Closed Thread
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    big hugs springrain...thinking of you....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh SpringRain I'm so sorry .....I hope it's not indelicate of me to ask, but is the clinic looking at doing any testing to try and determine if there is a reason for your loss ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to read about your sad news springrain and micca.

AFM I've been exercising to try and lose the extra kg gained during all these cycles. We don't know what to do but DH and I are starting to talk about donor sperm and donor eggs or a life without children. It's so hard as all of you can appreciate when effort does not reward and having to explain your infertility or pretend you're not having children to others who keep wondering when you're having children.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-03-2013),SpringRain  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey springrain big hugs for you and take care of yourself, and remember we are all here for you and each other so vent as much as you need to.

micca hope you r holding up well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just cruising along... BT daily looking for LH surge. DET around Easter planned.
    Lining looking great yesterday 8mm after my scrape.

Fortitude
    xoxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta, well done on the exercise and diet! Best wishes if you and your DH decide that the donor route is for you.

Fortitude, glad to hear things are on track for your DET.

Twocam, it's a perfectly reasonable question. The clinic did offer it, but since it is at such an early stage, I don't think it's needed. If it had been after say 11 or 12 weeks, then yes,I would have pushed for testing, but we had never seen a heartbeat, and it is just way too early. Best wishes for your upcoming cycle.

Ann and Emski how are you going?

Hi everyone I've missed, hope the weekend was good to you.

AFM - I'm disappointed and sad, but OK. My FS called me today, and after looking at the U/S images and the BT results, reassured me it wasn't anything I could have done and it was just one of those things. I'll have to sit out a cycle and can then go on and do another FET.

Things have to turn around for all of us soon, hopefully a few BFP's are just around the corner....

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain.... yes, so sorry to hear about your MC. It is just so frustrating that there's really nothing that we can do at most of these stages. I've never had a BFP, but I think it is even more heartbreaking that women like you finally get a BFP and then a number of weeks/months down the track is totally let down, for what seems like no reason. So sorry. I just hope that a few of us oldies have some luck soon :-)

AFM.... went for Day 21 BT, but levels aren't high enough to start sniffing syranel, so FS wants to wait another three days before another BT. I questioned waiting another whole 3 days, but was told that it's OK, as some only start on Day 23. But secretly I think it's more to do with my regular nurse being away on leave and the local clinic being shut! Instead I have to drive all the way to Westmead for a 2 minute BT - I did complain about that, but they said there was no other way. On the spot I couldn't think of an alternative - what a pain - will have to get up at 5am on Thursday and just know I will be so tired by the time I eventually get to work!! The things we do!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    SpringRains - sorry to read your news. It's heartbreaking. Glad to hear you can go for your FET soon though - I always like to know what the next step is.

I'm struggling a bit today - it's like I've suddenly just realised we've been trying for two years now... not sure why it's hitting me now - I always just put one foot in front of the other I guess. But it is starting to wear me down now. I have been very crabby the last couple of days (not even on meds yet!) have been on the pill and had breakthrough bleeding and leg cramps like the day before AF for about 4 days now so am over it... start synarel tomorrow so poor DH, it's not going to get any better for him! The man is a saint. MIL bought me a heap of Lóccatane soaps and bubble baths for my birthday so I'm getting my bath quota in before it can be 'tepid showers only''. I hope everyone else is going well.

Em x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SPRINGRAIN... Sorry to hear your news. Really is just so unfair. I have sat in that same spot so I feel for you. I am glad you are thinking of the next step to move forward. It does help. How many frosties do you have left?

EM... You should PM Micca and Sunny and they could tell you some stuff about me!!! Yep, I hit the wall a bit a while back. Sad, disheartened, frustrated and just got to the point where I thought, nope, I can't do this again. DP copped it big time. I was moody. One hour happy, then teary, then NASTY!! The stuff that came out of my mouth was pretty horrid. I found those blocks of chocolates with the popping candy worked well too....mmm, yum! You enjoy those bubbles while you can....!!

AFM...Donor Contract signed by both parties. Cape Town in July...Here We Come!!! Yippeeeeee!

DJxx

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (25-03-2013),MGC Bertie  (26-03-2013),SpringRain  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, the days a creeping by quickly during this TWW. AF is due Thursday and so is the BT as the day its due is a Public Holiday.

Other than admitting to a few twinges, DP isnt letting on how she is feeling. We have booked an overnight stay in Canberra Thursday night to see the exhibition Toulouse-lautrec at the National Gallery of Australia.

The drive down will hopefully take our minds off the waited phone call from the clinic.

Hope everyone is ok in their journeys

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (26-03-2013)