Closed Thread
Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lissy, you must be so relieved that your scan showed everything is ok. I'm sorry that you received bad news, it's never easy. Take care xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Jen, that was me. I did have an awful time with the first round. Gained 7kg of swelled insides over night and needed to be rushed to hospital where they dosed me well and truly over the hills with drugs till I was sick. They weren't quite sure what it was at the time but later I went on to need to have my tubes removed. After that healed we went on to try for our second cycle and it was alot easier yet still not sunshine and rainbows lol. At least out of that cycle we got our first frosties.- 5 in fact!

Anyway, Im day 2 of a HRT FET today and started my first Prognova tablets today. Lets the fun begin Not really sure what to expect although I hear its much easier..

Jen do you have any pics of your little angel? I need details.

Kate- we did our first cycle together, im so glad you got ur BFP but hope you feel much better soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Sorry I've been MIA my parents were down yesterday & I wasn't feeling the best Thursday. Was sick again last night so it's still up & down. Zofron keeps it at bay mostly but is giving me the worst constipation. Haven't been in a week & I've tried Movical, coloxyl, prunes & pear juice?!?! Prob not too much food in there anyway but it's stil making me feel yuck. I had my hair cut today which was nice considering I've been in bed for much of the past 3 weeks! And then I got Maccas!! A cheeseburger (sans meat) & chips & had it again for dinner! It's all I've had today & all I wanted! I never eat Maccas & my DH said he's never seen me eat a cheeseburger!!!! It's so hard to eat healthy when I can't stomach anything! I also had a bit more spotting last night too - never makes you feel good. It's still dark brown & only lasts a few hrs but so unnerving.

TK that's so exciting about the photo shoot - I def want one! Will need to get my DH to buff up a bit too so u can get some sexy topless ones of him & bub when it's born!! Why are you worried about having a baby??? Just the process of it all??? Our next scan is Thursday! Can't wait - its been a rough few weeks between them!

Lovedup I do remember you! Welcome back x. You've certainly had a tough time - hopefully the FET cycle is a lot easier on your body & you get some good news at the end! Can I ask why your tubes had to be removed? Mine are blocked hence IVF & there was discussion about removing them incase of toxicity. Hopefully that won't be the case in the future.

Lissy that's so good about your scan - the bed rest & pampering must be working a treat! I'm sorry to hear about your friend too. Love & hugs from here

Hello to all the other girls & thank you for thinking of me xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kate, glad you got some food in even if it was macca's! Why sans the meat?! Cause you didn't feel like it or do you think it's full of yuck? Lol...I'm starting to get really bad evening sickness as my steroids wear off, still nothing compared to you I'm sure, but the frozen fruit thing has worn off and all I want is banana or choccy paddle pops!

Hi lovedup, don't think we've met but sure I have followed your journey as I was a long time stalker of this thread before I ever posted😛. Hope your future cycles are much kinder to your body and you get that bfp soon🙏

Warning : mammoth me post!!😜
    So my update right now is :

Thursday scan went great. 7 weeks 3 days (now 7+6)...bubs measuring 7.5mm and HB 120pm...rupture not healing much so although it hasn't gotten worse I'm on real strict bedrest and looks like 3 rather than 2 weeks off as he would have liked to see it close a bit by now. Everytime I move too much (had to do stairs when came home from parents last night) I get very achy and a little spotty. But it's all old blood, it's more that he can see the tear on the screen near where the baby's sack is. Wazza said last week if you were my mistress I'd be worried as you have a good chance, this week had said if you were my mistress I'd slit my throat! Haha!! And then he released me and said you won't be seeing me again!!😥 I am seeing high risk OB next thurs. He gave us a little congratulations bag with a tshirt for our baby that says 'I'm a wazza buddy'!! This man is just one in a million. We were a little nervous to be given the congrats bag so early, but wazza must feel confident we'll be ok. I can still continue to do weekly bloods at his clinic & intralipids approx monthly (all as per instructions from my reproductive immunologist based in sydney) as long as I need them! What a man! As I'm not sure how difficult/expensive it will all be through new OB, or even if he is able to arrange it at all.

Did bloods early on thurs (weeklys for Sydney doc due Fridays) as we were there anyway - hcg - 58,845, prog - 371.7. The hcg worried me a little but apparently it can plateau a bit by 7 weeks, as long as still healthy rising, which it is. So glad we took the extra progesterone that wazza advised as I know high nk cells can make it harder for me to absorb, as even on 4 x 400 (increased from 3) I dropped from 517 last Friday to 371.

Wazza booked me in for another intralipid next day just to try to help the rupture heal, he says he doesn't know if it helps, but can't harm. We are trusting what wazza says and this man is doing everything to keep us pregnant right now.

I know are getting way ahead of ourselves, but wanted to ask about timings for no. 2 (!) for a number of reasons. Clearly we would be extremely blessed and happy with one healthy bub, the big reason we were asking is cause i have egg quality issues so want to keep going as soon as possible while the going is good (I realise our urgency might change with a bub in the house though! And also we don't want wazza to retire again before we come back!). He said he might be dead by next year, but if he's still alive when we come back he will be there! He said no worries with c-section or natural we can come back at 6 months, earlier like 4 months if not breastfeeding. But not to rush and enjoy our baby....he said funniest thing, thinks I will go c-section (as I am already high risk with massive immune drug protocol, blood thinners til birth, and now the rupture), the boobs are for sport (fun) so don't stress about breastfeeding if I can't do it too long, the tummy is for delivery, and further below is for more fun! He said tell my OB that from him with a big belly laugh!! God this man is a corker!! Was a very happy day

Hi to everyone else, thanks for all your concern for my friend. Their family is in a horrific situation and just didn't feel right posting on BH about our joy for a few days. When you hear of the tragedy in others lives it makes you appreciate every single day of a progressing pregnancy so much more and to really count your blessings. She is an amazing woman and no parents should ever have to go through what they are right now. The best way to honour her is to be thankful for every healthy moment we all have and never lose sight of the true miracle of a healthy baby, delivered safe and sound.

TK - you are almost there! And you will be great mummies!!!✨ Is Kate going c-section or trying natural?

Thanks
    Reviews
    And yeah kate, I don't think you've kept enough food down to be pooping! It only needs to go out one way or the other, and if you're bringing it up I don't think there's anything left for the other end! Lol...I know it might be painful, but probably nothing to worry about. Does coffee do anything for you or just can't stand the smell atm? Thankfully I can still manage a morning coffee which helps in the loo dept...but I'm eating heaps and not vomiting either, although I feel like vomiting a lot of the time now😝

Betty, how are you feeling and how many weeks now? You said ms started about 8 weeks, how long did it last? Mine has just started big time last few days as night sickness (even on the high dose steroids, I shudder to think what I'd be like without it! But weaning off for me doesn't start til 16 weeks I think so that's good on the ms side of things and sleep has settled so no worries there either thank god, am exhausted all the time now even on bed rest!), and last 2 days all day sickness, but no vomiting. Which is lucky as I am on 45 tablets (and that's medication alone without vitamins!!!) so it's lucky I'm not vomiting as it would be hard to manage when to take meds & vomit! Along with my 4 pessaries & daily clexane injections I am a walking pharmacy and feel like crap, but gotta do what I gotta do👍

Newmummy, how many weeks are you now? And how are you feeling?

Jen, is little Isabelle's brace off yet? And your foot boot??😀👍

Goldie, enjoying Sofia and life at home? How is she sleeping and how are your boobies holding up?😉

Misskonkie, has your compo come through? Any ideas for when you might cycle again, or just taking it easy for awhile?👍

Angels, any closer to your cycle with Kee? I think you said you were 11 months since birth and wanted to wait til 12? Or are you giving it a little more time?😀
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 16-06-2013 at 14:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lissy

Good news about your results - my OB doesn't have sound on his ultrasound (well he does but has never used it) & didn't measure it last time - he might do that next time.

I didn't have meat because I can't stand it at the moment. I haven't eaten meat for 3 weeks!!! I get bad evening sickness too - I vomit mostly at night now. I feel sick all day still & want to vomit but it only seems to come up at night. I then wake up in the early hrs feeling hungry & sick. It's a vicious cycle. I've spent all day in bed today & that's with two zofron & a maxalon

Had to share this too - it's funny & gross! Last night my DH farted in bed & the smell was SO bad I vomited!!! My sense of smell is really heightened at the moment & everything makes me feel yuck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaaa...oh Kate that made me laugh so much cause same thing happened to my with hubby other night!! He does terrible smells at the best of times, but I all but vomited this time and was so angry!! I was like, you really have to leave the room to do that tonight! The smell just hovered and hovered, I had to go sit in the bathroom and turn the ceiling fan on in the bedroom even in this cold weather and it just wouldn't go away...funny now, but at time I was just like my god this smell is gonna be the death of me!!😂
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 16-06-2013 at 21:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I wake too real hungry during night, then in morn starving & sick, quickly shove a piece of toast down so I can take my steroids (which did help with the ms but not as much these days)...but evenings have been worsening. Choc Paddle pop tonight tasted like crap...what on earth have they done to their recipes?! It was so rich...yuck. When off bed rest I'm gonna try to make my own Popsicles with milk, stevia and flavouring or something. It's like I want something light and milky, like paddle pops used to be like in good old days. I read somewhere that they had messed with their recipes and people were up in arms, not sure if it's just preg taste buds, but I agree it tastes like crap! Gone off the frozen fruit thing too, just too sweet. And I am usually a salt addict, I mean a SERIOUS one who puts salt on pizza 😁...and I'm just not adding it to much at all lately. Hubby very happy about that development. I had no idea how much tastes would all be effected, for a few days I will love one thing, then suddenly just the thought will make stomach turn.
    And hubby is secretly happy I am developing ms as it means bubs is growing and giving me a hard time!! Thanks hun! Although I'm nowhere near sick as you kate, I'm sure he wouldn't think that was funny, you poor thing.
    I tell you hot chips and maccas hash browns are tasting mighty fine these days though!!
    It's just lucky I'm not vomiting though as I counted up my medications today, and this is no lie...not including vitamins, I am taking 45 prescribed medication tablets a day (an extra 12 due to rupture)!!! Hopefully wean some at 10 weeks, others from 16. Along with the 4 x 400 pessaries, daily clexane injections (which will be until only 48hrs before birth I think due to my major clotting potential to the placenta)...it is an insane schedule with copious pills going in every 4 hours, would be so hard to manage if I started throwing up how to know what I had kept down! And by the sounds the actual vomiting doesn't relieve the ms anyway, so may as well keep trying to keep it in, maybe it's a blessing for me that I don't vomit easily although holding it all in feels horrid! Arghh...it's all good, so happy to be preg and hoping for a 2nd trimester with less pills/ms and that glow everyone talks about lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps - hope you have a better night tonight Kate! 🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy I did the same thing sit in bathroom & put fan on! I woke up early again this morning with spotting then felt so sick after. Spotting has stopped now but feel churning in tummy. Going to attempt work today.