed you get lots of lovely embies.

Kaz. Hope the injections are bearable and the scan went well.
    Twocam and Kenta.
    For a 2ww buddy, how far into the 2ww are you? Any symptoms. Do you plan on testing before your official test.

To everyone else and apologies if I missed anyone.

AFM. Tomorrow will be 7 dp2dt. Going stir crazy, no real symptoms, I generally have really short cycles 25 or 26 days so tomorrow would generally be AF time but with my previous cycles I have always made it to blood test and only started AF when I stopped the crinone. I do have some mild cramps today but not really sure if it is just my imagination or not or whether the witch is on her way! Hope not!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wagonwheel For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (08-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-05-2013),SpringRain  (09-05-2013),Sunny15  (10-05-2013),Twocam  (09-05-2013),wanabemum  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I just realised the Epsom Salts foot soaking idea had come up on another thread "High Natural Killer Cells"
    Posted byHelenmac
    Myacupuncturist believes that soaking your feet every night in really warm waterhelps with the implantation due to improving the circulation to the lower halfof the body. All the meridians of the body that pass through the uterus go downto the feet. I did it every night for 3 weeks prior to transfer and now I'mjust keeping the feet warm with my ugg boots.
    OriginallyPosted by T1gger
    I have spoken tomy GP about natural versions of DHEA and she suggested Epson salt foot soak asthat would do no harm. I was recommended by FS not to have DHEA and I explainedto GP that I wanted my levels checked but not to go against FS and she came upwith this idea for us.

Sometimes a "female Issue Doctor" for want of a better phrase canpoint you to something that is not going to harm you. Sometimes its the basicsthat can make all the difference. I was dubious about not using DHEA and nowI've found a natural alternative. I am over the moon

Perhaps you could try soaking your feet in Epson salts too - as it is actuallyquite refreshing and harmless but might relax you.

Babydust to all

Here are a couple of posts

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fleur L For This Useful Post:

emski72  (09-05-2013),MrsPontipine  (09-05-2013),Net3811  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fleur I love your post. Thank you. Strangely enough I completely see the sense in soaking our feet in Epsom salts now. So brilliant and simple.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wanabemum For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I've been doing the foot soak in Epsom for my plantar fascia foot pain, so now I can kill two birds with one stone. The Epsom salts are supposed to draw out toxins according to one natural therapist I saw, so make sure you dump the water after soaking. At the very least it draws out lactic acid which causes inflammation.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (14-05-2013),MrsPontipine  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wagonwheel View Post
    .... how far into the 2ww are you? Any symptoms. Do you plan on testing before your official test.....
    Today is 8dp5dt for me - official testing is Mother's Day but DH and I have talked about it and decided to test Saturday instead. No matter what the test results, it would make us distracted on Mother's Day and our daughter has a special event on that day. So Saturday it is!