Closed Thread
Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski.... My EPU is also tomorrow, but I get the "crack-of-dawn" time, admission time is 6.30am, so will leave home at 5.30am, so will get up at 4.45am!! Yah, fun!! I hope we get 1 or 2, any more than that will be an absolute miracle, since there's only 2 decent follicles, and 2 or 3 tiny follicles that are less than 10, so I'm sure they won't produce anything. Really don't want zero, but this time have had to prepare myself for that, since it's a realistic prospect. Well, not long now to find out.

I'm also going to have a 5 day transfer. The two times before I've had a 3 days transfer, but neither took. I said to the FS that even if we only get 1 embie, then I still want a 5 day transfer, as I really want to see how it grows to that stage. I've read a few things about embies looking good on day 3, but then stop developing on day 4, so I think it's an important step. Good luck tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGCBertie...All the best for EPU tomorrow. Let us know how you go. Thinking of you.
    DJ

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    emski......good luck for your EPU tomorrow..

Bertie... good luck for your EPU too...oh I remember those 630am check ins as I was always first on the list.

fleur... sorry to hear about your BFN.. hang in there .. thats what bubbles and chocolate are good for...

DJ/Sunny... thinking of you..

hi to everyone else.

Im reading most days but Im just in chaos with moving house and trying to sort everything out prior to leaving for usa in 3 weeks..eek... so Im busy most nights with DIY house renovations and tweeks... needless to say I sleep well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bertie, good luck today! you're probably in la la land as I type xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski.... how did you go with your EPU? Was thinking of you. Particularly was thinking I don't even know what state you live in, and you could have been coming past me for your EPU as I lay recovering in the hospital bed :-))

AFM.... We got 4 eggs at EPU this morning, so I was pleased about that, since there were only 5 follicles in total (2x24mm and 3x10mm). We found out this afternoon that 2 were mature, so not surprised that the little ones didn't do much. Unfortunately the scientist who rang said there was no sperm from DH that was "of the quality we wanted", so they've injected both eggs with the anon donor sperm. So I had a nice cry, to finally get over not having any sperm from DH and not going to have his baby, but now feeling emotionally better having that finally out of the way and hopeful that the anon donor sperm is now going to work. It's good to be moving on.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (24-04-2013),Twocam  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Bertie,

I'm in Melb with CFC. Glad to hear your EPU went well and you have two embies doing their thing. we managed to get 6 in my EPU which I'm really happy with... trying to grow them to day 5 but if my numbers dwindle radically we may move to day 3.

I'm feeling the best physically that I ever have after EPU so my 3 days off are now seeming excessive, but I'm sure I'll make do.

Will keep checking in to see how you're going - here's hoping it's our turn

Em x

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (24-04-2013),MGC Bertie  (22-04-2013),Twocam  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bertie, - I am so sorry that they couldn't get any from your hubby. I hope he is feeling OK . But also hoping that this works out for you, and you can finally get your bfp.

Em, - Glad that you feel good. It would be great if you could get your little doods to day 5. Make the most of your 3 days off. Lots of good books and movies without the soreness.

Micca, - Enjoy your trip after moving house. You will have earned it.

AFM, - Still plodding through the 2ww. Trying not to think too much about it. But all these drugs keep reminding me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-04-2013),micca  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski & Bertie....glad EPU went well and you are both recovering okay. My pickup will be Friday morning, as of this morning I had 5 decent-sized follies and 2 smaller ones.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski and Bertie...glad you are both feeling ok and that you both have had successful EPUs. Hoping there is lots of lovin' happening in those petri dishes over the next few days!!
    DJ

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    emski...glad you are feeling well post EPU, and lets hope that you get a good fertilisation report...and those embies grow... enjoy a wine or 2 and some real coffee...

Bertie.
    .. sorry that DH sperm were duds... but I guess it helps in a way that the decision to use donor sperm was taken out of your hands and you had to do it. And this may be the magic cycle... young sperm is always good compared to older sperm and it does make your chances higher... big hugs

hi to everyone else...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-04-2013)