Closed Thread
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow that's do exciting! I didn't hear it all just the recaps. Your DH made it pretty emotional when he first found out!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Lovedup  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As in emotional for the listeners too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Lovedup! That's great news and I bet it's such a relief given the timing -- IVF is stressful enough without all the added financial difficulties.

We always knew we'd find out the gender -- it's a surprise no matter when you find out (except that I 'knew' it was a boy, haha) and it's helped us be more organised. Part of me would like it if we only got gender neutral clothes though because we already have piles of blue stuff accumulating and I am not really into that!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Lovedup  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we both were completely choked up.. It's def taken a load off our backs!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, past couple of days have been super tough with boughts of wellness where I share a super happy post, then struck down with incredibly painful cramps putting me to bed.

So just want to give you a quick me update as it's a goodie...after our Monday scare (lots of cramping a little blood, when we saw wazza for scan and bubs was fine, but another rupture) have still woken up each morn with terrible cramps (after none in hospital) and has been very scary, but went to ob appt today (diff ob as 1st one wasn't available, in shared arrangement clinic) and best news yet! Bub was measuring perfectly, kicking arms and legs like a little boxer! Great heart rate. New ob is fantastic and we feel in very good hands and will def be swapping to him (other ob was fine and very skilled, but we just clicked more with this one). He said all the cramping is normal as my uterus it stretching plus drugs I'm on and that baby can't feel any of the pain. The bleeding minimal (only 4mm rupture) and we just continue to monitor with weekly scans (due to surgery also). To just rest, stop worrying about cramping and just let him do the worrying from now on! He said baby must have a textbook in there as he measures exactly 10w2d (exact date today) at 3.37cm. We are the happiest we have been since the day we found out we were UTD!! Was so insanely worried last few days with cramps. But now can try to relax & accept the cramps as part of my journey. Will post again tomorrow after a good sleep tonight😘😘😘xxx

Oh and ps - finally got an answer on this drug called cyklokapron from my immune doc thank god (a drug my fs & immune doc could not agree on which was worrying me immensely) which is a kind of blood clotting agent targeted specifically at helping heal my ruptures/prevent further, while allowing me to stay on high dose clexane. Think this has helped my state of mind too. He has finally approved me to take 4/5 days on with a 3 day break each time, and I can continue that for the next few weeks if bleeding persists, so I can stay on high dose clexane which I need (some docs drop clexane dosage during bleeds, but with my immune issues best not to). It's a bit of a complex immune issue to do with platelets around the placenta, but thank god they have finally agreed as i was having to try to make the call myself on whether to take it, and not being a doc it was very upsetting not wanting to make wrong choice. So I can put that issue to rest, phew! Think everyone (hubby, family) will sleep so much better tonight after our positive day thank god and everyone for your well wishes🙏🙏🙏

Love all the gender talk, so interesting how we are all different in wanting to know or not etc... Think I will be back to chatty self very soon...and wishing everyone the best whichever stage you are at right now😘😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lissy that's such fantastic news. You really were due for some good news.
    I can't believe your already past 10 weeks! After all the scares time still has gone so fast, I'm sure it must have went fairly slowish for you at the time, but your nearly 12 weeks! So fantastic!
    Your new ob sounds great too, exactly how you want an ob to be.
    Those stretching pains can really really hurt so its no wonder you were so scared after everything you have been through. Great that you got the all clear to go back to work part time, you must feel like you need some routine back in your life, there's only so long that sitting in bed can be fun for hey?
    Take care, can't wait to see home 12 week scan pics in a couple of weeks!
    xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Goldie...I feel so good waking this morn, yes aches and pains and nausea lol...but my mind is not panicked and is telling me they are normal (which they are) and it is making all the difference. My new ob even kissed me on the cheek on the way out!! (Not expecting that every time lol...but think he could tell I needed a bit of TLC)

Here is a pic of our little bear!! He looks so baby like now and ob mentioned seeing the nose bone and how that's a great indication for low downs percentage which was another positive. I feel I need to say we'd love our bub either way and we would! I mean we wouldn't go for further testing anyway if percentages were high, but I think it's natural to be happy when told the chances of your child facing any health challenges are lower, don't know why I feel guilty saying that! Ah pregnancy hormones...😘ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372883660.622932.jpg
    Can someone please tell me when we load iPhone pics is it best to choose 'best, medium, or small photo'? Can't see this on a desktop and don't want to take up whole screen! I chose small for this one.
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 05-07-2013 at 00:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes great there's the nasal bone.

I choose best for my pics?? I assume they look ok, I only ever use my phone or iPad

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ur little bubba looks lovely Lissy!! You must be so relieved, I'm relieved for you!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedup For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic news Lissy! I can't believe it's 10 weeks already, that seems to have gone so fast, probably not for you though. You're doing a great job for your little bear.
    The scan is amazing, I love seeing pics of scans

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post: