Closed Thread
Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kate, are you ok? Hope your BT came back well and you've just had too much nausea to post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My follow up levels are in....hcg 3989, progesterone 704.4....woohoo!!!!
    That's from hcg 231 last Friday, so doubling nicely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls

Sorry about late post - the lab broke down yesterday so only got results this morning.

Good news - HCG over 48,400 Prog dropped slightly to 631 but they said probably good considering how I'm feeling.

Bad news - started vomiting yesterday, just a few times but then have been vomiting all morning. I spent all day in bed yesterday & it looks like I will be doing the same today. Clinic & Flynn recommended some morning sickness tablets but they make me feel worse. Have to watch dehydration levels otherwise will be a trip to A&E.

My dog definitely knows something is up - wont sit on his mat & constantly coming over to me & snuzzling me!

Great numbers Lissy - how are you feeling? Thanks for the food recommendations - can't really stomach anything at moment but will look into it when I'm feeling better.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate sorry to hear you are feeling so awful but what a great day to stay snuggled up in bed.. I had a friend who had morning sickness so bad she couldn't keep a thing down the only thing that she managed to get down and actually enjoy was a frozen coke and since then I have heard a few people on another forum I am on say the same thing.. Hope you are feeling better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh wow, great numbers Kate!! I'm feeling good but suspect it's the prednislone keeping the nausea at bay as I start to feel it then it doesn't quite take hold (yet)... Cramping not too bad either, certainly improved. Only big issue with me is anxiety & insomnia due to the pred I think. Am trying to work on spacing out dosage during day as I lost the plot the other day, being on 35mg is hard especially as I am already fairly highly strung. But with our good numbers this morning I'm just feeling on top of the world right now! :cloudnine:

Really hope you feel better soon you poor thing!!! Maybe you have what duchess kate had that severe morning sickness thing, don't know the name. Wish you weren't feeling this way, I guess it means you've got a very strong pregnancy which is great though!! Look after yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi angels, we haven't met yet, think we've been posting over different periods of time.
    So are you booked in yet with a date to see kee when bubba hits the 11 month mark? Did Kee help you fall preg with your first one? I did 3 cycles with him, lovely doc, just needed a change and we live in brisbane (other family live down coast so I feel like I'm from both places, but the constant commute for scans, hospital, appts etc mid week was taking a toll too)
    Nice to meet you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels thanks for the advice - I'm actually having a super duper right now.... the only other thing I have kept down is a choc paddle pop. Not the best food choices really but it's all I want. When my mum was pregnant with me, she was really sick for the first 3 months and could only handle flat coke!!! Maybe it's the sugar in it to keep you going or something? I'm getting my DH to bring me home some lucozade too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lissy,

I haven't booked in yet to be honest I don't feel ready and may wait another month.. Kee did get us pregnant with my son we were very lucky and I fell first go unfortunately we didn't have any that were good enough to freeze but my one little blasty is now sound asleep in the next room and is just so incredibly amazing.. I have recently just done another round and got 10 eggs 8 were suitable for fertilization however only one made it through the first night and was frozen on day 2.. When I am ready I have the choice to either have the transfer done with my day 2 emby or see if it survives to day 5 and then transfer it, if it doesn't survive then I have to start all over again.. Congratulations on your pregnancy its the most amazing experience :-). Nice to meet you to x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate and Lissy - wow both of your blood results are amazing!! I am so happy for you ladies. Big fingers crossed it's all smooth sailing from here (other that your morning sickness!! Hoping that settles down soon).

Kate I can't wait to hear how your scan goes on thursday. I know it would be nerve racking for you but everything seems to be looking positive for a healthy bub. I don't remember you being this sick last time?

Lissy what's the next strep for you? Another blood test or are you just booking in a scan?

Angels - I agree it's important to feel ready. Big fingers crossed your frozen embryo work for you xx

No goss from our end. Just on the countdown.

TK

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi angels, thanks for the well wishes
    you must be very busy with a little one to look after and ivf is not a walk in the park so I can understand you wanting to feel ready, no need to rush. I hope your little frosty hangs in there and thrives so when the time is right you don't have to do another stim

TK, our 1st scan is booked for next Friday!! We will be 6w4d so receptionist said not to panic if we don't see everything we need to see & heartbeat etc, but when she offered the appt we had to take it even if there is a chance to see it all!! My fs does 1st scan at 7 weeks, but that would be Monday which is a public holiday, do she offered me the previous Friday or the following Tuesday, just warning that the Friday may be to early and not too freak out, we would just have to re-book the following week. It was too tempting to put off any longer! And I have heard ladies see things during the 6th week, fingers crossed 6w4d is enough time to see/hear it all!

Wow, countdown mode for you guys hey?! Amazing!! I can't imagine how excited you are! So I guess you have the nursery all decked out (esp as you know you're having a little girl )...I think I remember reading you had it done a long time ago!!

Hope you are feeling ok Kate

Betty, still laughing about me thinking you were masquerading as Betty white lol...how many weeks are you now??

Goldie - are you home yet??!! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying the first precious days of motherhood

Hi Jen! How is little Isabelle doing? Not long now til the brace comes off? Like a couple more weeks? And what about you? When do you get your foot boot thing off? Bet you can't wait to get back into a normal pair of shoes!

Newmummy, how many more weeks to go for you?
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 01-06-2013 at 14:01.