Closed Thread
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsErinR ... hope everything is okay hon. Totally understandable that you had a "me" post. Really, really hope the BT results were good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your support. It's been a stressful long weekend an a long day today waiting for BT results.

Our very happy news is that my level was 1215 which is high for 4w3d so things are looking good. I feel like I can finally take a breath and move on with enjoying this.

xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow thats great news mrserin! it must have been a bit of implantation bleed? the no.s are great. congrats you are preggos now , put your feet up and enjoy love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats MrsErinR!!! What fantastic news!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers MrsErin!!!!!!

Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFC Mrs Erin- !!! The heaven on the nine cloud.
    Hope this great news spread to the rest of us...baby dust...
    Thanks two cam n ann17 - I still haven't gone to accuputure as they are all full. I need to go find out another place . The problem is also I have been working n by the time I get back I will be so knacker. So worries on the stress level I am going thro now with this cycle.

My info here on this cycle! My days cd8 now. I felt two big things s I haven't really put on weight this time, my last cycle I gained some. But I am losing now? Hmmmm is that a good sign? The medications I am taking sci-tropin A , puregon, E2 pess, prednisone, and double melatonin daily. Orgalutran n pregnyl (both alternate day). I also felt there isn't any symptom?

Is this the way? Can anyone tell me about this AACEP protocol. How do they feel about it while on this protocol.?

I am going to clinic today to check blood and to do scanning. As they DIDNT want to scan me on day 2? Don't know why! Saying I had my scan on day 21.
    Hope to have some info later. Will keep you all inform..

Have a beautiful day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sagi, I don't get a Day 2 scan either, just closer to the estimated *time* everything is ripe. I'm on different meds so I can't comment, but I have already put on weight just taking the Pill in preparation Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for being a bit absent.

I hope you all are well.

Last Thursday was our BT, we had booked an overnight stay in Canberra so we wouldnt be sitting around twiddling our thumbs whilst waiting. It turned out a good idea, as we were driving down I got the call and it wasnt good
    HCG was only 8 (cant remember the other levels as its all a blur) implantation happened but nothing else.

We spent the night in Canberra, kept busy with seeing an exhibition then came home.

AF came Monday afternoon. Poor thing (DP) it was really heavy (than usual) and she said that she felt so hot on her tummy. She is back at work today.

Not sure what our next step will be but there will be something happening. Not giving up yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Erin...That is totally awesome news...Congrats!!

Sorry girls, I have lost touch with so much and where many of you are with your cycles. I have felt a bit out of place in being on the forum, don't know why really. Probably as I have spent so much time on the Sth African Egg Donors thread. I really hope cycles are going well and that the bunny has delivered some awesome eggs!!!

AFM.. Donor contract has been signed off. Our donor is doing a donation later this month. So far all of her donations have resulted in pregnancies and just hope that in July when we head over, we have that same success. All our paperwork is done and contracts are all signed. All our blood tests, semen tests and scans have all been given the thumbs up so now it is a waiting game for the next 12 weeks. On the Sth African Forum there are now 4 of us all doing our cycles in July and Sunny has officially given us the title of the 4 Muskateers, in search of Truth, Justice and a Big Pregnant Belly!!!

Anyway, love to you all.....xx

DJ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin... now with the good news of your BFP you'll not be needing that 3rd cycle that's in your signature - what a relief that must be, and how excited you must be day by day - well, I'm super excited for you - makes me think we're all a little bit closer to getting there too one day :-))

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ann17  (03-04-2013)