Closed Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Lissy that is absolutely horrendous what you have gone through I really hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing.

Kate how is your sickness going?? Mine went at about 17 weeks but mine was nothing compared to yours I would only throw up once maybe twice a day.. Hopefully yours will also disappear soon.

Betty and TK how far along are you now and how are you feeling?

Goldie how are you settling into motherhood? As a first time mum I found the first 6 weeks to be the toughest, everyone kept telling me it would get easier and thankfully it did :-)

Not much to report here am thinking I will probably do my transfer in a few weeks time if my little emby survives the thaw and makes it to day 5 although I have been thinking lately about how I could possibly cope with 2 under 2 when I am exhausted from just having one lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops I forget Jen and Lovedup sorry ladies when I was pregnant I blamed baby brain now I blame mummy brain for my forgetfulness 😁
    Jen how are you and Isabelle going and Lovedup how are you traveling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lissy lissy lissy, you poor thing. You have a real little fighter in your hands there I'm thinking.

Hey angels, yeah so loving motherhood, it's the best feeling in the world. However....i have the best baby in the world, 4 weeks old and already sleeping through the night! If she does wake it's only once for a feed and goes straight back to sleep with no dramas, fingers crossed she stays like that! She can have unsettled days but I'm hearing one unsettled day a week is normal at this age. She is at the point as well that she only likes to fall asleep if someone is holding her so it is hard to get anything done around the house when she doesn't let you put her down, but if that's the worst of it I must be pretty lucky!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels I don't think I can handle this for another 7 weeks!! Tried to have burritos for dinner - just the tortilla really & it didn't stay down. My head feels like other food but my tummy can't handle it. Told my DH just to get me Maccas & not listen to me!! I'm heading back to work tomorrow too - have to be at a client @ 7 to supervise a stocktake - so not looking forward to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor thing, I remember only to well excusing myself from customers and running to the bathroom to vomit lol it's definately not easy but soooo worth it. Fingers crossed for you that it doesn't last to much longer :-)

Goldie you are very lucky to have such a good bub, I also have been very lucky with my little man he has slept through the night from 6 weeks old and he also went through a stage where he needed to be held to go to sleep then one day I put him in his cot and he went off to sleep by himself and has done ever since, I secretly miss those days where he would fall asleep on me for hours :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So what is the secret to getting a little one to sleep through the night ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not really sure there is a secret Betty my bub just started doing it by 6 weeks and i wasnt doing anything different to the first 6 weeks, I have friends whose kids are 2 and still not sleeping through the night. A bedtime routine helps though :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, Have been wanting to post yest for thanks of support etc but have been awful with spotting and very bad cramping so just in bed all day trying to switch off. I know the spotting is prob just post surgery stuff, but being awoken by severe cramping is scary 2 days in row. Callings docs this morn as the cramping is just so bad again and I didn't have any post surgery for a few days. After everything we've been through I guess the paranoia doesn't help.

Will be back onboard contributing when up to it. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy you are so strong! Hang in there honey and I hope the pain eases up soon. You have been through so much!

Hi Kate- sounds like your still not feeling well. I hope your job isn't too tough on you although stocktake while sick doesnt sound like much fun.

Hi Angels, How old is your little bub? You really are getting a wriggle on if your cycling again soon huh? Sorry, I cant see your signature so Im not sure of your situation, but best of luck to you!

Hi Goldie, it sounds as though you scored big time to have bub sleeping through the night already. EnjoY!!

Hi Betty, Jen and TK- Hope you ladies are travelling well. Its so wet, cold and miserable on the Coast atm huh. Good snuggling up weather.

AFM: Today is transfer day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedup For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy wow you really are having a tough time, hugs, I hope everything starts settling for you so you can relax and enjoy the pregnancy, well at least more so then now. I can't believe how much you have had to deal with, and you sound so calm and are handling everything so well for your little bear. If you do need anything like Betty said, just ask!!

Kate, you poor thing with the mega morning sickness that really doesn't sound like much fun, just keep eating whatever you can, and hopefully his will pass for you real soon!

Lovedup huge amounts of luck for you today, will be thinking of you. Hope it's painless! What time is the transfer?

T&K Only days to go... So excited for you both!!! Can't wait to hear all about your little girl, love to Kate!

Betty, how much longer do you have left. How are you feeling?

Angels how are you feeling about cycling again? Is it different because it has been successful? Hope you and your little one (sorry I'm not sure on the name) aren't going stir crazy with all thus rain!

Oh wow Goldie go little Sofia! You must be feeling a million dollars with all that sleep. How old is she now, any new pics? How does she sleep in the day?

Thank you all for your lovely words about Isabelle's hips, we are still over the moon and enjoying watching her being so happy out of it, baths are just so much more fun for her now!! Weve had family visiting so have not been around before now, sorry. She's 12 weeks tomorrow it's going so quickly, she's changed so much and with each day we love her more and more.