Closed Thread
Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all is going well Goldie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes Goldie we are all thinking of you!!!

Girls I just did a stick and so excited as it's doing that thing TK said it would and pulling all the ink from the control line!
    Will post pic when I finish lying down with my pessary...I have still been cramping like crazy and lower back pain and was a bit worried last night, but I have a feeling it will continue while I'm on such high dose progesterone (1200mg!) and I can definately handle the pain (not gotten worse, it's been the same through tww too) it's just what it does to your head as it feels like AF. But my stick this morn has really helped

Is anyone else cycling this month or is the next thing my follow up BT on friday and Kate's scan? Sorry if I missed someone.

Any other important scans coming up for all you lovely pregnant ladies??! How many weeks are you TK?
    Wow Betty, if that photo was at 20 weeks you must be over half way now!! That seems to have flown! I remember watching from afar when you got your bfp (and you too TK, but it seems awhile ago)

Are you still cramping Kate? Any nausea? I don't have that yet, just lots of pains.
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 28-05-2013 at 07:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's our stick this morn, best one ever! :
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369691935.683721.jpg

Comparison shot :
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369691994.733014.jpg

Wooppee!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy that is a FANTASTIC stick!!!! Your levels are well and truly on the up and up :-) So very happy for you. Looking forward to your BT results on Friday.

I think Mustang Kate has a blood test on Thursday and then a scan next week.
    My Kate is 34 weeks tomorrow - so only 6 weeks to go (if that). We walked that dogs last night and Kate had braxton hicks contractions the whole way around. We had to stop every 10 mtrs and I was about to go get the car to come pick her up!! But they stopped once she lay down at home. I got a bit excited that maybe it was labour starting but glad it wasn't - its a bit too early yet....

Goldie - can't wait to hear from you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Yes Lissy I've got bad nausea & dizziness. No vomiting just feels like really bad vertigo. I get it really bad at night and after I eat (well try to eat). I got up at 2:30am this morning to go to the loo and the nausea wouldnt' subside so I went & got my laptop from work and now working at home. I also get this weird burping - like I have really bad reflux or something. I get it after meals and at night. It feels horrible. Cramping/pain has gone away - I think it's just gas pains anyway. The progesterone is starting to make me a bit blocked up.

I have bloods again this Thursday & 7 week scan next Thursday. Really can't wait for that but also a little nervous as that's when we found out we lost our first. I've just been doing my positive affirmations (putting my hands on my tummy & repeating 'I am growing a healthy baby & will have a healthy full term pregnancy') and it calms me down a bit.

TK that must have been a scare last night! We walked our dog too but I just got puffed - nothing as exciting as you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate - hang in there with the morning sickness and nausea. My Kate's nausea subsided after week 10 so hopefully you only have a few more weeks to get through before you feel better again. Its a good sign bub is growing big and strong though :-)

I actually got the giggles last night when Kate was having the contractions - I literally can't wait for bub to arrive. I want to deliver it myself and have dreams about it all the time. Except whenever I delever baby in my dream its always twins. I'm so strange...

Lissy - unfortunatley the sticks will have little value for you now as it doesn't get much darker than your stick today. Once ours got to that stage they didn't change much after that and just hoverared around the same. Looking so good for you.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    TK you are so funny! wow, braxton hicks sounds full on, i saw it on the tv the other day watching a crazy movie (that i should not have watched called 'The Surrogate' something). needless to say the title piqued my interest due to thinking we might have had to look into it ourselves, it was a terrible made for tv US movie where the surrogate lost the plot and stalked the couple, fell in love with the husband, kidnappped the baby and tried to kill the wife!!! lol...it put me right off surrogacy!! anyway, the surrogate had braxton hicks, so that's the first time i had seen that til you mentioned it!

34 weeks is awesome TK - woohoo!!!

kate, gah you seem to be getting it bad - but that's good!! like TK said it means things are going strong my hubby said other night 'i can't wait til you start throwing up every morning' - i almost throttled him!! haha...of course i will go through anything, but thanks hon that's great you're looking forward to it lol...and i gotta say i am the most unattractive vomiting person, i really moan and cry and always have a terrible time getting it out. i'm one of those people no matter how sick i am, stick fingers down throat and everything, i can very rarely actually vomit - my body just holds it in and feels sick, no matter how much i try to up chuck....well, we will see if i suddenly become a chucking machine!!

i wonder if the reason i am not nauseas (sp?) yet is because of high dose steroids? i am on 35mg of prednislone and my fs said he prescribes 60mg for severe nausea, so maybe my lot early on in the sickness thing will be severe ongoing cramping (from the progesterone & progynova, yeah forgot to mention i'm on a ton of that too and last time i took it for recovery from a scratching procedure felt awful), rather than nausea, we shall see! i get a lot of wind too (which is not unusual for me not pregnant , but only a little burping)
    Keep checking in to see if Goldie or her hubby has posted anything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Actually Lissy I think I only started getting sick after I stopped taking prednisone (about 8 weeks) -- could definitely be a link!

Have been stalking all day looking for Goldie's news...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies, I'm still around just quietly reading until I have something to share am busting to know how Goldie is going tho I have been checking constantly for updates.. Hope all is well Goldie can't wait to hear from you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angels,

Was just thinking of you the other day - how are you going? How is being back at work?

Do you know when you're going for No 2?