Closed Thread
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann17.... I've actually read that with Crinone sometimes you can get a little tinging, and particularly if it's dark red or brown, not to worry.

Kenta.... when's your BT? I'm also thinking ahead. What does Dhea and Melatonin do? I've not used either of those two.

AFM.... My pregnancy BT is Friday, but I think I'm bust. Yesterday (Sat) I had one spot of blood, today (Sun) another bigger spot, but that's it. It's like AF is teasing me - if you're going to come, just come and get it over and done with. What I'm so annoyed with is though I told my FS that my usual cycle is 28/29 days, I also told him that AF came early in both my previous IVF cycles (22 + 24 days), obviously due to all those drugs. This means that if yesterdays blood was the start of AF, then my beautiful embie may have implanted, but hadn't yet had any chance to send messages to keep AF away and will have been washed away now. DH is even more furious than I am, as he remembers me telling the FS this, and obviously the FS hasn't factored early periods during IVF cycles into the equation. Has anyone else experienced this? (ie. normal cycles, but early ones following IVF rounds).

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie, how much progesterone are you on? Are you on pessaries?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC bertie - not exactly sure on how DHEA and melatonin work to improve egg quality and if the evidence is that robust but was suggested to me to try it by our FS. Again not sure if it's made any difference in this cycle as only got 2 eggs retrieved this cycle. My AF tends to be late with all the drugs usually and I tend to have even longer cycles after each IVF cycle which FS says happens so not sure about why yours comes early or is it implantation? My blood test is this Sunday and I have not felt a thing so not feeling confident so I want to believe in miracles. I'm on 2 crinone pessaries a day and 1 progesterone a day as well as estrogen and progesterone tablets.

fortitude - would be interesting to find out what they find on your laparoscopy. I was recommended it but decided against it as didn't want to go through a laparoscopy.

micca good luck this tuesday. Why did you decide on a day 3 transfer?

ann hope you are still hopeful.

siansmum thanks for sharing your heartbreaking story. Best of luck.

mrserin stay strong.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Don't get to pop in very often anymore or even keep up with reading but have just read where Sunny is heading to South Africa and so is DJ I think. Not sure if you have been offered any advice but if using you partners sperm leave a sample on the initial visit when you have lining scan so if it doesn't work first cycle and you need to do a full cycle again you have the option to go alone and for shorter time. Also buy extra progesterone injections as if it works you will be on them to week 10-12 and so much cheaper than crinone or pessaries. Bum hurts but money saved is worth it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wannabb For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (04-03-2013),Sunny15  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wannabb.....I had thought about DP leaving his sample there, so then I can go over at any time. Good tip on the extra prog injections...going on my handy hints sheet!!!! Thanks again.

Micca - Good luck tomorrow...will be thinking of you.

MGC - cld be implantation bleed....I remember thats what happened to Mammalinz from this thread...one drop of blood half way through her 2WW....have my fingers crossed for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca...Thinking of you. All the best for tomorrow XX

Siansmum....What an amazing woman you are. Truly a mum through and through. Wishing you every success with your ivf journey and you will find lots of loving support and knowledge from so many caring women on this list. xx

Sunny...How's things? We got our donor contract today!!! Yippee. I see what you mean by the reading!

MGC...Hope it is ok for you

Wannabb...Yep, heading to SA and thanks so much for the good hints. Will chat to DP about him doing the funky chicken over there for storage and use later if needed! Great idea.

Hi everyone else!

DJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey DJ....yep, lots of reading....we also got some paperwork from CFC too. Its really happening DJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny.. Funny you say that "It is really happening". I just sent an email to Kimenthra at EDSA and said the same thing. DP and I will go through it all over the next couple of days. He is down badly with the man flu so he has plenty of lounge time to read the paperwork!!!
    D xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ - I just sent Kimenthra a similar email. DP is not back home until the end of the week, so I just let her know that the contract will be signed on his return. I also sent a heap of questions to her, I will email them to you. PS: check out the stats I put on the SA donor thread....impressive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Sorry have been MIA for a bit - but I still had you ladies on my mine (I know its sad right!) DH put me on a plane to Syd (to my sisters where I will wait out the next 1ww) and then put himself on the plane back to work overseas on Sun - the rain on Sun morning (for those of us in Bris) really made matters worse.

Micca - thinking of you today, hope EPU went ok and the golden egg has been discovered!

Siansmum- I cant even begin to imagine the pain and grief you have suffered and still feel. No one will ever replace your beautiful girl and you have every right to want a baby and a sibling for your DS. Hugs and may only good things follow you now.

Bertie - I really hope that bleeding wasnt AF - have you had anymore spotting?
    Cycle 1 and 2 for me ended in just a week - I was so devastated that I didnt even make it to the second week but in saying that I wasnt on prognova or provera or boosters ONLY crinone. So obviously nothing implanted hence I had my period. Third cycle which was a BFN as well i went the full two weeks until my BFN BT and then I stopped the prognova, provera, prog and had AF in couple of days.

Kenta - how you traveling? Are you camping or still bloated?

DJ and Sunny - you ladies make me smile! You are sooo excited and so you shd be! Things are shaping up quickly and before you know it you will be on that plane SF bound!!

Springrain - hows things with you?

AFM - I dont 'feel' pregnant! I still do have constant cramps and am 9dp 3dt. Last 3 days I have been feeling very tired, AF cramps, pelvic aches, hungry, very bloated, started having bit of itchy nipples and last night in bed I had muscles pulling everywhere in my tummy (not in my uterus) every time I turned around it really did hurt. Tummys a bit gassy! I did do a hpt but I was just begin really silly though - cause I had a booster on Sat (i know)- there's a faint line but I wish it was real and not the pregnyl! Oh well at least I got to see what does two lines look like! Are any of you ladies feeling muscle cramps and pulls just on your upper thighs (just below the bikini line). My BT is on Mon! But as I said not feeling pregnant, no dizziness, no smell aversions, I feel like my normal self!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (05-03-2013)