Closed Thread
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 901
  1. #881
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked
    503
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    I'm a little confused about the fr and frer?
    Surely they're the same??
    I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the frer are supposed to be more sensitive, (first response early response) are the ones that claim to be able to get a bfp before af is due. The fr are the same brand but cheaper as they are less sensitive. I think...

  2. #882
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,174
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    576
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can ser it tiffanynco but I would retest again if af doesn't come

  3. #883
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the frer are supposed to be more sensitive, (first response early response) are the ones that claim to be able to get a bfp before af is due. The fr are the same brand but cheaper as they are less sensitive. I think...
    Yeah they say that but its really not true it depends on cycle length and lp length and when bub actually implants. It really depends on the person some get a bfp early like I did last time at 8dpo and some only get a postive after af is late.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #884
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tested again and got a line on my ic and yet another bearly there first response. I might get a digi if af dosnt come. Fx it dosnt. This is my test I took a moment ago its got colour but the lighting is crap so I cant get a good pic. Its very noticeable on real life.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #885
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  6. #886
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,808
    Thanks
    6,758
    Thanked
    3,402
    Reviews
    16
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the frer are supposed to be more sensitive, (first response early response) are the ones that claim to be able to get a bfp before af is due. The fr are the same brand but cheaper as they are less sensitive. I think...
    I don't think frer are more sensitive. I got a super faint line on a fr at 12dpo then at 14dpo got a clear line on a fr but a super faint line on a frer (it looked like an evap!). I woulf use fr in future...cheaper and for me ay least, more sensitive than frer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    I tested again and got a line on my ic and yet another bearly there first response. I might get a digi if af dosnt come. Fx it dosnt. This is my test I took a moment ago its got colour but the lighting is crap so I cant get a good pic. Its very noticeable on real life.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sounds very promising!!


    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #887
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked
    503
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I don't think frer are more sensitive. I got a super faint line on a fr at 12dpo then at 14dpo got a clear line on a fr but a super faint line on a frer (it looked like an evap!). I woulf use fr in future...cheaper and for me ay least, more sensitive than frer!



    Sounds very promising!!


    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I just meant that this is how they are advertised, frer is meant to be able to detect a lower level of hcg then the fr normal ones.
    I've never had a bfp, so I don't have personal experience with it. :-/

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #888
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked
    503
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeah they say that but its really not true it depends on cycle length and lp length and when bub actually implants. It really depends on the person some get a bfp early like I did last time at 8dpo and some only get a postive after af is late.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yep, I think they have broken a lot of hearts by making those claims, I think it's really unethical.

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #889
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I don't think frer are more sensitive. I got a super faint line on a fr at 12dpo then at 14dpo got a clear line on a fr but a super faint line on a frer (it looked like an evap!). I woulf use fr in future...cheaper and for me ay least, more sensitive than frer!



    Sounds very promising!!


    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Here is a better pic

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  10. #890
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Here is a better pic

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I can see a pretty decent line on this! !


 

Similar Threads

  1. Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in #2
    By ellimac in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 736
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 14:05
  2. Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in :-)
    By ellimac in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 962
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 13:34
  3. Personal trainer during pregnancy in Sydney
    By firsttimemumsyd in forum General Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 14:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!