Closed Thread
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry Shadow, I don't see anything Whens your AF due? Maybe give it a couple days? ^___^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me either shadow...sorry. I'm even doing the eye squint thing with ur pics Nd nothing. Maybe test in a few days time to see if there is really a line??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roughly, wednesday? Last cycle was 36 days, I'm cd34. No idea at all on when I ovulated?

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully it's just a little too early for those tests ^__^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Soooo ladies... Yet another victim of the frer lines?...again? I doubt its a bfp....just need some clarification?

First one was taken at about 4 mins, the rest about an hour later. All the same test.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks indigo!

What about these?

My poor bank account. These are the same test, just one pic with flash, one without.
    shadow I have had faint lines (wasn't preg) on both of those tests. For mental sanity I would try to go with negative until you got something stronger. Easier said than done and I know we have all posted hopefully in here. But then we have all known the disappointment when those lines don't eventuate into anything so I think we get cynical. Try again in a few days. If not any darker I would say negative. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Upforroundtwo, bugger I knew frers track record to be tainted so I got the others to try. Sucks they may not be right either

I am leaving it till tomorrow. And will try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all the mums! I'm new to this thread so sorry if I am asking questions that you have already discussed.
    Has anyone had really early results with First Response, early result preg test? I am 9dpo and been poas like a crazy person and still nothing so I understand all your frustration. Im expecting my monthly friend on a the 8th....(29 day cycle). I so hate the waiting game. No sign of cramps.... although i did have really bad cramps on last weekend which im hoping was implantation (finger crossed).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyluv00 View Post
    Hi to all the mums! I'm new to this thread so sorry if I am asking questions that you have already discussed.
    Has anyone had really early results with First Response, early result preg test? I am 9dpo and been poas like a crazy person and still nothing so I understand all your frustration. Im expecting my monthly friend on a the 8th....(29 day cycle). I so hate the waiting game. No sign of cramps.... although i did have really bad cramps on last weekend which im hoping was implantation (finger crossed).
    Hi there, I'm 9dpo too, and want to be testing like a crazy person but the pregnancy checker thingy tells me not to test yet... Have a play with the tools on this website
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...calculator.php

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mumzy1976 For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (04-06-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyluv00 View Post
    I didn't get a convincing line until 16dpo on a frer. I got a faint, evap-like line at 14dpo. They didn't give me an earlier line than other tests...possibly later than other tests actually (compared to fr dip & clearblue plus).

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got a much darker line when i used a in ****** test but collected the urine in a jar, held the hpt in the wee for 5 secs.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub