Closed Thread
Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate - that's so great you are seeing Flynny this arvo. What time? We have an appointment with him at 5.20pm today. You are 6 weeks and 5 days today and will be 7 weeks on Wednesday. So fingers crossed it is late enough to see that precious heart beat and put your mind at rest. Make sure your DH takes a photo of your little bean that is making you so sick. We will be waiting to hear how you go. Hopefully you can get some more food into you today and have a nice nap in your own bed.

Lissy - that's so annoying you can't get enough sleep!! I do not do well without my sleep..If your FS has given the green light for your sleeping tablets then you definitely shouldn't feel bad about taking half a one every now and then. Just do what you need to do to get through this first part.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate - that's so great you are seeing Flynny this arvo. What time? We have an appointment with him at 5.20pm today. You are 6 weeks and 5 days today and will be 7 weeks on Wednesday. So fingers crossed it is late enough to see that precious heart beat and put your mind at rest. Make sure your DH takes a photo of your little bean that is making you so sick. We will be waiting to hear how you go. Hopefully you can get some more food into you today and have a nice nap in your own bed.

Lissy - that's so annoying you can't get enough sleep!! I do not do well without my sleep..If your FS has given the green light for your sleeping tablets then you definitely shouldn't feel bad about taking half a one every now and then. Just do what you need to do to get through this first part.

TK

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TK

We don't have a set time he said to just go over whenever. QFG said I could scan from today originally so yes I'm hoping we get a heartbeat. I will keep my Thurs appt just in case. I think a few other girls scanned just after 6 weeks & heard it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Kate I would be there lining up at the door.... when are you going to head over?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got a hb at 6+2 so definitely possible!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Just got back from seeing Dr & all is ok (big phew) got to see the heartbeat & everything & see the little peanut! And there is only one!!!! I was so nervous I was shaking & nearly burst into tears after! Flynn said all is looking as it should be & is happy I'm feeling so crap as I haven't in previous times! I'm still feeling a bit fragile - need to eat regularly as start to feel yuck if I don't. I slept for 3 hrs when I came home this morning & felt a bit average when I woke up so had to quickly eat a ginger bikkie! Diet now consists of vegemite toast, ginger bikkies & water! I went & saw Jo at the clinic & she was very happy! I saw her for my bloods last week & she told Flynn I wasn't well & said I'd be in hospital by end of week - she said it was a mid wife's intuition! Next scan is Thurs 20. Going to do 2 weekly scans just for a little bit too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate that is so AWESOME!! I am so very pleased bub's heart is beat beat beating away and phew there is only one in there :-) Things are looking good. We did scans every 2 weeks until week 13 also. It really helps keep you calm. Big hugs xxxx My friend had terrible morning sickness with both of her's and lived on 2 minute noodles for practically the 9 months and all was fine so don't worry. Ginger bickies will be just fine :-) Put yourself first and hopefully all comes good with your MS in the next little while.

HAPPY DAY

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate such great news! I can only imagine the relief you must be feeling and the joy of seeing that little heart beating away. Sorry you've been so sick, I hope it eases up for you soon Lissy hope you get to see a little heart beating too, I'm so damn excited for you and everyone! Enter isn't working is driving me mad. Sorry I've not posted much, I'm reading along, but haven't had much time, I will write up a decent post soon. I am thinking of you all!! TK hope your apt goes well today, hope they find your other ovary!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TK I just made my DH get me 2 minute noodles for dinner. I haven't had then since high school I reckon -they were delish!

Im still feeling very average. I HAD to eat dinner in a hurry and feeling very off. Just trying to keep my fluids up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for a heartbeat!!! I ate heaps more noodles (2 minute, hokkien, udon) during first trimester than I had my entire life up to that point! Xoxo