Closed Thread
Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Remember that Goldie's 8 days past transfer was a 5 day blasty -- so really 13 dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone heard from mustang Kate re her frosty transfer on Monday? I hope all went well. Thinking of you Kate xx

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls!

Thankyou for thinking of me TK!

All went perfectly on Monday...... phew! Embryo defrosted and was 100% alive and expanded like they wanted it too. It was marked BB (apparently that means beautiful blastocyst but my FS decided it was beautiful baby). I was really anxious & nervous last week about it all but have been having acupuncture, doing relaxation techniques and saying positive affirmations so feeling much better.

Just working at home for the week resting up. Blood test 7th March.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangkt View Post
    All went perfectly on Monday...... phew! Embryo defrosted and was 100% alive and expanded like they wanted it too. It was marked BB (apparently that means beautiful blastocyst but my FS decided it was beautiful baby).
    x
    Yeah! That sounds great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate - that makes me so happy!!! That's great u r focusing on yourself and relaxing etc. You and fullofhope are only 1 day apart for your blood tests.

Fingers crossed for you both!!!!

Let us know if u do any HPT's!!!

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, new to your thread here. Just read the first 9 pages of number 3 to try get updated with you all. Isn't the 2ww a dreaded long process??? It's doing my head in. Usually I am good with waiting.

We are trying to keep this pregnancy hush hush even my other bh girls don't know!! So shhhh

Its been a while since I had my last baby and pretty much was the end of BH as us girls moved over to fb. My girl will be 2yr in April she was from our first fresh cycle. With 3 frosties. Dh had a vasectomy. I have a boy who's 11 (conceived natural) and also 2 step daughters 11 and 13. Are we crazy for wanting more??! Yes!! It was dh pestering me for another and I just got my body back and enjoying my fitness level back up again. So back at it again

So up to date we, we had a FET on Monday. Thawed the first but didn't recover all maybe about 60% so second emby's turn. All good. One left frosted with plenty of frozen sperm I think some one asked about cost of storage. Ours was $150 every 6months and its just gone up to $175. Through city fertility Robina. Dr Davidson.

My GP is Dr Mark Hempling at Classic Way Family Practice, Burleigh, He's lovely but I've been to a few nice Drs on the coast and I live in Benowa. I think it's Dr Wu at Laver Drive Medical Robina he seemed nice too, but was trying to push the acupuncture on me. There is a nice lady Indian Doctor (sorry to be a bit racial) in Southport who did my papsmear I found really lovely. Hard to find good lady doctors. I had one at classic way and then Hempling took her spot. I was gutted but he's fine.

My bt is the 11th March, it can't come fast enough!!! Oh we'll try to stay busy hey??

hope you all are well and I hope to get to know you guys a bit more

Helen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mustangkt- glad to hear all went well this week! Have my fingers crossed for you!

Helen- welcome to the thread, oh those dreaded TWW's lol. Hope its going fast for you!!

Afm- I had an overwhelming urge last night to POAS this morning after i read it can show a positive as early as 7dpo and got up bright and early to do a test (9dpo) There was deffinately two lines but the control panel was a little off centre and I cant be certain its a positive... So i rummage for the next test and find out i only had one afterall lol. So there will be a trip to the chemist today! Haha. Now im more worried about a false positive than a false negative, i could have coped with the negative better lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate, so nice to hear your frostie defrosted perfectly, good luck!

Hi Helen, good luck on your new transfer. I was seeing dr wu also specifically the acupunture, and I could be happier. I like to think it contrubuted to my successful cycle, but it's just one of those things that I guess we will never know.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fullofhope - did u have any pregnyl injections? Or just the overdryl injection before ovulation? If it is 9 days after your injection I don't think it's a false positive!!! They say it takes 4 - 6 days to leave your system so u should be clear of that. Ooohheee so exciting.

Let us know how your next stick goes!!

Welcome to the thread too helstar. 11 march for a blood test seems quite a while after transfer. That is like 19 days post ovulation right? Or have I got the math mixed up? Fingers crossed for u.

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tk- i only had overdril (sp?) the day before insem and progestrone since then...?? I dont want to get my hopes up just yet but very exciting lol. I bought a clear blue test this morning, should i POAS again this arvo or will I get clearer results first thing in the morning? It says it may show up from 4 days before AF is due...