Closed Thread
Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Betty. I suggested to hubby we keep the induction date a secret too. He didn't get it either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely Ladies

I think I understand why you dont want to share your names, as its all so planned out and you want to keep some surprises........ But I secretly wish you would share your names...

Sorry for no personals, Im only on briefly. Heading down for dinner with the Father in law whos in town

Had my scan today, lining is good but he wants to wait until Monday to implant so Im going to see if I can take Monday and Tuesday off so I can rest at home while emby snuggles in (Positive thinking) Dr O wants to try squirting HCG into my uterus this time which sounds like a great idea to me, I mean my body clearly doesnt no how to be pregnant so hopefully this little simulation might get us over the line. Its worth a shot!

Are any of you ladies or have you taken Bee Propolis whilst cycling?

Hope youve all had a good day! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loved up - my Kate took royal jelly which comes from bees. Have you had HCG injections previously with transfers but just not squirting it in your uterus? We think the HCG injections were a key part of our successful round. Fingers crossed its the thing that does the trick!!!

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tk, I'm taking Bee Pollen aswell.. The Propolis made me really sick last night so I might stop it but keep up the Pollen. Dr O hasn't tried me on any HCG as yet so this is new to us but knowing it might of helped you two over the line gives me hope!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lovedup this cycle was the first time I was ever given HCG shots & like TK I credit it for us being successful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh exciting! Thanks Kate! How are you feeling today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I also took royal jelly and think the hcg shots on the second round of IVF helped a lot after having a chemical -- it tells the body to 'act pregnant' before it realises it is, kind of. Did he literally say "squirt into your uterus"!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that's what he said, he mentioned squirting it in a little bit before he does the transfer.. Ill question him on that now that I realize you all had injections.

It's so positive to hear that you 3 believe it helped get ur BFP! I agree, I feel as though it would help to let my body no how to act.. I almost want to poas the next day just so I can pass a test. Lol (I realize that's ridiculous but I've always wanted to pass that test!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lovedup I'm ok still nauseous & relying on my meds to get through the day. Apart from that just resting as per Drs orders. I'm 10 weeks today - Can't really believe it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, your getting so close to the magic 12 week mark!! Hang in there honey, your doing great..