Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best of luck micca....have always followed your cycles with interest learning from all your tips.

Coming to the end of my 2ww, the dreams of the potentials inside but then have to face reality with the test this Sunday. I think this cycle did not agree with me as I had 3-4 empty or unretrieved follicles which makes me think there was a problem with the trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm just wondering if any of you can tell me what the cut off FSH level is for Monash IVF to take someone on? My level a few months back was 18.4 and after about 3 months of Chinese herbs, it's now down to 15.5. My acupuncturist has said the cut off is 15, but my Ob is saying it's 10. We're seeing a FS next week and I'm really hoping he'll still consider us, but just wanted to hear others' experiences. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - I am joining your thread as I am 41 and TTC.

I am commencing my 2nd round of IVF tomorrow on a long down reg cycle (starting with Lucrin).

Nice to meet you all!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleur L For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey micca sent you post but unfort it went on the previous page , 14!

you almost there kenta!! did you sneak in hpt?

welcome,fleur hope your stays nice n short!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski... even though I got the official BFN verdict today, I did have a little joy with my FS who phoned me himself to give my the news. I kind of appreciated that, rather than just hearing it from a nurse (though I already knew!!). But they good thing was that I got to have a little chat with him, and he agreed that progesterone injections next time would be the way to go, as apparently they hold off AF better than pessaries (would have liked them mentioned and offered last time!!). And even better, he has slots free next week, so I was able to chose a nice afternoon one on Wednesday, and don't have to wait weeks to see him! So, not good that the cycle didn't work, but at least I don't have to wait too long before starting again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blast... Just lost my msg, grrrr, u would think I would copy as I go by now!

Micca, good job, surely this is the one? I bloody hope so !

FM had a great day at Sea-world yesterday with DH. & DD now back in Brissy with brother in law, visiting friends tomorrow and back home to WA Sunday, looking forward to my own bed. I have DR appt booked for Monday because I have this bloody nauseous back, just need to know cause! FS booked for 20th...see how I feel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Micca- best of luck with the 2WW, sounds like you had a GREAT cycle- finally! You deserved a good cycle after all the stalls you had last year.
    Best of best wishes for a BFP. Surely one of those will be a sticky one.

xoxoxo
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Unfortunately got a BFN, confirming tomorrow on blood test. After 6 transfers this is not good news for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta, I'm sorry to hear about your BFN Hope your FS has some suggestions on how to move forward.

Micca, congratulations on being PUPO. Hope they are settling in nicely.

Anxious glad to hear you are enjoying your Qld trip, hope your back is better soon.

MCGBertie, happy to hear you now have a slot booked to see your FS, for some new ways forward.

Fleur and twocam welcome hope your stays here are short and productive.

Ann, how are you going?

Siansmum, no idea on the FSH, I was only tested for AMH, oestrogen and progesterone.

Em, hope the headaches have gone. Great work on the weight loss and cycling again.

DJ, hope your UTI problem gets fixed, soon sounds painful.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (12-03-2013),MGC Bertie  (10-03-2013),micca  (10-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    kenta... sorry to hear about your BFN..sigh... demoralising... but take heart no matter what route you end up taking there is a baby at the end if you can just keep trying... whether it is donor eggs or your own... but there are lots of options for you. Sometimes just taking 6months out and looking at life without ivf can clear your path... and lead to answers... but dont give up.. that baby is just waiting for you.

fortitude..
    . thanks for the well wishes.. How are you going on your investigations? when will you have your hystereoscopy??

Anxious.
    .. how fantastic that you had a great break..seaworld is on my list next time... when I have a holiday that does not involve a general anaesthetic..lol.

Bertie... even though you expected it..the official bfn is still a sucky time.... so lovely that the FS rang you and you were able to get an appointment... going to the top always seems to do the trick... I hope that you are tucking into a nice wine... another thing my FS uses is progesterone tabs (10mg 4 x day) as well as suppositories and oestrogen supplements... progynova all are good luteal support as an extra on everything else.

fleur/twocam... welcome to this knowledgable thread.. ask any questions... knowledge is the key to having your cycle work as quickly as it can. Lets hope that the down reg works for you... seems to do best for quite a few of us..

Siansmum.. lets hope that that FSH continues to improve.. my understanding is that a lot wont do ivf is FSH is above 12... but I have no idea what monash is...there is a monash site... maybe ask there.

Anne.
    ..its certainly nice being PUPO with a small chance.. Ive done 3 crappy cycles prior so we can only hope all the saizen is working. I put 3 embies back.. joys of being 44... 2 were pretty ok.. one a little sad...

DJ... lets hope that that darn UTI is sorted.. oh I am getting excited for you know..time is really flying

well all packed and ready to fly home... had a busy day today..sigh no rest for the wicked... I know I probably should have been lying on the couch...but way to hard staying with my parents... went for a long walk to pick up hire car today and enjoyed a really really good coffee... I look at my bags and wonder how on earth I managed to take so much more home that what I brought... of course DD has accumulated more shoes than emalda marcos..lol.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (12-03-2013),Kenta  (10-03-2013)