Closed Thread
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope you are all having a good weekend. This story in the news today made me feel so much better - if it can happen for her at 46, then maybe for us too....

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/cele...406-2hd9f.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

Springrain, how are you feeling?

Sagi, grr that doesn't sound like very good service from your clinic . It sounds like things are progressing though

Fingerscrossed, Ann, Erin hope you are all having a good weekend

AFM still Lucrin-ing. Don't start Gonal for another few days.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

yes I did get an email bak but no reply yet!

I am just puzzle as three nurses saying different things. It is conflicting decision to me. I rang the c linic , the nurse rang me and tell me different thing , then wheni hung the phone i realise it is not right! so irang the emergency line, due to they Lready off for the saturday, and said I want to speak with the doc instead of the nurse. But I hear nothing yet from them.

I am having GH injection with other medication. But GH finished today, and the two nurses say is ok without it for three days till Monday. Today have another nurse telling me will be on Wednesday, no GH for five days? Is that good support?

Went for acupuncture . Very ex. One session for 140 then I thought the second one will be cheaper... Still ex -120 gosh... Went online and check the price, Thiink I have been slaughter off ... What are your prices at your side for accuputure? Anyone can tell me?

Have a beautiful day, Everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Sagi, I don't do acu so I don't know about prices. Hope things are sorted out with your clinic soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringRain View Post
    Hi girls, hope you are all having a good weekend. This story in the news today made me feel so much better - if it can happen for her at 46, then maybe for us too....

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/cele...406-2hd9f.html
    hallie would have used donor eggs... I can put that in the bank.
    The stats for 46yr old women even using their own eggs in the USA is like 0.000001% success.
    sorry to burst your bubble.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone.

Havent posted for a while....Im reading and cheering you all on from the sidelines.

AFM
    Our donor commences screening at the end of April following the completion of her current donation. After screening Im hoping to have my treatment plan shortly after. I wish things were moving along a little quicker, but I suppose things are moving as fast as they need to for our June/July cycle.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

SUNNY: Not that long to go now.... before you know it you will be PUPO and I will be cheering you along. Take this time as "ME" time. Relax, indulge, plan for your trip of a lifetime and before you know it you will be in that clinic and it will all be happening!! X

MICCA: Not long to go for you now? What date are you leaving and how are things progressing? Thinking of you X

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM: July heading to Cape Town. Donor is donating this month and then will be screened for us.

DJ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 sleeps to got before my BT... you never know right?
    In the meantime... I have adjusted to the idea of cycling with my wonderful gorgeous donor for my next cycle should this one fail.
    I am not letting go of my dream any time soon!!!

Fortitude

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fortitude...Some dreams are worth holding on too! Hope the BT is all good. xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sagitwist, hope that your clinic stops giving you the run around, and you get some straight answers. Best wishes for your EPU.

Twocam - exciting to hear you will be Gonal F-ing in a few days!

Micca, I'm happy to hear of a successful pregnancy in our age group irrespective of whether it's from donor eggs or own eggs. I would be more than prepared to try donor eggs myself, but I am from a mixed ethnic background, and I don't know of anyone else from the same background. I don't know where I'd start to even look for a donor who is even remotely similar to my background. FWIW, DH and I even looked into intercountry adoption to try and have another child of a similar ethnic mix, and although we were initially approved by our state DHS, that whole process seems to have just stalled. I guess that is a story in itself.

Sunny and DJ June and July are coming up so quickly!! Enjoy the next few weeks of wine, sushi, cheese and all the other good stuff before it's off limits

Fortitude, for your BT, will be thinking of you. Great to hear you are able to do more cycles with your donor.

Hi to everyone else, hope you have had a good weekend.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (07-04-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-04-2013)