Closed Thread
Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringRain View Post
    Sagitwist, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. My clinic drummed into me that the trigger was very important and had to be given exactly 36 hours prior to pick up, even if that meant waking up in the middle of the night to give it. Hope your FS has mapped out a way forward.

Ann, Fleur, how are you doing?

Mrs P, hope things are progressing well.

Sunny, happy to hear things are moving forward for your donor cycle. DJ, how are you?

Fortitude, how long will you have to wait to start your donor cycle?

Twocam, Em: hope things are progressing well in your cycles. Em, hope you are feeling better now and the migraine has cleared. Twocam, I am just waiting until AF to do another FET (FS told me I had to wait out a cycle to let my HCG level come down, and for things to get back to normal)

MCGBertie, very resourceful of you to do your jabbing at a wedding

Micca, hope you are settling in to your new house. What a lovely new beginning, for a new occupant/family member to come along soon

AFM - just waiting...... I spent all weekend at a work related course just to keep myself busy and my mind occupied.
    Hello Springrain, Thanks so much for checking in. Unfortunately BFN this cycle. I was so upbeat with my D3 tfr of Grade 2 8 cell compacting embie but unfortunately didn't take....I have been hibernating as it has been a hard hard week coping with the difficult news plus the massive hormone crash. This cycle using Lucrin was really hard on my system...

How are you doing? Where are you up to? Can you let me know what AFM means? I hope you are OK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Sagi... sorry this cycle didn't work out as you expected I hope your doctor is able to offer some explanations on Thursday.

Springrain...do you have a plan for your FET or just waiting until you feel ready, hun ?

Fleur, MrsPonti, Bertie ... how ru all?

Sunny ... great your GP is so supportive and crud to your FS

Fortitude ... congrats on making the decision to go forward with ED And how great to have a local donor!

Emski, my cycle mate, how are your stims going? I'm on GonalF 375iu and not a twinge so far.... Having bloods on Tues and a scan on Friday, how about you?
    Thanks Twocam. BFN this month. Very frustrating as I was so optimistic. At least I had two really lovely embies this cycle G2 (compared to 1st cycle where my only embie didn't make it to tfr date so my D2 tfr was cxl on the day after I was at the surgery). So onwards and upwards. New cycle scheduled for May after a month to recover.....hopefully we are on the right track now. My FS is upbeat about my upcoming cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Sagitwist;7187046]Sadly Cycle cancelled! From two follicles to one. dont understand. Doc said can't see the other one, but what about my ultra scan had showed two all the ways? They pick up one and said it's no good. Discharged it , Very disappointed!

Anybody can tell me any thing about the procedure of trigger? Is triggered important on the date of collection? If the time is over what they initially given to you. Then What happened?
    I was triggered on Wednesday 8.15pm n ased to come ak on Friday 8.15am n ER on 9.15am. I was still in the waiting room at 9.32am. Then to toilet to the threate I guess about 10am. Is that said something is lost in my egg?

Going to see a doc on Thursday !

QUOTE]

Sagi I am so sorry to hear your news. Yes ask lots and lots of question of your FS. My trigger this month was Tues 9pm and my EPU was Thurs 9am (had to arrive by 8.30am for prep). They told me to take the Trigger exactly to the minute and set an alarm so I didn't forget. I am sure they allow for a couple of hours leway incase they get caught up in surgery - check in with you FS about this. On my first cycle I had 4 follies, 3 eggs collected but only 1 fertilise and then not make it to TFR so my D2TFR was cxl. I got a much better result on my 2nd cycle so like BERTIE said, it seems they need to experiment a little to find out how each individual responds so they can customise your protocol. Have a really detailed meeting with them so they can nut this out and develop a good action plan for your next cycle. I was devasted after my 1st cycle, having no TFR is gutting but I felt so much better about cycle # 2 so I do have confidence that it takes them a little time to get it right. HANG IN THERE and we will all cross our fingers for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Fleur, - Sorry to hear about your bfn. Hate the way hormones effect your mood so much. I remember I felt like death after a stim. I hope you are feeling better now.

AFM, means, "As for me!"

Yay, Fortitude, - Don't you love it when a plan comes together quite easily. I hope that is a sign for your upcoming cycle .

Bertie, - Good luck with your trigger tonight, and best of luck for mondays transfer. I hope all your follies stay well behaved.

Ann, - sorry about your bfn. When are you doing your next cycle?

Kenta, - I hope the menopur works well for you. Maybe it will be your magic formular.

Hi to everyone else

AFM, - Just trying to keep busy and relaxed in my 2ww. Am starting to feel the mood swings now. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Hi Emski, The bloods are for LH, Estrogen and Progesterone. The nurse said that depending on the levels they might change my scan date (at the moment it's Friday).
    HI TwoCam, I noticed you are on Lucrin and Gonal F which is the same protocol I did this cycle (though my Gonal was 300 but still very similar). How did you find being on Lucrin? I found it so instrusive and felt very different on it as it it was changing my personality and my hormones. I haven't noticed any comments from you on this so this might have just been a personal reaction I had. How are you doing with this mix? I felt much better once the Gonal F started....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPontipine View Post
    Hey Fleur, - Sorry to hear about your bfn. Hate the way hormones effect your mood so much. I remember I felt like death after a stim. I hope you are feeling better now.

AFM, means, "As for me!"

Yay, Fortitude, - Don't you love it when a plan comes together quite easily. I hope that is a sign for your upcoming cycle .

Bertie, - Good luck with your trigger tonight, and best of luck for mondays transfer. I hope all your follies stay well behaved.

Ann, - sorry about your bfn. When are you doing your next cycle?

Kenta, - I hope the menopur works well for you. Maybe it will be your magic formular.

Hi to everyone else

AFM, - Just trying to keep busy and relaxed in my 2ww. Am starting to feel the mood swings now. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!"
    Thanks Mrs Pontipine. Definitely on my way back to feeling human again Good luck with your current cycle. Very exciting. Thanks for AFM. Was staring and staring and couldnt work it out! Ahh the fog!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springrain... Hi there. Thanks for asking. I am well. Just sitting back and waiting till July. Our donor is doing a donation on the 28th so another week to go and then she is all ours!!!! She will be re-screened after a few weeks break and then we will start on our treatment plan. There are 4 of us that I know of that will be in Cape Town in July and all using Dr Wiswedel so it's pretty exciting. The clinic is getting awesome results and planning is totally underway!!!

Hi everyone else.

DJ

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (21-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi all,

Fleur - sorry to hear about your negative result, it's tough every time isn't it?
    Springy - xx
    MrsPontipine (that's quite a mouthful) good luck in the TWW - keep busy!
    Twocam how are you going?

Hi to Micca and all the others going down the donor route. W

I'm booked in for EPU tomorrow at 8am - triggered last night ,so fingers crossed I get some bloody eggs this time. I don't think I would cope waking up again to be told there were none. I'm trying to convince myself that cycle was the exception and not the rule.

We are going to try for a day 5 transfer this time around - not sure why this was never attempted with the last FS - we'll see how it goes - I think I have more confidence in day 5's and I'm not entirely sure why - I'm sure it's all superstition!

Good luck to everyone cycling at the moment.

Em x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em...All the best for tomorrow. Truly hope EPU goes really well for you and you have that golden egg. Sending you best wishes,

DJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, - Good luck for tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a lovely haul for you. Sleep well tonight if you can.