Closed Thread
Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bertie, - Not what you want to hear is it. Two 18mm follies sounds good, and just think you might have that again on the other side. I've got everything crossed for you that your lefty shows her face on friday, and there are a few good follies on that side too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to say hi, we've been in a quandry the last few months wondering what to do.

After so many failed cycles due to poor embryo quality and trying all the different things we have decided to have another go using menopur this time. At the moment just waiting for AF.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MGC Bertie - I had very similar problems like yours - day 8 I had only 2 follies and my scans in the following days the nurse said 2 still and she cldnt see anything on left - thats cause she cldnt see it - it was there as I later found out! My scans are always done by my FS at QFG however, at that time I was in Sydney so i had did my scans and BT through IVF Aust. I was so upset by day 14 I still didnt know where I stood however, the same nurse asked a more senior nurse to do the scanning for me and hey presto we found my left eggs and my BT was 9080 - so I definitely had more than just 2! What does your E2 results say? Yes with my 5th cycle in March with Menopur (and Saizen) I was hoping that we had found my magic formula! So hang in there, you do have two great follies confirmed and hopefully you will have some nice ones on your left. I went on to have 11 eggs collected (my highest ever!), however, I think only 6 were matured and 4 fertilised. I was hoping that i wld have a more even growth but I didnt I had late follies coming up.

Twocam - i hope things have picked up, all the jabbing we have to go through and we just hope that we have good follies showing up, hang in there.

Mrs Pontipine congrats on being pupo, fingers crossed this is the one for you!

Emski - great no.s for you, you should be pleased!

Micca - donor selection - tick! Waiting waiting....

Springrain - thanks for asking for me, unfort it was a negative cycle for me and AF is in full force. Two cycles Feb/Mar back to back BFN's!

Kenta - good luck with your up coming cycle, that is exactly what i did with my 5th cycle - changed drugs to Menopur while it didnt work for me, I have read that it has been the lucky one for others, so everyone is different and I truly hope you get better embryo quality this time. My embryo quality is pretty good time of transfer, however, we know it really isnt though as none of it has stuck so far so obviously they die and it only looks good under the microscope! I am now beginning to think very hard on having a (related) donor cycle.

Good luck everyone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17....Thanks very much for all your details :-)) I feel much more reassured now knowing that the hiding left ovary is fairly common. I'm not entirely sure what my E2 levels are, however the FS did just refer to my hormone levels saying they are much better than last cycle which were about 700, and this time they're about 1500, so he was surprised that with that number there were only 2 follicles. I'm going to write E2 down now and quiz whoever rings with my results this afternoon.

Went for BT and US this morning, with my regular nurse, and even she had a problem finding it, but after lots of pushing on my stomach and causing a fair amount of "period" pain, she kind of found it. It was right down the bottom, and though she couldn't see it very well, she said she was sure that there's 1 or 2 follicles in there. She couldn't measure them. On the right side, the two are now at 22, plus two useless ones less than 10. My trigger won't be until Sat night, so of course now I'm sitting here worried that these two at 22 are going to grow too much and will be bust. These thoughts seem to be driving me more crazy this time round then ever before!! Aarghhh. Anyhow, it's totally out of my hands now, and there's nothing I can do, so am trying not to worry about it. I can't wait until EPU on Monday and find out just what is inside :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Plans for our donor cycle are coming together at lightening speed!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortitude
    xoxo

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-04-2013),Twocam  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Plans for our donor cycle are coming together at lightening speed!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortitude
    xoxo
    Great news Fortitude! Good luck with that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Ann17....Thanks very much for all your details :-)) I feel much more reassured now knowing that the hiding left ovary is fairly common. I'm not entirely sure what my E2 levels are, however the FS did just refer to my hormone levels saying they are much better than last cycle which were about 700, and this time they're about 1500, so he was surprised that with that number there were only 2 follicles. I'm going to write E2 down now and quiz whoever rings with my results this afternoon.

Went for BT and US this morning, with my regular nurse, and even she had a problem finding it, but after lots of pushing on my stomach and causing a fair amount of "period" pain, she kind of found it. It was right down the bottom, and though she couldn't see it very well, she said she was sure that there's 1 or 2 follicles in there. She couldn't measure them. On the right side, the two are now at 22, plus two useless ones less than 10. My trigger won't be until Sat night, so of course now I'm sitting here worried that these two at 22 are going to grow too much and will be bust. These thoughts seem to be driving me more crazy this time round then ever before!! Aarghhh. Anyhow, it's totally out of my hands now, and there's nothing I can do, so am trying not to worry about it. I can't wait until EPU on Monday and find out just what is inside :-))
    Good luck for Monday Bertie!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ann17 View Post
    MGC Bertie - I had very similar problems like yours - day 8 I had only 2 follies and my scans in the following days the nurse said 2 still and she cldnt see anything on left - thats cause she cldnt see it - it was there as I later found out! My scans are always done by my FS at QFG however, at that time I was in Sydney so i had did my scans and BT through IVF Aust. I was so upset by day 14 I still didnt know where I stood however, the same nurse asked a more senior nurse to do the scanning for me and hey presto we found my left eggs and my BT was 9080 - so I definitely had more than just 2! What does your E2 results say? Yes with my 5th cycle in March with Menopur (and Saizen) I was hoping that we had found my magic formula! So hang in there, you do have two great follies confirmed and hopefully you will have some nice ones on your left. I went on to have 11 eggs collected (my highest ever!), however, I think only 6 were matured and 4 fertilised. I was hoping that i wld have a more even growth but I didnt I had late follies coming up.

Twocam - i hope things have picked up, all the jabbing we have to go through and we just hope that we have good follies showing up, hang in there.

Mrs Pontipine congrats on being pupo, fingers crossed this is the one for you!

Emski - great no.s for you, you should be pleased!

Micca - donor selection - tick! Waiting waiting....

Springrain - thanks for asking for me, unfort it was a negative cycle for me and AF is in full force. Two cycles Feb/Mar back to back BFN's!

Kenta - good luck with your up coming cycle, that is exactly what i did with my 5th cycle - changed drugs to Menopur while it didnt work for me, I have read that it has been the lucky one for others, so everyone is different and I truly hope you get better embryo quality this time. My embryo quality is pretty good time of transfer, however, we know it really isnt though as none of it has stuck so far so obviously they die and it only looks good under the microscope! I am now beginning to think very hard on having a (related) donor cycle.

Good luck everyone.
    Hi Ann. So sorry to hear about your BFN. That is rough as your cycle was looking so positive.

I also had a BFN on my cycle (I think we are on pretty similar timing right now, correct?) and I really thought this could be the one so I was pretty gutted and have been hibernating. It's been pretty hard to cope as I did a long down reg cycle with Lucrin and honestly it made me feel very desparate and I had alot of difficulty coping. Such a different cycle! My AF lasted 7 days of full on bleeding and pain - felt like a MC honestly. Not like a normal AF. It has been such a hard week physically, emotionally and hormonally, with lots of migraine and a very very short coping fuse.

How have you been? Will you do Menopur and Saizen again? My doctor is suggesting my next cycle which will start in May will be on ELONVA. She is not sure if it is worth using Saizen again. Do you think Saizen made a difference with you follie quality? I am trying to decide if we should include it in the next cycle. I had two great follies but unfortunately the 2nd one didn't get to freezing point - it made it to early blasty but didn't develop after that.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Has anyone used Elonva before? My FS has recommended this for my next cycle in May and would love your feedback....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to say hi, we've been in a quandry the last few months wondering what to do.

After so many failed cycles due to poor embryo quality and trying all the different things we have decided to have another go using menopur this time. At the moment just waiting for AF.
    So sorry to hear that Kenta. Hang in there and fingers and toes crossed for next cycle!