Closed Thread
Page 66 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and yeah TK I bought extra pee sticks!! The wait until next Friday I'm sure will be a little challenging, but will try to just enjoy that we ARE pregnant and relax a little. Maybe only one pee stick a day lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well if my nurse is right, you had egg pick up on 1st and me on 6th, so that would make you 5 days ahead of me?
    So if I am 5 wks on Monday, then I am 4wks4days today, then I think you are 5wks2days today. I might be wrong though! It would be that give or take 1 day though so close enough!
    Wow, I know I have a long way to go, but I wonder when they can actually measure and give you an accurate assessment of how far we are and due dates!! I guess at the 1st scan all going well!! Woohoo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps - your father in law sounds so cute
    I can't imagine what mine are going to do! Hubby's parents are in Kimberley's on a safari with no phone reception so have to wait til they call us sometime in next few days! My mum can't even talk on the phone cause she is so emotional lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww that's so cute of your mum. My mum was over the moon too and is being very motherly to me and over protective! We went out for dinner last Sat night & I had to ask her not to be so obvious about it as some ppl didn't know we were pregnant. If it was up to her I'd be wrapped up in cotton wall and in bed for the next 9 months!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge Congratulations to you and your hubby lissy!! So happy to hear your results!! You deserve this so much!! :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy2b For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangkt View Post
    If it was up to her I'd be wrapped up in cotton wall and in bed for the next 9 months!!
    haha exactly what my hubby wants too...he said this morn, so can you please just lay down for the rest of the day? And 'maybe you should quit work' haha, he is gonna be so over the top, but how lovely is it to be fussed over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy yeah I think u r right re being 4wjs 4 days.... I always knew I couldn't count :-) it's lovely being a partner to a pregnant woman. You just love her even more and you do want to protect and look after her. Enjoy the love ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations lissy! Must be so nice to have that official confirmation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Goldie, it is bloody awesome!!
    3 more sleeps til you meet little one woohoo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy I'm over the moon for you! Huge congrats! Just to let you know it takes ages to really sink in, I think I am still waiting for it to sink in. Bless your Mum, my Mum wept too... I had my first scan at about 6 weeks 3 days, but it seems each Dr has their own date in mind! Wazza does it again

Kate - How are you feeling? Any more real? Your father in law sounds lovely Oh and here's the dancing men I couldn't do the other day (thanks Lissy)

AFM - Isabelle's appt went really well The Dr said there was 'substantial' improvement so all going ok she should have the splint removed in 4 weeks. Fingers crossed