Closed Thread
Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    spring rain... Im so sorry to hear your results... hang in there... but its going to be a long week... hugs and hugs

well results in BFN.... sort of expected it.... I am enjoying a double shot of coffee this morning.
    Part of me is relieved now that all my fresh cycles are finished and I can get back to having a life... drinking coffee, some wine when I want it,. exercising.. which was hard to do when I was cycling as it involved DD in a backpack so was of a strenuous nature.
    So my plan is to move onto donor eggs in the USA... It was my back up plan B... and i had everything organised prior to this cycle.... so plan is to go over in may and have a transfer... Ive still got sperm stored in the usa that is the same as DD...so I will have genetic matched siblings at least.
    Im actually looking forward to it and like sunny and DJ feel very positive and refreshed that this is the route I will take.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (20-03-2013),Sunny15  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PeaSoup

My DP was found to have Stage 4 Endo also, she had that all removed prior to our first ICSI cycle (2012).

This cycle she was on 450 gonal (and lucrin), then that changed to 600 gonal and saizen every 2nd day.

I believe the saizen did boost the quality and apparently it helps with implantation also

Quote Originally Posted by PeaSoup View Post
    Thanks heaps for the hugs. I've needed them. Feel like such a failure to not make it past the first hurdle.

Ann: yes I have low AMH (was 1 but now <1) and normal FSH. I have severe stage 4 endo, large chocolate cysts (7cm!), etc,... the full endo package. The FS said I had a decent chance with IVF once the cysts and most of the endo was addressed (in Dec 2012). My drugs were Gonal-F from day 1 and Cetrotide from day 5. I started Luveris on day 7 when the follicles weren't growing.

I'm seeing FS on Monday. I'm guessing that I'll start on a long down-reg cycle? With saizen? Not sure if the FS is going to be as positive now.
    I'm worried I've gotten my hopes up, just to see them dashed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - sorry to hear of that darn BFN....enjoy that REAL coffee, easter eggs, wine and getting your life back . Roll on donor....it is a very exciting journey. Take care.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

micca  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, sorry to hear about your BFN. Glad to hear that you have a backup plan, and that you've already got all the plans in place. Thank you for the good wishes, really appreciate it.

Sunny and DJ So excited to hear you both have everything in place for your SA trips. Hope you both have a great time in SA and spoil yourselves before coming back with a little extra luggage

FingersCrossed, hope your DP's TWW isn't too stressful.

Fortitude, will be thinking of you around Easter for your DET.

Ann, how are you going? Thanks for the good wishes.

Hi to MrsErinR, MCGBertie and anyone else I've missed.

AFM - just waiting.....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (21-03-2013),micca  (21-03-2013),Sunny15  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, bummer but yippy for you to go onto donor, good luck xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anxious For This Useful Post:

micca  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thinking of you Spring Rain and I was sorry to read your news Micca - but glad to see you have a plan B (I figured you were too organised not to!) xx

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-03-2013),micca  (21-03-2013),SpringRain  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca honey xoxoxoxoox SUCKS. This fertility journey sure challenges us all.

oxoxox
    Fort

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

micca  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca I just wanted to say that I am really sorry for your BFN, we all know that feeling very well and it hurts and sux. It's good that you have a back up plan and obviously have come to terms with donor egg. I must say that I didnt even want to consider that when my DH first suggested it recently but now I am slowly coming around to that idea. It is something that I know that I will have to consider. Just cant keep on going like this - BFN after BFN......so I say bring on those young eggs!!

Sorry guys I dont mean to bring us down anymore than we already are but it just kills me to see that most of us who cycled together had BFN's and Springrain we all have everything crossed for you love. Why does it have to be so hard?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

micca  (22-03-2013),SpringRain  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann - it's good to hear you're positive about a backup plan. Hope you, Emski and others cycling are growing nice big healthy follies.

Hi to everyone else, hope you have a good weekend.

Completely agree, it's such a downer it's not happening, hoping the

AFM - I went for my U/S today, bub had stopped growing around the 4-5 week mark. The ultrasound doctor came in and took a look at the images himself and spent time explaining what was there, which was lovely. The clinic want me to have another BT tomorrow, and seem to keep mentioning a D&C but at this stage, I'd prefer to just leave things to nature and see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain -

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (22-03-2013)