Closed Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to acupuncture this morning & got some Hydrolytes on way home - just the liquid stuff. The hospital offered my Gatorade the first time but that's all!
    No vomiting yet but still finding it hard to get out of bed - just had a big sleep too! Need to try & do some work this arvo. Goldie I've managed to have my Elevit a few times but then other times its come back up! Didn't know if crushing would lose effectiveness but I will def do it. One of the mid wife's in hospital said our baby's are like parasites & suck all the good stuff out of us for them!!! Lissy hopefully the spotting stops soon - that was the most anxious I've been! Thanks for the fruit suggestions - when I attempt food again I might try that! The paddle pops haven't been touched for a week! I was actually dreaming about sausage sizzles before!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Better again today. Amazing you made it to acupuncture Kate! Hopefully it helped and hope things are on the up for you 🙏

TK - where are you?! Hope all is ok...been wondering if your little bub has made an early arrival and that's why you've been MIA!! Or maybe days are just going soooo slow for me it feels like I haven't 'seen' you in ages😛

Hey everyone else, I'm all feet up and being pampered still
    Scan tomorrow at 11.30am to check everything's ok🙏✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies!!!!!! Sorry for disappearing for so long. My work is crazy yet again. I am kind of freaking out about how I will ever so my baby... :-( anyway.

Kate - oh my gosh I cannot believe how sick you have been lady. It is just horrible you poor thing. I really really hope it stops soon. When is your 9 week scan? Next Wednesday?

Lissy - boy oh boy I am so happy you heard your little bean's heart beating and that you are resting up. Fingers crossed the bleed has all cleared up on your scan tomorrow. Will check in to see how you go.

Hugs to everyone else. Hope you are all traveling well.

My Kate is 36 weeks today. We have a photo studio at home and I took some maternity pics of her on the weekend. She is so stunning :-) 4 weeks to go. Woot woot.

TK

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was your scan Lissy? Hope all is well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your scan went well Lissy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Im not sure if you will remember me Kate or Jen or even TK but I remember you all and am so happy for you all! I have looked online from time to time but have felt almost like I didnt know what to say. I went through my second cycle alone just in the hope that I would stay off google etc a bit more but no such luck! lol Anyway it was also a BFN so it didnt change the outcome. However that cycle graced me with a few frosties! Anyway, Im about to start round three on a stimmed FET, whenever i get my bloody AF (Pcos doesnt allow me the luxury of knowing when it will happen)I think Im ready to get started again....................

PS- Not sure where my signature is?? Its there in Control Panel? Ive clearly been offline too long. lol
    Last edited by Lovedup; 13-06-2013 at 17:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup! I remember you! I'm so glad you've tried again, although sorry it was a BFN. How was your cycle, I remember it was hugely painful for you first time, didn't you end up in hospital. I hope it was easier this time. Hopefully the FET will be a lot easier on your body and being you your BFP. It's so nice to see you back!!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys, scan went well, will update tomorrow. Just heard some very sad news from a friend on another thread so don't really want to post about our joy right now. But all is good with us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so pleased the scan went well Lissy. Sorry to hear your friend had some bad news. Sending hugs to them. This road can be cruel xxx

TK

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news about your scan, hope you are enjoying the rest a little. Sorry about your friend, it's such a harsh journey

Kate I hope your sickness is easing off and you're managing to keep some food down you poor thing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post: