Closed Thread
Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann how ru feeling hon?
    Sagitwist good luck triggering today FX for a successful cycle.

AFM I'm starting stims today (GonalF 375iu) after 8 days on Lucrin. I'm on a long down-reg so feels like I've been at this cycle for a loooong time already. Just wanna get this show on the road! to us all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-04-2013),Sagitwist  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam, hope that this stim cycle treats you gently and you have a huge haul of great quality eggs. If/when you are interested in sharing some of your international adoption stories, I'd love to hear anything you feel like sharing.

DJ and Micca - Thank you very much for the information on the donor banks. It would be great to have a back up: I had given up on this option after getting the talk from my clinic about donors (need to know the person, they need to have finished their own family etc). Best wishes in the lead up to your own donor cycles. Micca, you seem to be doing a great job of pursuing tough roads yourself with trip planning, moving and arranging donor cycles all at once

Sagitwist, thinking of you today at your trigger, for a great egg haul.

Ann, hopefully the fact that you have different symptoms this time to your BFN cycle means good news. It's fantastic that you have family who would donate to you. What a lovely generous offer from your niece

MrsPontipine, hello and welcom

MrsErinR and Fortitude, hope things are going well for you.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - not much happening till the next FET cycle, except the infinitesimally tiny chance of a natural BFP this month...fat chance. I'm actually out of my fat clothes now (until the next cycle when the fat clothes will be out again) Ah, the joys of IVF

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (10-04-2013),Sagitwist  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagitwist View Post
    Two cams - what protocol you are on?

Been to the clinic, the nurses there seems like a little un compassionate.
    I went for a scan and saw two follicles only. I question the nurse y is it so when I saw my last scan have three. She just abruptly said that I can cancel my treatment if I don't think it is nice or happy with two follicles. Next she packed my medication and ask if I can put in my bag. I told her no as it needed to be put in a proper ice bag. She looks reluctant to give me. OMG! Is that how to treat the patient.
    Then when she told me I will be trigger PROBABLY on next Monday. So I don't need any Growth hormones first her after Friday, when my medication is finished. I don't know how to question further.
    you girls have any idea should I continue the medication GH until egg collection. or ring and question the doc?
    I just felt that can't they talk nicely to we older women who are feeling tension on my cycle and treatment curiosity? Hmm I am still thinking to make a complaint to the director of the clinic.

What is prolactin? It stated 380? Can anyone tell me?
    FSH at 3.1
    E2 80
    P4 1.3
    LH 0.9
    Endo lining 6.7

Last but latest one for today not known till coming Friday.

Two follicles hope is all good!

Hi everyone.. Is cycle all ok.
    Defnitely check in with your doctor - it is their absolute duty to be giving you correct information. I was on Saizen this cycle and I took my last dose on the day of the Trigger. I hope this helps a little

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleur L For This Useful Post:

Sagitwist  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sagitwist, - Prolactin is a pregnancy hormone for the production of milk. Your levels are quite high. I don't know what it means in your case. I'm guessing that your clinic is not concerned about it.

Fleur, - Good luck with your 2ww. Am I correct in presuming that?
    I read here that saizen is a growth hormone. I've not heard of anyone on it before. How is it supposed to work?

SpringRain, - Thanks for the welcome.
    I am so so sorry for your recent loss . When do you think you will do your next FET? You know, I think I might know you from somewhere else.

AFM, - just coasting until next weeks transfer.

Cheers, MrsP (Luci... )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome mrs pontipine - ya that prolactin is at the corner in my file. And i agree with you, they DIDNT say anything regarding about it. No concerns or??? Hope yor transferred goes well on tues. I reckon mine will be on Monday!

Well have my trigger this evening at ?8.15pm . Waiting now on Friday for collection. Then will go accupunture during evening time to give the lining another boost.

Hi Ann. I m sorry to hear your are feeling that way, and I hope you hang in there till last mins . Stay positive. Everything will be fine!

Thanks n good luck Fleur- ya they still think is ok that I didn't have my sci tropin since last Friday! They said 12 clicks everyday for 3 cartridges is fine. Medication is activating inside me...hopefully o good!
    How is your present feeling ?

thanks spring rain.

hi everyone n hope you all have a beautiful day!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sagitwist For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hey Twocam - looks like we are cycling at the same time - I started my puregon last night - and yes, this down reg seems incredibly long - I had to add on an extra two weeks as my FS was going to be away so glad to finally be at the pointy end of the cycle finally. Here's hoping we both get the outcome we want with this cycle!

Hi Luci, welcome to this thread - I defected over here a few months ago from EB as the other thread is so slow! Springrain are you the same Springrain from over there? I'm the same Emski72, but I thought that would be pretty obvious .

Hello to everyone else - I hope you're all going ok

Emx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (11-04-2013),Twocam  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P/Luci, Emski - yes you do know me from EB I stumbled across here when I was looking for information on 3 and 5 day transfers. Everyone seemed so friendly and energetic, I wanted to stay. for your transfer Mrs P/Luci

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,
    As of today, I will be following the footsteps of others... onwards and upwards to donor egg land now.

Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sagitwist, - Good luck for your EPU tomorrow. Hoping you get a lovely haul.

Emski, - I'm the same. And It seems that people over here are doing some different things too, which is interesting to me. Glad you finnnnalllly made it to the "pointy end " of your cycle. I don't know why I called myself Mrs Pontipine here. She has 8 teeny weeny pontipine children, LOL...

Springy, - I was also looking for info when I stumbled upon this thread. Hope you are keeping happily busy until your next FET.

Fortitude, - How eggciting! You must feel a load off to have opened to a new chapter. Are you going to SA too? Will be very interested in following your progress.

MrsP...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Sagitwist  (12-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone....wow this is such a busy thread nowadays.

Fort - Glad to read of your donor journey, but that must mean your last FET didnt come through for you...Im so sorry hun. Would love to hear of your donor experience. Take care.

Mrs Pontipine - welcome to this thread too (welcomed you over at the North Qld one )...fabulous bunch of ladies here.

Sagi - Good luck for Friday

Everyone...I keep reading all your posts.

AFM
    Just had a wonderful email conversation with my FS over in Cape Town....I cant wait to meet him....he sounds wonderful. Im just waiting for my Day 3 to have an FSH blood test and send the result to him. Donor goes through screening at the end of April. Then I should have my treatment plan shortly after.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (11-04-2013),Sagitwist  (12-04-2013)