Closed Thread
Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Jen, I'll defininately try and sleep as much as I can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Betty amazing pic!!!!

My CS recovery was so much better than I imagined! The first day if not moving was tough on my bum haha and the second day when I could move was pretty sore!! Although the third day i felt a little worse, but i think it was tiredness too, so I took an endone and all was good. And then each day it just got easier and easier. By a week I felt pretty much back to normal, a little tender, but no big deal. However, you still need to take it easy even if you do feel fine!! Another thing I'd say, which a friend told me, take all the meds they give you, it may only be Panadol but it helps, and if you go past the 6 hours you start feeling it!!

If you want to know anything else, just ask

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited for you Goldie!!

Betty I didn't really start taking pics til 20 weeks when it was obvious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jen!!
    Your pics are absolutely beautiful!!! Both you and Isabelle!! She is such a pretty little bubby And so happy to hear the appointment went well.

Love the pic of your little boy too Betty!! How awesome you can make out his face! How many weeks was this pic taken at?

Love your new avatar bump pic too newmummy, I just can't see it big enough on iphone to get a good look!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just for sh*ts & giggles here's a stick fix for today (I'm looking at you TK lol) :
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369449288.875829.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369449300.321258.jpg
    And this morn was after I'd been up for ages and gone to the loo plenty of times, just did it as my nana and mum were here and all excited!! It's like a little magic trick!! Haha (and thank god it looked all good! not really looking for any further darkness as think I will drive myself insane, but for interest sake, considering how weak my pee was I reckon it was looking darker )
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 25-05-2013 at 13:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy I'm tempted to do one now cause I've heard that if I did it would show up negative, thought that would be a bit funny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha...I was wondering if something like that would happen at some point. Come on over I've got plenty of sticks to spare! Lol
    Ohhhh....last Saturday night without bubs here!! Like you said last everything you do, can you even sleep with the excitement?! What time do you check into hospital on Monday?
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 25-05-2013 at 15:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go in at 5pm, first gel in at 6pm.
    I'm just enjoying watching tv and doing nothing. Inbetween tidying the house, cooking meals to freeze and just getting ready that is. I have banana bread in the oven now which I'll slice up and freeze. Sucks I can't have a piece when it's fresh, oh well.

You must have spent a fortune of pregnancy tests!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening girls,

Jen that's great news about Isabella's improvement & agree that pics are gorgeous - same with yours Betty.

Goldie all the best for Monday! I can't believe how calm you seem!

Im ok - pretty tired. Didn't sleep much last night because of the wind & DH is away then been in Brissie all day with my parents. My lower back is really sore - right in the middle & I'm also getting pains in either side of my torso. I'm thinking its vowel related as apparently I have 'bowels everywhere' (FS words) & said if get bloating & pain from them so hoping its just that.

I think with DH bring away its getting to me more so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you feel better tomorrow Kate. Maybe try a walk in the morning, that always gets rid of any bloating for me.
    Thanks for the luck, I only seem calm cause I'm really not trying to think about it or I'll freak myself out again. I really think knowing is worse than not knowing. I'm going to have a bath later and relax.