Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Feeling crap is also a sign of being UTD, lol
    Haha! I didn't think of that! Hope so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks so good. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear later on, hope you don't have to wait too long X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're pregnant!!!!!!!!
    Numbers are :
    Beta - 231
    Progesterone - 631.4
    Next BT one week so next Friday as numbers are so good! However, I wouldn't be calling twinnies like Kate as my bloods are 2 days later I think. So I think I am 4w 4days today. EPU was on 6th May. So think I am 18dpo, so if I had been tested on 16dpo like previous clinics maybe my numbers would have been around 100, which is great and healthy just not massive!!
    I am spinning out!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic!!!! I am so happy for you and your hubby Lissy!! Big hugs to you. I think you are actually 4 wks 3 days. But could be wrong... My Kate had HCG of 220 at 4 wks 3 days so pretty much the same as you. So excited for you after your long journey. Good on you for sticking with it xxx sending happy growing baby vibes to you

We still did sticks every second day up to week 6... So if you are looking for a stick buddy. You know you have one in me :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lissy I am sooooo happy for you! You, your DH and your family must be sooo thrilled. Have you called everyone?? A big congratulations and Hugs for you

PS: Can everyone stop saying I'm having twins - it's freaking me out!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    You just had one blast transferred right Kate? It's not common for a blast to split after day 5. Usually you could tell it was forming twins before day 5. You probably have one strong growing bub in there. Your levels are similar to my friends actually. She was hcg 5213 at 5 wks 1 day and has a singleton on board.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep just one was transferred. The very first embryo we got (but wasn't transferred) in our first round had split and they thought it was twins & there is twins in my DH's family. I just don't want to have to deal with any heightened risks to pregnancy with twins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha...sorry Kate don't mean to freak you out! I'd love twins personally, but can understand your concern. We wanted to put as many embryos back in as they would allow! I think after so many attempts you just want to whack them all in there as you don't believe you'd get lucky enough for more than one to implant anyway! My hubby jokes it would help us catch up to the 4 kids he wants (eeek) quicker too, but he doesn't have to carry them!! And of course at this stage of game if we only ever had one child we would be ecstatic as we realise what a miracle even one is now.
    Also to be honest, it wasn't until recently that I realised about the higher risks of multiples until I read into it. I think when being pregnant just seems like a distant dream multiples are less scary, then the reality sets in that the main thing is delivering a healthy bub and mum too.

Yes I've called everyone!! When the nurse said 'congratulations' i put the phone down and just had this crazy sobbing like hyperventilating, it took 5 minutes before I could even call hubby!

TK, not sure about the days along. Nurse said I will be 5 weeks on Monday? My EPU was on Monday 6th so think that is right? Oh well, give or take a day is no worries right now, I guess it just means numbers are slightly better if I'm less days along

Kate, what days dpo or days pregnant were you on your 300 beta result? Like TK said maybe some are just really high with a singleton too, just interested if you were near me for dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps - we had 2 transferred, one early blast & one compacting morula

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lissy - I cried after my phone call too!!!

My hubby went to Syd this morning & his parents picked him up (they were going down too). My father-in-law called me Mummy!! So cute - so I called him Grandpa!

Ahhh.. I'm not 100% on days etc but I found out on Thurs 16th which was 16 days post egg pickup (which was the 1st). I have no idea how to work out how far I am!