Closed Thread
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    emski and bertie, good luck with your embryos.
    micca and fortitude, good luck on your donor journey.
    nice to read about some new names and for sharing....hi.

AFM - started injecting on a new cycle...can't say we haven't tried lol after all our attempts.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-04-2013),Twocam  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski and Bertie - thinking of you ladies and hopefully you had good news today with the fertilisation rate. Bertie Iam so sorry and hope that DH isnt feeling very down. When you will be holding your buba it will be yours and DH's remember that. While we all want our eggs and DH swimmers to work but sometimes it doesnt and that really hurts but we keep moving ahead.... our precious little miracles will be loved regardless of eggs and sperms.

Twocam - good luck with your EPU, knowing we have decent sized follies is a relief in itself before EPU and of course the excitement it brings about for the possibility of a much longed BFP!!

Kenta - jab away and yep you cant say we didnt try!

Mrs Pontipine - isnt the 2ww fun?? Fingers crossed its BFP time!

to everyone in their various stages!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (23-04-2013),Twocam  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17.... thanks very much for your thoughts. I think DH came to terms a long time ago that his sperm wasn't going to be viable, and it was really mostly me who was always hoping for some miracle. He's so looking forward to being a daddy, and is already concocting ways to influence it (e.g. plans to teach it golf, so DH can live off the baby's fame and forturne!!) Lol.

AFM.... the scientist rang this morning to say only 1 out of our 2 eggs fertilised overnight, so that's a little disappointing, particularly since it was anonymous donor sperm. So now we will hope that this one emby is the magical one. The FS wanted to transfer it tomorrow (day 2), but I said no, I've had a day 2 and day 3 transfer before that didn't work, and this time I want to see how it grows to day 5. The next update now is on Thursday, which I'm sort of fine about, as it means that I can try to do some things in the next two days without thinking about it all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi All,

Bertie, glad to hear you've got the one to transfer... I know it's a shame when they drop off as time goes on. It's edge of your seat stuff at times.
    I'm down to 4 today - they did half icsi and half standard ivf - of the 3 fertilised done with standard fertilsation, 3 have made it. The 3 they used ICSI on, only 1 made it. I'm booked in for transfer tomorrow at the FS's suggestion - I guess cos I don't have many to play with they want to transfer something. Hopefully the others will make it to day 5.

Thanks for all the well wishes from you lovely ladies.
    Hope everything goes well with your EPU Twocam!

Em x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski72... that's great news of 4 being fertilised. Good luck tomorrow with your transfer and then you'll be PUPO!! How exciting. I have my fingers crossed for you, but with 4 you should have a really good chance. Will be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski good today xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, - I hope this morning went really well, and your others are chugging along to day 5. Rest up for the rest of the day hon, you've earned it.

Berti, - I hope your little one is powering along to blastyhood. It only takes one, (don't you hate that saying), but it does! We are all cheering from the sidelines

Kenta, - Good luck with the jabbing. When is your first scan?

Hi to everyone else.

AFM, - Still here, still waiting. But I have got to say, so far, it has gone quicker than other tww's. Maybe because it's not over yet

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - hope your ET went well. I am also with CFC and our last cycle we only had 2 that fertilised and ended up going in for day 2 transfer and it worked! I am now over 9 weeks pregnant. Who is your FS? AP did my last transfer cause my regular FS wasnt available that day. I have also read that sometimes it is better in than out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fleur

Sorry for the late reply. I honestly dont think that the Menopur + Saizen made any difference to my cycle. My results without it - just on straight Gonal and Gonal + Luveris - at the end of the day same amount of mature eggs, fertilisation rate, embies and day 3 tx (except for 1 4bb blastie tx). All my embies are always looking great on 3dt, obviously it really isn't though (none has stuck!). From the 4th cycle I have my one and only ever 3d 8cell grade 3 frostie. So nope I really dont think the two made any difference.

In terms of cycling again - I am now thinking of doing it with a related donor egg. I am just sick and tired of the BFN's and i honestly dont have faith that around no. 6 with my eggs will stick - it will be just another 3dt and 2ww ending with a BFN. Hopefully I will stand a better chance with younger eggs. I had the same problem as you with my period it was terrible and felt like a MC pains and had migraines as well, however, I took the BFn well as I knew 110% during my 2ww it didnt work as I felt very normal.

So where to for you from here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bertie - thinking about you and hopefully your little embie is chugging along. Doesnt get any easier does it? I really really hope you make it to a safe tx and will be pupo soon.