Closed Thread
Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup my son is nearly one, I would have started sooner but I had to have a csection with him so needed to wait until now.. Ill be 39 in oct so didn't really have the luxury of waiting and I would like my kids to be close in age.. Good luck with your transfer today, how exciting 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck lovedup! Let us know how you feel afterwards xxx

Lissy make sure you keep up that bed rest, remember you have a strong little bub in there xxx

Betty, for me I think with the sleeping through the night I can thank her being on formula for that. I guess there has to be one good thing about formula feeding.

Jen she will be 5 weeks tomorrow. It really is true when they say they grow up so fast isn't it! I do have lots of pics as you can imagine, I'll post one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372643255.834830.jpg

This is one of her newborn shots

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup Good luck today!!! Have everything crossed for you!

Betty one of my gf's read some book regarding the sleeping routines. It's pretty widely known but I can't think of the name! Her son was sleeping right through from 6 weeks too.

So just had my daily Maccas fix and feeling better. Was very icky this morning at my client. I told her I was pregnant & she said she thought I was as I've had to reschedule other visits to her!! I was pretty much sitting down the whole stocktake!!

Lissy has the cramping gotten any better? Have you spoken to your Dr yet? Hopefully your little bub is an absolute angle when it's born!

Goldie Sofia is adorable!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Goldie she is just adorable!! Your one very lucky mumma!

Angels- I didnt realise your son was already one. I was thinking you must have not long ago had him but Im sure it probably feels like that with how quickly he's growing! Like Jen said, do you feel as though your more confident going into your new cycle? When are you doing it again? Sorry, I blame the progesterone. Im forgetting plain and simple words and having trouble remembering things its frustrating!
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes today!! - I am officially PUPO
    The first little Blasty thawed nicely so we still have 4 frosties on ice. Our little blasty had also grown since thawing this morning which gives me hope! - So, update on the HCG 'squirt' Its a new thing that they are trialling. I asked why the squirt as opposed to the injection and its two completely different issues. The injection acts as luteal support but Im on progesterone for that so its not required. The HCG squirt into the uterus is to help the lining realise that its time to get ready for implantation. Fingers crossed my lil blasty is snuggling in nicely. Test next Friday the 12th. -Now we wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovedup, we do feel so incredibly lucky every day.

The wait begins now....hopefully the next week and a half goes super fast for you (wishful thinking I know) but try to keep yourself as busy as you can and it will be here before you know.

Teneka from Monash called to see if bub was here and she asked if we could bring her in to meet everyone which I thought was sweet so might do that today if I drive hubby to work (he works at allamanda).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie she is so cute, what a great pic I wish I had of got newborn pics done but I spent 8 days in hospital then really didn't have it in me to go anywhere in the next week to have the pics done which is a shame.

Jen I was feeling pretty confident until all bar one little emby didn't even survive the first night, it was such a big shock as my first ivf attempt went so smooth and the second was going well and everything looked so good so now I'm a bit nervous..

Lovedup I can't believe he will be 1 in a few weeks its just absolutely crazy how quick time has gone before I know it he will be heading off to school..I will probably do my transfer this month, I'm excited but very nervous things are going to go to plan I really don't want to have to cycle again and if i have to its really going to put a strain on us financially.. Fingers crossed my one little emby is a fighter :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Girls! Im so excited but trying to stay calm for embys sake! My DH went on the 10k minute this morning and won! We won 10k

We were REALLY starting to struggle financially as well and this has given us a huge helping hand! I would have been happy if he had got one question right and won $50 but he blitzed it!! So proud of him!

Soooooo excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg that is amazing I am so happy for you, congratulations and well done to your hubby :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

Lovedup  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry just quick me update. Went for scan yesterday, bubs still ok, but me very unwell. Just terrible cramping and little spotting. Wazza saw another rupture/burst blood vessel...not sure why it keeps happening, but apparently those with immune issues just get bleeding & cramping a lot more frequently. So kinda on the down low until I feel up to being my big old chatty self. Can't wait for doppler to arrive so I can check on bubs when scared, this cramping is driving me to distraction and I keep thinking of missed miscarriages, I know I have to keep positive and I even feel guilty writing it. I just hope and pray I'm the one feeling all the pain and bubs is ok, I can handle any amount of pain for our little bear as long as he stays well.

Lovedup - wow to your hubby!! That is super cool😊...and all the best in your tww

Angels - hope all goes well with your one embie and it's a fighter like my little guy😊

TK - nearly there!!!😘

Xx and thanks to all...would love to write more to all but feel crappola

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

Lovedup  (02-07-2013)