Closed Thread
Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Two cams - what protocol you are on?

Been to the clinic, the nurses there seems like a little un compassionate.
    I went for a scan and saw two follicles only. I question the nurse y is it so when I saw my last scan have three. She just abruptly said that I can cancel my treatment if I don't think it is nice or happy with two follicles. Next she packed my medication and ask if I can put in my bag. I told her no as it needed to be put in a proper ice bag. She looks reluctant to give me. OMG! Is that how to treat the patient.
    Then when she told me I will be trigger PROBABLY on next Monday. So I don't need any Growth hormones first her after Friday, when my medication is finished. I don't know how to question further.
    you girls have any idea should I continue the medication GH until egg collection. or ring and question the doc?
    I just felt that can't they talk nicely to we older women who are feeling tension on my cycle and treatment curiosity? Hmm I am still thinking to make a complaint to the director of the clinic.

What is prolactin? It stated 380? Can anyone tell me?
    FSH at 3.1
    E2 80
    P4 1.3
    LH 0.9
    Endo lining 6.7

Last but latest one for today not known till coming Friday.

Two follicles hope is all good!

Hi everyone.. Is cycle all ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sagitwist how awful your experience! pls give a call to your fs to get answers, all this isnt done for free, we pay big bucks and things shdnt be left to ??, the nurse sounds terribl and highly unprof, hope you dont mind me asking what clinic r u using?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Sagitwist  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    fingerscrossed hugs for you n dp, stay strong and i know its hard, but you both have a dream that you are not about to give up on! good on you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ann17
    will surely ring FS? That what I think too. Paying big bucks! Get suck service!
    My clinic I am using Pivet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I would def contact your FS, that information from the nurse does not seem clear. Not sure what growth hormone you are on but last cycle DP was on saizen every two days and her last injection was the night before collection.

It could be different for you, but when it comes down to it, its your cycle, you are paying for it and you have the right to ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagitwist View Post
    Two cams - what protocol you are on?

Been to the clinic, the nurses there seems like a little un compassionate.
    I went for a scan and saw two follicles only. I question the nurse y is it so when I saw my last scan have three. She just abruptly said that I can cancel my treatment if I don't think it is nice or happy with two follicles. Next she packed my medication and ask if I can put in my bag. I told her no as it needed to be put in a proper ice bag. She looks reluctant to give me. OMG! Is that how to treat the patient.
    Then when she told me I will be trigger PROBABLY on next Monday. So I don't need any Growth hormones first her after Friday, when my medication is finished. I don't know how to question further.
    you girls have any idea should I continue the medication GH until egg collection. or ring and question the doc?
    I just felt that can't they talk nicely to we older women who are feeling tension on my cycle and treatment curiosity? Hmm I am still thinking to make a complaint to the director of the clinic.

What is prolactin? It stated 380? Can anyone tell me?
    FSH at 3.1
    E2 80
    P4 1.3
    LH 0.9
    Endo lining 6.7

Last but latest one for today not known till coming Friday.

Two follicles hope is all good!

Hi everyone.. Is cycle all ok.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

Sagitwist  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Hi

I would def contact your FS, that information from the nurse does not seem clear. Not sure what growth hormone you are on but last cycle DP was on saizen every two days and her last injection was the night before collection.

It could be different for you, but when it comes down to it, its your cycle, you are paying for it and you have the right to ask questions.

Thanks fingercrossed11
    Yes I tried to write to them on their web site and hopefully they will contact me back.
    I am going for another blood test n scan tomorrow morning before rushing to work. Then rush out from work about 5.45pm to see an acupuncturist for addition enhancing treatment.

Will get update to you all tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on sci-tropin A (GH) $300 per ampule.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sagitwist, I hope you have gotten some answers from your clinic.

Fingerscrossed sorry to hear about your DP, hope she is feeling a bit better and has recovered from the heavy AF.

MrsErinR, congratulations on your great level, hope you are feeling great, and MS hasn't kicked in.

Ann, Emski, how are you going?

Hi to everyone else.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Sagitwist  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Yes I have a reply from the admin telling me who I can make complaint too.
    Which I will do it surely.

Been to the acupuncture today. Which is quite ex too. 140 first session. Yhew... Big hole again in the pocket. have to visit again tomorrow.

My two eggs growing - 1.4, 1.1

Today lining at 7.4 now

This is result from Wednesday
    E2 @1500- increased due to medication I guess . Previous 80
    P4 @ <0.7 why do low? Is that good? Previous was 1.3
    LH @ 0.1 - previous was 0.9

hmmm dont know about today, nurse didnt say. hopefully all good!
    Any suggestion? Trigger on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sagitwist.... If your clinic is still proceeding with your trigger on Monday, I'm gathering that they are happy with your results and progression, so don't worry about your numbers. Your two follicles seem like they still need to grow more, so you would be having another scan on Monday, are you? Not every follicle produces an egg, but these are close in size so hopefully they will. Don't wait for the nurses to tell you things - feel free to ask at your scans and ring them up if you have questions - that's what you're paying the money for. Good luck on Monday.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Sagitwist  (07-04-2013)