Closed Thread
Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - hope your EPU went well today, that you got lots of great eggs and are recovering well.

MCGBertie - the shortened cycles while stimming happened to me too. My FS really didn't have much to say about it. I felt it was a waste of a good embie to put it back in if it was only going to be in there for a few days, so I did some rushed research and found a few others that it happened to as well. As a result, I asked that my next stim be a freeze all cycle, which worked out well, as AF turned up 5 days early again. Hope that yours does work out well though.

DJ and Sunny, very exciting to hear about reaching the contract stage

Siansmum - I am very sorry to hear of your loss, hoping your IVF journey is short and productive.

MrsErinR, I am sorry to hear your news

ETA - Ann, I just read your post, I have had strange little stretches and twinges in my abdomen as well. Hope this is a good sign for you.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - went for my BT on Saturday, it has taken me a few days to scrape my jaw up off the floor (and POAS to confirm it, I was sure they got it wrong) - I am very very surprised it was positive. I still don't feel a great deal apart from tired, so am cautiously optimistic now.
    Last edited by SpringRain; 05-03-2013 at 14:03.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-03-2013),micca  (05-03-2013),Sunny15  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springrain...You look after yourself. Take it easy and let everyone be your servants!! You deserve it. Hope you don't mind but I think I will have a glass of vino tonight (ok, maybe two glasses) to celebrate your great news!

Micca....Hey there....hoping your EPU has gone well today.

AFM...Waiting on contract from the clinic in Cape Town. Donor contract is signed and will be sent back after the clinic sends me their contract!!! All systems go. Bring on July....!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

micca  (05-03-2013),SpringRain  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Springrain bearer of good news!!!!!! Thats fantastic, another hurdle crossed! Did you HPT before the BT? Cld you pls share any signs or symptoms (when you get a chance!). Any aversions or nausea? I am feeling alot of AF cramps and thigh ache and tightness behind my belly button - I dont think there are good signs! You must be so happy and I am so very happy for you - its good to see a BFP on this thread ! Sorry i forget were a 5dt or 3dt?

P.S. oh btw I think your jaw is still lying on the floor - picked it up girl.... you are preggos!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats springrain on the positive pregnancy result - it's such fantastic news

Micca - hope all went well today and you're not too sore and able to take it easy.

MGC bertie - hope spotting has stopped and all the best for your test.

Ann - hard to read anything into signs and all the best for your test soon.

DJ and sunny - reading your post with interest as may need donor eggs if this doesn't work for us.

AFM nothing new to report, no symptoms of note to mention, just waiting till Sunday so I can do test.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

micca  (05-03-2013),SpringRain  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    back from pick up... got 6 eggs...
    So it is now just a waiting game to see the quality of the eggs... tomorrow will give some indication... transfer day 3 friday.
    Im sure looking forward to some real coffee the next few days without any guilt..

springrain.... woohoo congrats that is great news...
    just sit back and go with the flow... tiredness is a good pregnancy sign..

kenta.
    . hang in there..not long now for you..those last few days are so hard

DJ...woohoo on everything being sorted... what a great feeling.. not long until you are up the duff now...!!!

hi to everyone else

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (05-03-2013),SpringRain  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springrain - Congratulations...wonderful news.

Kenta
    and Ann - Got everything crossed for you girls

Micca - Great numbers....here's to the girls having a debaucherous night in the dish!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

micca  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca.....so happy for you, that is bloody great! Totally pleased for you. Hope tomorrow they are doing well. Hope you are feeling ok and hey, you just might be the next one with a bun in the oven!!!!!!! That would be so awesome....

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain.... big congratulations on your BFP. That's fabulous news. Thanks so much for your info re: AF coming early. I'm just always finding it unbelievable that we seem to be the ones doing all the research and telling the FS what to do. It's unbelievable that we have to pay all this money, consultations etc but we're the ones coming up with the suggestions and plans. But DH and I actually discussed FET the other night, so that's the way we may have to go too.

AFM.... DH and I were so happy after having 3 days of just an odd spot, but unfortunately AF arrived in full flow this morning, so now I know it's all over. Had lots of crying and hugs this afternoon, and now all we can do is start to plan the next cycle. We were so hoping that this was going to be lucky for us, so are really sad that it didn't work and just might not ever happen.

But wanting to be proactive, rang IVFA this afternoon so we can start a new cycle straight away, but can't get in to see our FS for a couple of weeks, which would miss starting Syranel at th 21 day mark. Receptionist said she would put me on the wait list to see him, but I wanted more definite than that. She ended up saying she'd pass on a message to my FS, so I said OK, but I will ring on Friday after having the BT (which kind of seems pointless now).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bertie, I am so sorry love. Cry and cry some more and get it out, this is so hard because everyday we have hope. You are strong and planning ahead. Its just annoying that FS cant see you sooner, I wld expect to be able to see my FS after a failed cycle esp if i wanted to start another one straight away. Were you on prognova or provera?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17.... Thanks for your thoughts. No, I wasn't on either of those, but I have written them down right now, ready to research and ask my FS when I next get into him. What were they for? I was on Crinone in my first two cycles, and this cycle is had pessaries. But I have been noting that other women have mentioned all sorts of things, so I'm writing them all down. I basically want to go in on the next consult with my own plan, since I'm slightly (!!!) annoyed that my FSs in the past haven't even mentioned all these different things.