Closed Thread
Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Peasoup

Gosh that doesnt sound good. What has your FS said and what has been recommended? What were you stimming on? I am so sorry, you have to go through all the jabs only to get these sort of results. Do you have low amh?

Ann

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by micca View Post
    LH is the hormone which works in conjunction with FSH to produce good eggs it is an androgen analogue... When you are stimulated and on FSH the LH levels often drop... luveris is recombinant LH and is often used when your LH levels are <1 while stimming. There are no symptoms of low LH..it is a hormone mediated by the cycle when it is low ie<1 it is correlated with poor quality eggs... the only time LH is high is when you have PCOS.. and ironically too much LH gives you poor egg quality.
    I hope this helps... but I am sure my egg quality is better when I take luveris.

Hi Micca, I saw the FS today and we are moving from Puregon to Menopur which I understand has LH in it and can help to improve egg quality. Thanks for the tip.

We're doing another long down regulation...starting on the pill in a couple of weeks. Still doing Colorado protocol with a few medication tweaks. Pickup won't be until May now. I need a hobby!

Peasoup...sorry you're having such a hard time

Hi to everyone else.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca I normally stim for 14 days and pick ups on day 16. Are there any other ladies who stim for this long? Iam a slow started!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps for the hugs. I've needed them. Feel like such a failure to not make it past the first hurdle.

Ann: yes I have low AMH (was 1 but now <1) and normal FSH. I have severe stage 4 endo, large chocolate cysts (7cm!), etc,... the full endo package. The FS said I had a decent chance with IVF once the cysts and most of the endo was addressed (in Dec 2012). My drugs were Gonal-F from day 1 and Cetrotide from day 5. I started Luveris on day 7 when the follicles weren't growing.

I'm seeing FS on Monday. I'm guessing that I'll start on a long down-reg cycle? With saizen? Not sure if the FS is going to be as positive now.
    I'm worried I've gotten my hopes up, just to see them dashed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Peasoup,

Sorry to read about your cycle

Have you looked into acupuncture before to help with your lining?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaSoup View Post
    Sorry to hear about your bfn Ann and best wishes for your next cycle

Congrats Fingerscrossed! Thinking sticky thoughts for you

After two weeks of stimming, I have nothing. The 6 follicles that were there a week ago have reduced to 4 and are still 'recruiters', oestragen still low and lining not thickened. My results are as if I haven't been taking any drugs at all. Feeling quite annoyed at myself. I didn't expect success but I expected to produce at least one egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, I'm sorry to hear about your BFN. Good on you for cycling again soon

Micca, hope things are going well.

Peasoup, sorry to hear your news. Hope your FS has some answers.

Fingerscrossed, sending sticky vibes your way

MrsErinR, glad to hear you're able to get back into it so soon.

MCGBertie, hope you've got some answers.

Hi to everyone else. Thanks for your support over the past few weeks.

AFM - well I've had 3 BTs (serial bHCG) and it doesn't look very good at the moment, levels have slowed and are way below what they should be at this stage. I was originally booked for U/S mid next week, but spoke with the clinic yesterday and they asked me to move it to the end of this week, so I moved it to Friday afternoon. They called not long ago and asked me to move it to thursday, then they could do a D&C on fri if things don't work out.

However I asked to keep the U/S appt on Friday, as I want time to think about it. The OB who delivered DD had a long discussion with me back then about D&C as I had some complications after DD's C/S. He said that if it was done on a recently pregnant uterus, that it would substantially increase my risks of Ashermans, so he didn't go ahead back then. Cut to now, and I'm not so sure I want a D&C if that is the case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- stopped by to say good luck.
    I am officially cycling now... DET about Easter.

xoxoxoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Wow, such a busy thread....sorry for the quick post.

To all the ladies that have received BFNs/cancelled cycles

Good luck to the ladies that are currently cycling and in 2WW

SpringRain - my heart goes out to you....hope you get some good news on Friday.

AFM

I now have a donor contract, signed by both parties, so it is really happening!!! Now just working on my treatment cycle with FS and getting holiday sorted.....safari in Kruger National Park and cage diving off the west coast!!!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (19-03-2013),Fortitude  (19-03-2013),MGC Bertie  (19-03-2013),SpringRain  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springrain, I really hope it doesnt come to that and your levels pick up. Its so hard we wait for the BFP and when something uncertain like this happens it really breaks your heart. So iam wishing you all the luck and lots of hugs and hope that little embie fights hard.

Sunny, after all the heart break of IVF why not spoil yourself and DH with a little well deserved holiday! And seriously hope you come back with a cutie on board!

Peasoup I hope your FS has some answers and recommendations! Iam using saizen for the first time iam yet to see if I have better quality eggs/embies - i bloody well hope so with the amount of $$$ iam spending on it!

Hello to everyone I have missed at their various stages...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (19-03-2013),Sunny15  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springrain...Thinking of you and hoping Friday goes ok. My heart goes out to you. I hope your scan goes well.

Fort... Hope your cycle goes well and goes to plan!

Hi to everyone else and all the best with your cycles.

AFM...Just waiting!! Looking forward to Sth Africa. Donor contract signed and waiting for the official signature to be returned. Heading for a pelvic ultrasound today pre and post urination for the blasted UTI's I keep getting. It is now at the stage where I have symptoms about 3 weeks of the month and whilst on antibiotics so they better get me sorted. Am over it!

Hi everyone~~~