Closed Thread
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Twocam,

same , 375 of Puregon... first scan on Wed... no twinges at all. HD a bad Puregon pressure headache/migraine this morning, but other than that it's been somewhat uneventful. What are your blood tests checking for?

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Emski, The bloods are for LH, Estrogen and Progesterone. The nurse said that depending on the levels they might change my scan date (at the moment it's Friday).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam.... I'm going fine and so are the jabbings. Managed to sneak out of the wedding on Saturday night (DH set his phone to ring at the right time and went outside to answer the pretend phonecall - he got the syringe ready while I continued dancing and then I excused myself to the toilet!), then last night coming home from the city, had to stop in a McDonalds carpark to "shoot-up"!!

Went for first BT this morning - all fine, so staying on the same 300 Menopur, and go on Wed for next BT and first scan. If everything goes right EPU should be next Mon. Just started getting the icky discharge today, so obviously it's starting to work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad all you stabbin and jabbin gals are going so well.

sorry just a quick me post... as I am so tired.
    Moved house over the weekend..so no time to think.
    I picked my donor over the weekend.. which is great and I have now started on lucrin..woohoo... Im getting an endometrial biopsy on thursday...so it is game on !!!!!
    Now I just have to get through moving in, and having an garage sale..lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (20-04-2013),Fortitude  (15-04-2013),MGC Bertie  (16-04-2013),Twocam  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sagitwist, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. My clinic drummed into me that the trigger was very important and had to be given exactly 36 hours prior to pick up, even if that meant waking up in the middle of the night to give it. Hope your FS has mapped out a way forward.

Ann, Fleur, how are you doing?

Mrs P, hope things are progressing well.

Sunny, happy to hear things are moving forward for your donor cycle. DJ, how are you?

Fortitude, how long will you have to wait to start your donor cycle?

Twocam, Em: hope things are progressing well in your cycles. Em, hope you are feeling better now and the migraine has cleared. Twocam, I am just waiting until AF to do another FET (FS told me I had to wait out a cycle to let my HCG level come down, and for things to get back to normal)

MCGBertie, very resourceful of you to do your jabbing at a wedding

Micca, hope you are settling in to your new house. What a lovely new beginning, for a new occupant/family member to come along soon

AFM - just waiting...... I spent all weekend at a work related course just to keep myself busy and my mind occupied.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (15-04-2013),MGC Bertie  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, good luck at your scan Wednesday.

Springrain hi, enjoy your 'rest' cycle

Micca congrats on selecting your donor! Things are moving ahead!

MGC on the shooting-up stories. Ah, something to tell the kids (when we have some)....

AFM After 15 days of Lucrin and 7 of GonalF (375iu) my E2 was not great - only 600 today. Just gotta keep stimming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    thanks twocam, sorry to hear your follies are slow to respond, the waiting never seems to end with ivf does it? when is your next scan or bt? Hang in there.
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi again,

back from my scan and all looking good - lining is at almost 10mm and approx 12 follies visible - min size 8 max size 18... so happy with that - another scan booked for Friday and EPU likely Wed next week.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, - That sound like great results for your first scan. Cant wait to hear how well they have progressed on friday.

Twocam, - That is a real bugger that you have to keep stimming. Hopefully your it all picks up quickly.

Micca, - exciting news about picking your donor. I don't envy you having to move right now.

Springy, - Waiting waiting. I hope AF comes around soon enough.

Bertie, - I hope your BT and Scan went well today.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM, - As of yesterday I'm PUPO . Transferred one 4 day morula. POAS test 28th, BT 29th due 28th being a sunday.

Must stay busy!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Pontipine.... congrats on being PUPO. That's a big step out of the way.

Twocam.... my levels were not very high in my last cycle, and that was one of the reasons why the FS said to try Menopur this time. Though, as DH said today, "it looks like the Nun's **** didn't work" :-((

.... went for BT and first internal ultrasound of this cycle this morning (day 8 of injections). FS pleased with BT levels, but the ultrasound ladies could only find 2 follicles, which I'm rather annoyed/upset about. When the FS rang this afternoon to talk about it, he actually said that they couldn't even find the left ovary! What ever does that mean? The whole ovary has disappeared? Technician #1 was obviously a newbie, as after 10 minutes the older lady took over, but she couldn't find any follicles either (I didn't know at that time that they couldn't find the actual ovary!) But after 15 minutes of lying there, I was thinking, "where is my usual nurse"? The two follicles are both size 18, which they almost could go ahead with, but FS wants to wait another two days, and see what the left ovary does - I can't see that it's going to do anything in two days. But I said to the FS, that he's the expert, and he's got all the numbers from all my cycles, and I'm really just going to have to go on what he recommends, which at the moment is have another BT and scan on Friday, with EPU on Monday. Of course, now in a total quandry, as he said if there's only 1 follicle he would definitely cancel, if there's 3 or more he would definitely go ahead, but with 2 follicles we wouldn't get only 1 egg (he was definite about that), and is it really worth it for 1 egg? He said it's our choice, and must discuss it between now and Friday! DH says yes, it might be the one, I just don't know, but kind of thinking just to go ahead in any case. It would be great it the left ovary appears on Friday with some extra follicles!!

Tad annoyed, considering that on cycle #4 you would think there would be a magic formula on getting these follicles and eggs right, but here we are with the smallest amount of follicles ever. Boo hoo.

Making marinated chicken legs tonight to cheer me up :-))