Closed Thread
Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lissy - I'm sorry to hear you're having more issues but the good news is bub is still going ok. It's natural to think about the bad what if's but also think about the good what if's too! At night in bed I just keep repeating to myself (with my hand on my tummy) I am growing a healthy bub and will have a health full term pregnancy and give birth to a healthy & happy baby. Keeps me sane.

Lovedup - WOW that is super cool - no idea what the comp is but definitely sounds like it went to worthy people!! I enter those today show ones but I'm still waiting!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I do a lot of belly rubbing too telling little one he's ok and it's just mummy in a bit of pain (cause we call him little bear I keep saying 'he', have no idea why but it feels right...my mum did same throughout her preg with me cause I kicked her so much was sure I was a boy! And cause she had c-section and was in intensive care with pneumonia and groggy for days she didn't believe I was a girl for a few days after birth either! Ha!) ps - we are not finding out if we can help it, just one day at a time atm and praying for health of bub, but when time comes hopefully that bits start sticking out (if they exist 😜) we're hoping noone scanning gives it away as we don't want to know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy try to stay positive as much as you can. I hope the Doppler does help to put your mind at rest

Wow lovedup that's so amazing!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy we don't want to know either but everyone, esp my mum seems to think it's a girl because of the severe MS, but I do know girls who've been sick with boys! My mum said the other day that she hopes it's a boy but thinks it's a girl. I think she wants a boy as they have my niece a few days a week and she is full on! I do have a nephew but he's not my brothers and wasn't around until he was about 4 so my parents missed out on the baby boy experience!! I'm happy with whatever pops out and hope we don't see anything before then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't find out either which was a pain when it came to buying things for the bub cause i could only buy boring neutral colours so I bought very little until he was born but I had a feeling from day dot he was a boy so I bought a few blue outfits, never for a minute did i think i was having a girl and i only had a boys name picked as well so I would have been in trouble had I been wrong..I am so glad we never found out I think it makes it so much more exciting for everyone :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels I def agree it makes it more exciting! It's so odd that you thought you were having a boy and did. I have a girls name picked out but struggling with boys names that I love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We didn't find out either, but always referred to her as a her and here she is!! We thought we might accidentally find out with all the scans we had (almost fortnightly) but we never did.

Lissy I've noticed that the hard immune protocols do seen to have bleeding in pregnancy. Even so, I know it's scary, you just have to rest up and have faith in your body. I had a few spotting episodes throughout my pregnancy and also a few bleeds, my OB said some women are just prone to it.

Lovedup was it sea fm, I heard a couple win it today! That's sooooo exciting!!!!! Hopefully it's just the start of the good news for you both!

Goldie she is just darling, give her an extra squeeze for me

X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to find out, I hate surprises and I need to be organised. Call me a type 'A' lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen, yes it was Sea fm. That was us who won!! When they asked what we would spend the money on I didn't want to say Ivf bills so I mentioned how my little sister just had a baby girl and I'd love to fly to Perth to meet her! I think they're going to replay the suprise phone call to my sister tomoz.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    I had to find out, I hate surprises and I need to be organised. Call me a type 'A' lol!

There's no way I could wait either. I am a planner!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app