Closed Thread
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my endometrial scrape this Wed... now just trying to work out how long this post bleeding will last. How long before next AF? any experiences?

Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, May I join this thread?
    i am 40 and first ICSI cycle starting last month and waiting for FET now.
    could't do fresh transfer cause my E2 was too high and possibility to get OHSS.

Hopesully I can do transfer next week sometimes.
    i just want to get everyone's opinion, I am thinking to do accupanture
    just on transfer day. Is it worth to do it?

I want to do everything if it helps. Thank you and Good luck to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca.... thanks for all those ideas re: progesterone etc. I've written them all down for the FS on Wed. I'm just surprised after nearly 18 months of research and 3 cycles later, that I can still have a whole page of new questions that I've never asked before!!!

Kenta.... so sorry for your BFN. It's hard to keep up hope, but a part of you just keeps saying that next time is going to be the one. Enjoy the time off inbetween!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fortitude, I had endometrial polyps and scraped by curett.
    bleeding stop couple of days and AF came as normally

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Monamona For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (10-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. I must not have listened too well to my FS because I didn't realise I would bleed! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear of your bfn Kenta. I hope your fs has some options for you.

Ultrasound this morning and there were 6 follicles (3 in each) although she had troubling finding my left ovary and more fibroids have appeared. There was no mention of their size and I didn't think to ask, so waiting to hear if I trigger or keep on injecting. The headaches from the gonal-f and cetrotide are really getting me down. Non-stop headaches for nearly a week and panadol/panadeine doesn't seem to do a thing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PeaSoup For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Follicles too small, bt too low... will be starting on Luveris tonight and next bt and u/s on Friday. Horrible thoughts of not responding to all these drugs and not getting any eggs at all are starting to enter my mind.
    Last edited by PeaSoup; 11-03-2013 at 14:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peasoup, hope you are feeling better soon, and your follies are growing well.

Micca, Ann, how are you doing?

Hi to everyone else, specially to those girls cycling.

AFM - well, had my first visit with the GP to get referrals and BT forms etc yesterday. She gave me a form for a follow up bHCG as well so will get that done tomorrow, then back to the clinic Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I've been reading along ans I was going to do big list of personals tonight but there are just so many of you to say Hi to, so I'll keep it brief!

Micca, I have my fingers crossed for you.

Kenta and MGC Bertie, I'm sorry to hear about your BFN's. Big hugs from me. It's an awful time. Bertie, I hope your FS can sort out your progesterone.

PeaSoup, I have fibroids too. Fortunately not in the uterine cavity, but just about everywhere else. Is it making it hard for them to see or get to your ovary? I have the same issue, with a big one in front of my right ovary but so far they have still been able to get to it at pickup.

Welcome to the newbies. I hope your time here is short.

Good luck to all of you planning your Sth Africa trips.

AFM, not much to say. I'm counting down the minutes to our FS appointment on Monday. I have no clue about what he is going to suggest for us next. My head is swimming in theories though!

Erin

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (14-03-2013),MGC Bertie  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, well we are officially on the IVF train, signed our paperwork today and started meds this evening for a long cycle.