Closed Thread
Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Lissy & Kate - how are u both doing..? Thinking of you both - take care xx

How is everyone else..?

I am having a nice lazy Sunday.. Celebrating my wedding anniversary by snuggling up with hubby and watching movies very relaxed..!!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi misskristy!
    All good here, being well looked after...a bit bloody bored already on day 3 but gotta do what I gotta do!! On bed rest for 2 more weeks!! Eeek! Lucky I am a tv junky, so watching tv, reading, eating, snoozing...so can't complain really. No bleeding which is great, just awful cramps on & off (due to high dose progesterone pretty sure as been this way for weeks) and terrible achy back, but I think that's just from lack of movement. Anything to keep our bub safe though!! After everything we've been through I'm just so happy to do whatever i need to for this little one

Enjoy your anniversary!!🎉✨ Sounds like a perfect, private day😀

Kate, hope you are ok hon, still in hospital resting?

Hi to everyone else, new mummies, and soon to be's - TK not long now!!! Then newmummy & Betty!! Jen, I hope Isabelle's brace will be coming off soon, that will be wonderful for you guys And Goldie, lovely to hear you are enjoying having your little bundle at home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear you're okay lissy. great to know you're not bleeding anymore - fingers crossed for your little bundle to stay safe xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissKristy09 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy anniversary misskristy! Hope you enjoying your relaxing day.

Lissy, good to hear the bleeding has stopped, lets hope the cramps fade away soon too. Relax and enjoy being taken care of.
    Yes it's lovely having bub home, even if it is 430am and she just wants to be wide awake!

Kate, are you feeling any better at all?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (10-06-2013),MissKristy09  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I'm home now but not feeling any better. I started vomiting yesterday still in hospital but I really wanted to come home. I prob should have stayed as I was sick lady night, this morning & this arvo even though I've got maxalon & zofron. I can't keep food down at all. Tried sustagen today just to get some nutrients but feeling very wobbly. I've been in bed all day too. If I'm no better in a few days I will need to go back in - might just stay there for the next month!! My spotting has pretty much stopped which is a big relief too.

Not feeling the best so will keep msg short & write to everyone when I'm feeling better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try some Hydrolytes too if you can Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Kate, you're having such a horrible time at what should be a happy time! I know you don't want advice but it sounds like you should definitely go back to hospital if you don't get better and stay there until you are. You're going to be literally and figuratively running on empty otherwise -- don't try and push yourself to be better if you're not. Much love and good vibes to you.

Lissy I'm glad you're starting to feel better and that people are taking good care of you. The spotting must have been really scary but it sounds like it was just "one of those things" and not too much to worry about. I'm glad you're getting some time for R & R.

Much love to you other girls -- and welcome back Kristy. Xoxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

So I got through my first night without being sick & I've kept down 2 sustagens! Goldie what is Hydrolytes? I've got lucozade but I can't stomach it! Betty I def will go back if things don't improve. I had 24hrs without the IV fluids & was just taking the meds so thought I could do the same at home. I hardly ate in hospital this time either & they weren't too worried. If I get even a little but dehydrated I will head back in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spotting again yesterday but only a little so not panicking, so really strict feet up, bed rest, being waited on hand & foot for me!
    Nausea just set in morns til I eat & take steroids and started getting nausea at night past 2 nights. Nothing compared to you kate, but feel it just beginning.

Not sure if this will be any good for you kate, but you mentioned paddle pops etc. I got hubby to cut up oranges, strawberries, kiwi, banana and put in freezer. So they are like little ice blocks but pure fruit so good for nutrients. The orange especially is very refreshing when feeling ill. Maybe you could try it? Hydrolytes are just bought at chemist and dissolved in water or come as a fluid you can refrigerate I think...just another way to keep your electrolytes up with how little you are keeping down.

Big hugs kate xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lissy hopefully the bleeding stops again soon.

Kate you can also get the Hydrolytes in ice block form so you can suck on them. I would have thought the hospital would have given you them when you first went in. Also if you can keep it down try to make sure your still taking your pregnancy multi vitamins, cause that will ensure bub is still getting vitamins and minerals even if your not consuming anything. You can even try crushing them if the pill form is making you gag, that's if they are crushable?
    Well done getting through the night though, maybe your finally in the mend?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (11-06-2013)